I mean, i'm sure this is a well known fact but

i mean, i'm sure this is a well known fact but
this...this is literally the worst show on television

Can't be worse than 2 broke girls

Are you a Starfire person, or a Raven person Sup Forums?

Ravenfag reporting in

>an empty souless cash in on a popular franchise making up for a lack of artistic vision with high energy editing techniques.

Pretty common tbhfamilius

Starfire 4 life

Raven is for edgy emus.

No it isn't, it hás my waifu.

its really not that bad

if you want to talk bad cartoon, look at Clarence or Johnny test

Is that you, Panpizza?

Jinx

well thankfully johnny test is no longer on the air

WHAT?

>they have literally all the ingredients required to make more episodes of the TT show that was actually pretty good
>just make stupid XD random bullshit instead
Well maybe they're missing intelligent showrunners.

Jesus Christ Clarence is so fucking bad it hurts

Steven Universe is clearly the worst in terms of the future damage it will do to the human race and western civilization.

>future

not so sure about that

Clarence is the best current CN cartoon. Worst is PPG reboot.

uuuu

fucking powerpuff really comes close

It's alright.

You guys think Raven would give the Green dude some sloppy handjobs after a successful mission?

Surely WWE Raw must be worse

oh fuck off, clarence is dry as fucking shit. where is the comedy? Its all so fucking bare bones and dry. it just kind of tells a story of things happening with no tension or comedy

Why the fuck is this show CONSTANTLY on? No matter what time of day you turn on CN they're playing this shit. Have they not pushed it down people's throats enough?

yeah also its got that adventure time syndrome of all too often trying to be heart warming or awe inspiring. agenda pushing garbage it is

the weirdest shit I've seen recently was when I was flipping by and caught the squar headed kid doing a parody of American Psycho's monologue. who the fuck was that for?

Take off those nostalgia goggles. Maybe you'll learn something.

because the target audience is 5 year old children being babysat by the TV and it's extremely effective as a babysitter

The episode about Leg Day is GOAT cartoon material.

Show itself is hit and miss but it's pretty charming compared to the rest of the lowest common denominator randumb drivel they are competing with

>Sup Forums
Now git housenigger.