Can anyone help me figure this out?

Can anyone help me figure this out?

My downstairs neighbors are using some kind of a device to make my floor/their ceiling floor vibrate.

1) It pulsates at a various speeds that diminish in "power" or force as the speed is increased, but that definitely increase in intensity (kind of what one would imagine sitting on a Sibian must feel like, but way way more powerful.

2) It emanates heat. Enough to sufficiently come through the floorboards, up through the carpeting and be felt by me.

3) Portability: Judging by the speed by which these cretins can move from one room to another, it must be relatively portable.

The father works for a air conditioning and refridgeration company and I can't help but think this device is somehow industry related.

I checked on air duct cleaning tools (large reverse vacumes, kind of) and because it sometimes sems like they are putting a forcibl effort that almost feels like a physical push and because there is also seemingly a "spinning" or rotating that is felt in what ever device actualy makes contact with their ceiling, i thought that might be it, but most seem cumbersum for such quick movement (literally 5 secs if i move from one room to another, or quicker.

I've been dealing with these degenerates doing this (clearly intentionally) for 2 months. I didn't do anything initially to motivate it except walk around my apartment at times i needed to (bathroom, cook food, etc).

Willing to answer further questions if interested.

One more thing; because when this initially started it emanated an electrical shock I believed it might be a cattle prod that they were using (they did it at the highest intensity for 3 days during which time i could not sleep) but the electrical part of this attack seems to have diminished greatly since then and I had to reconsider. Though what a cattle prod would likely do still seems valid.

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's quite a doozie fam

Or maybe you should just stop taking drugs.

sounds like a pill press

Actually, if i started doing drugs it might numb me to whats going on, but I don't do drugs.

Dude. Humans can communicate with one another. Go ask them wtf is up.

def pill press

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNG

oven exhaust fan

It's very straightforward OP.

Vid below explains everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU

I asked the father initially if we "had a problem" and if he knew anything about a vibration coming up from his apartment but he literally played dumb and said "nooooo, i dont know anything about that" in the same you'd imagine someone who is exaggerating ignorance would.

He's gone though and his 18 year old wanna be wigger kid seems to be having fun with it with the help of his equally backwood inbred posse.

Yeah I've seen that, but I'm the upstairs neighbor and I assure you I dont roll bowling balls on the floor

Thats a pill press good sir

Dude I fucking love puzzles.

Can we play 20 Questions?

yeah, thanks for your obvious lack of actual input, but its still not a pill press.

I wouldn't mind but the problem with that game is I do not have the answer to give you at the end

Not him, but this is definitely going to be some sort of industrial equipment.

It's a fan, they are dehydrating jerky on a medium scale to keep up with demand. they are most likely using ronco dehydrators which have a maH rating of 0.0344 gigawatts which is absolutely the cause of your disturbance.

tell me OP, why the FUCK would they expend the effort?

find the area the noise is coming from an drill a fucking hole through the floor an look down. Maybe drop some shit through it (doesn't have to be actual shit but is recommended) seriously though cut a hole in the floor.

>I dont roll bowling balls on the floor
maybe you should start.

>they are dehydrating jerky on a medium scale
kek

fuck downstairs neighbours

not my fault you got the shit end of the deal

shit goes down hill my friend

they wouldn't, seriously who sounds like the lunatic here? OP or his neighbors?
>cattle prod kek cmon son

rolling for this

Pick up the phone, dial 911, all you have to say: "I would like to report an active meth lab"

yeah idk wtf he was talking about with that Im no expert but I dont think you could feel a cattle prod through the floor unless you live in a tin shed.

this

if you cannot witness a fellow human being, in your apartment, stating "yes i can feel that happening right now", and confirm that they said that to you the next day, then i am afraid that you are suffering from auditory and sensory hallucinations, and paranoid ideation/persecutory delusions. in short, you have schizophrenia. meds may help. good luck, youre gonna need it.

What sorts of odors accompany the sounds/vibrations/electrical currents, OP? Do they intensify with those other senses?

do you smell jizz OP?

as i said above, classic symptoms of schizophrenia, including grandiosity (who cares about him enough to do this?). seriously, im not joking, im a psych social worker, and hes sick. i hope he can check into a psych ward soon and get on meds, get a caseworker. and he must NEVER USE SPEED. that will make it worse and untreatable by meds.

>kind of what one would imagine sitting on a Sybian must feel like, but way way more powerful

What a strange frame of reference, OP

they glued a vibrator to ur roof

This fuckin' thread, man

OP, judging by your posts it's probably all in your head.

You're an idiot,not much else.

No smell accompanies any of this.

Yeah it sounds ridiculous that some inbred hillbillies who probably dropped out of grade school would be so butthurt that THEY made a bad decision renting a downstairs apartment and didnt factor in the fact that they might have to hear the person living upstairs walking around on the 40+ year old floorboards that he likely did not install.

I'm sure this was not an insure in their previous trailer park, or concrete built housing project.

I used to watch a lot of Howard Stern and lets not be obtuse to which site we're on here.
Not your facebook.

OP, I'm with him. You're too far gone.

I did actually set up a few devices to create unbearable kinds of noise.

Two five gallon water jugs laying on copper engraving plates, side by side with their bottoms pressed against a box floorfan, as one example.

Sounds like your neighbors have one of those 1500 dollar vibrating saddles, forfit what the fuck theyre called. Howard stern makes all the birches ride one.

