S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/693932064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the pictures from BLFC tell me is that I need a larger pair of jeans

Hey dude, how's it going?

I maybe got 3 hours of sleep total since yesterday morning. So, it's been an overall good day

I wouldn't call 3 hours of sleep good.

/r/ing moths and things of that nature

you forget I'm a music major. My record is 83 hours awake on end. Hell week with recording sessions, performances, running camps, midterms, plus work, rehearsals, general classes, etc. Coffee is my friend

Fucking hell, dude. That is insane. I mean I get that you're passionate, but no human should do that. It's not healthy.

personally i like hot chocolates
but then again, i dont lead a life that needs caffeine.

I completely agree. But music majors have so much out-of-class work that they do, and when you have to be involved in so many ensembles to keep your scholarships, and when you have to pay $75/week for your accompanists plus fees for music and travel, plus instrument upkeep/supplies, it gets just as expensive as it is time-consuming, so the workload for pay shoots right up alongside it.
At one point I got myself addicted to Jet Alert tablets. Each tablet is 200mg of pure caffeine. Daily limit for caffeine should be 300-450mg. At its worst, I was pushing 1600 in a day

I don't know why anyone would do that, but alright. If you enjoy it then I certainly can't stop you.

>I was pushing 1600 in a day
jesus

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I enjoy the music and the people. The stress itself is nearly bad enough to kill a person. Since I joined the music program, we've had one successful suicide, at least four attempts, and several more put on medical leave for personal health
>each tablet is 200mg
>wake up
>take 2
>shower
>take one
>first class
>class ends
>take one
>several classes later
>lunchtime
>take two
>etc
Not to mention, I was drinking coffee along with it throughout the day, so I was probably closer to 2200 now that I think about it. I did overdose on it once or twice, which was just a distortion of time perception, extreme nausea, and severe trembling

I dont post really ever but im bored.
So ill say this.

I like bunnies. A lot.

I like music and all, but that is literally insane. Why would you even want to do that? Why would anyone want to? That's not living, it's dying while doing one thing you enjoy.

hey guys

i wanna say something to comfort you,
but i dont know what.

Heya Mighty. How's it going?

Yo

a bunny for you
yo

wew

i was just playing the mhg demo earlier

Sup mates

That's cute. I've always wanted a pet spider.

Not much. You?

Eh, not a great day, got a whole 3 hours of sleep over the last couple days, so I'm running entirely on fumes now.

did a thing. turned out ok enough. happy with myself.

and another joins
heyo

I can't help but agree. Nonetheless, the music makes it worth it. Whether it's supporting a guest soloist from Italy, or singing Bach right outside his grave at Thomaskirche in Leipzig, or perfecting every vowel and pitch in an ensemble to the point that no matter how many times you've performed a piece, you still end up with tears in your eyes every time you hear it. And then there's the music theory, in which its study shows the pure genius of Schubert, or Beethoven, or Mozart. Schubert especially. Dude was FUCKED UP in how amazing he wrote the functions

>tl;dr, yeah it totally sucks but it's worth it
tell me
>the audition went fine. You already paid the accompanist.
Howdy

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can sleep well tonight.

Nice. Saved.

i got a t.blondi

they're much bigger in person

3 hours of sleep for you too?!

not too much.
Shouldn't be up this late, wont be round for long, gotta be up for work in like 6 hours, so im probably one gonna stay for the rest of this thread.

Hello
same. Shit sucks

No solace even on /k/

Can't even get away from it there

Saved, thank you sir.

I'd post more but I'm on my phone and just emptied my pictures to my pc so I have nothing to give atm

Heh, pretty much no choice but to get sleep tonight, I'll be passing out before long I'm sure.
Yeaaaa insomnia buddies.

Well I'm glad you enjoy it, even if it is absolutely insane.

Fuckin A. That's what I want to get. Those things are so cool.

A'ight.

What might 'it' be?

Oh well, at least that's good.

moar poses like these. Rebuilding my collection from years ago.

i listen to streetlight manifesto to keep me awake

hey, don't think ive seen you around before.
I did only get namesync not too long ago though.

Just what's been bugging me for a long time

Trying to get them out of my mind but no matter what I do or where I go, there's something to remind me.

literally my favorite people tonight
I was a regular between 2011 and 2013, then kinda drifted in and out for a few months. This is my first time back in a couple years. Used to have hundreds of gb of data backed up

Ah, okay, that's what I had guessed. I'm sorry to hear that.

You're fucking gay

Yeah... I guess it's whatever.

Guess it just upsets me, even though I try to not be.

see randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/693932064 for some of my old 2013 posts. All of them are of the pose I'm requesting, kek

i got a repository of this stuff
so?