I know this is going to be hard to come to terms with but you're likely schizophrenic. If you care enough about this problem to do your own research on the subject I suggest you do so. Maybe read some experiences from people in the same boat. I've been there man and it sucks but you just have to remind yourself that no one is going out of their way to make your life hell or whatever else your "illusion" consists of and I can almost guarantee you your neighbors don't give a shit about your creeky floors.

Take care of yourself my dude

see

and

and of course #1) of OP

Whatever dude.

You are probably the type of inbred who would perform torture on another human being without a second thought, so your uneducated opinion is invalid.

>asks for advice
>receives advice
>no fuck you you're retarded hurrr

Dude, what's with you and inbreeding? Also, is just a bro trying to help.

>a bro trying to help
Yeah, right.

Just tie a heavy weight to your neck and take a long walk off a short pier.

>Dude, what's with you and inbreeding?
I live in the south and there are literally tons of these backwoods degenerates here.

Start by getting a carbon monoxide detector?

This is a good guess. Or a bathroom fan

You sound delusional, honestly

It could be anything, some new appliance like a dishwasher, conditioning, fuck do I know

But to immediately assume they're out to get you by just shows that you're a paranoid moron who passive-aggressively confronts his neighbors with this shit

"do we have a problem" he asks, lmfao, if someone came up to me like that I'd probably react like your neighbor did: Confused as to what the actual fuck you're talking about, and very eager to end the confrontation with this nutcase as soon as possible.

PROTIP: This is how normal people would have this convo: "Hey Bob! Can I ask you something? I've been noticing this vibration on my floor lately, and was wondering if you have any idea what the cause could be? Maybe you recently had something installed? Have you noticed anything similar lately?"

You call his kid a wigger yet you sound like one, approaching strangers with "do we have a problem"

Get the fuck out of here you delusional shithead

Jup, sounds paranoid as fuck, and the way he approached the neighbor, lmfao, totally clueless and socially inept

Had the exact same issue
it's a fucking ceiling fan with a powerful motor, the motor cases vibration on your floor

they probably have more than 1 which is with you think it's portable

There you go again with the "torture on another human being"

NOBODY IS INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO HURT YOU YOU PATHETIC SACK OF PLACENTA

Does that make it anymore obvious, since user tried to explain it to you in a nice way but you prefer to scoff them?

Go see a shrink nutjob

also when you hear it, get the neiboor to come to your use to see if he hears it too

living alone and staying in all the time can make you hypersensitive to sound

Its neither.

Its portable and clearly hand held as they follow me throughout the apartment with it from below (yeah, nice place actually but apparently shitty insulation over what are now close to 50 year old floor boards in an environment that is constant with humidity).

Also, after the initial 3 day barrage from it, which was so unbearably intense I had to keep moving around almost the entire time, they were unable or unwilling to produce that level of attack as I'm only guessing now, the tendons in their arms were shot to hell from holding a device vibrating so intensely.

No, thats not it.

These lowlifes have been creating all kinds of problems in the building since they moved in and yeah there was an issue with the ceiling fan as well, where it seems the kid turned it on full bore and threw a shirt or something over one of the blades to unbalance it so it would cause the whole back room to shake (the guy in the connecting adjoining unit felt it as well, so thats not even debatable) until i heard the fan break and one of the blades shoot off.

I at first thought it was the kid fucking his gf until it became so ridiculously overwhelming.

>they follow me throughout the apartment with it from below
>hey were unable or unwilling to produce that level of attack

persecution complex, paranoia

it sounds like you are way over-sensitized and hypervigilant

you need to chill out, this sounds like a delusion disorder or manic-depression

also being depressed and isolated for a long time can make you like that

you need to see a psychiatrist dude

Why?

You should fight your neighbors.

When all else fails, use violence. It's the golden standard of problem solving.

Dismissing something that is actually happening is not "a nice way" of telling anyone anything. Its a contrived manipulative technique used by trolls and those who are too egocentric to accept the fact that are inept in answering any kind of questions that involve factors they are familiar with or can access over the internet.

Also the association of the complex sent in a maintenance guy to their unit to check their fan while i was on the phone with him. Its not the fan, but thanks for that legitimate and mildly accurate submission.

10/10 bait op. You have everyone here thoroughly convinced you are insane.

Unfortunately this seems correct.

I've been trying to put this off and "fighting" won't resolve it. It will have to be something more permanent. Which fortunately I am equipped for.

That's the funny thing about perception, user. It is entirely possible to sense things that aren't actually happening.

Because of what they are doing to me

Post more pics OP.

OP, that's not your ass. Post ass and we will help. Your ass. Faggot.

Well, I suppose for someone with a mental instability like yourself, as what we are to believe is your own experienced comment clearly indicates, might be the case, but this isnt a shadow in the corner of my eye or a light refraction, this is the fucking chair bed couch vibrating and getting fucking hot as hell when i lay or sit on them. It happens at times when Im standing in a room as well, but the heat level is not as intense. Also, the vibration is way lower in the bathroom.

These are fucked up people I live above in a fucked up, inbred backwood town.

if you find proof that thoose are your halucinations better get balls and end your life, no seriously its better than turning into complete retard in ward

its definitely termites op.

Op here.

Thanks for that one, man

I needed it.

You're hopeless

>Sup Forums convinces insane user to kill his neighbors
be still my beating heart