Sign this shit faggots

Sign this shit faggots
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
Needs 21,369 signatures by August 5

i dont like blacks, because they look and smell like ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sm9bb2lFpQM
4224doctors(dot)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niiiice, i signed it when it only had 9,000. Looks like it is almost done.

its not time to relax, spread this shit m8

this shit is kek/10

i actually like this shit. currently listening to killing niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=sm9bb2lFpQM

Do you really think Obama will do anything? BLM members attended dinners at the white house..

Was going to start a new thread for this but we. Made a handy image to help promote this.

well m8 its better that nothing

Nope, I imagine that the White House response will be brief and include several variations of the word no. This is mostly to raise awareness. There's already been a lot of press coverage of the petition.

bump this shit faggots, dont let it 404

>BLM members attended dinners at the white house..
So have members of the Taliban.

>implying that a BLM member actually killed the 5 cops

the group literally want nothing to do with the sniper. See any of the protestors' interviews they all say he's a nigger and he took it too far

They may be distancing themselves now but it was their rhetoric that motivated him.

I'll bump this

i dont care if it is or not. sign or go fuck a hyena you dumb nigga

>Rhetoric
>using scholarly sounding words to mask how much of a massive faggot you are.
Kill yourself

don't feel like signing the petition, bud. it sounds fucking retarded, and plus I'm too lazy

This is the kind of high minded political discourse you can only find on Sup Forums.

>'rhetoric'
>scholarly
>implying it's not a fairly common word
>scholarly

how does it feel being a brainless nigger?

Actually I'm bisexual, so technically I'm only half faggot.

Samefag. Are you my old English professor? He had his head up his ass too

i was taught about rhetoric in 4th grade you retard

Naw I'm actually done playing around like you assholes. I literally can't stand another human being senselessly killed by police. Find something to comment back about calling me a faggot idc.

No u

i mean shit, you know what a rhetorical question is dont you?

(hint: this is one)

I wasn't aware that the word rhetoric was scholarly sounding. I always assumed it was common parlance.

lol

It is fairly commonplace

Can we get Zionist groups as a terrorist organization hadnt thought about it OP youre an absolute madman.

You're fucking retarded. What do you actually think will happen when it hits 100,000? They magically be designated as a terrorist org?

They chanted to kill cops, wtf are you talking about?
The guy was PART of blm you dumb nigger

alright i'll sign it just because these chimps are fucking chimpin these days and im fucking tired of it

4224doctors(dot)

blogspot.com/2016/03/operation-11bx-1371-ugc-disclosure(dot)html?m=1

Somebody posted the link in all binary with a mission brief page does anyone here think it is legit or b8

No, I don't. Could you please explain it to me? While you're at it could you also explain what sarcastic means? Some asshole keeps calling me that and fuck if I know what he's on about.

Yee

we can make it legit but I need a legit email
and name was thinking Oscar Goldman like the fish from trailer park
someone make this happen !!!
zionist terrorists we can make ww3 happen with this

It's about something else still involving terrorism. Use the link in my previous reply

Also obviously take away spaces and replace "(dot)" with actual "."

blm would disagree with you. i dont know how they pick and choose who and who isn't a member, but apparently they don't consider him one. why? are you the guy who officially counts heads for them?

They don't pick and chose. It's an informal organization with no official membership. They have no control over who their members are.

ok, so the guy wasn't part of the organization.

Bumperino

He was a supporter of BLM which make him as much a member as anyone else. They don't issue cards or collect dues, their members are whoever shows up at their rallies.

sure, that's reasonable.

I will tell you this: if it wasn't for blm's rhetoric the 5 officers would still be alive today, but I still think it's the organization's call on deciding who get's to be a member or not. Obviously, they're never going to admit that the sniper as one

If you guys know the "no true Scotsman fallacy" is, it perfectly describes the BLM movement

It describes every organization. No group wants to admit that some of their supporters are morally decrepit assholes.

if the group does not actively decide who its members are, then anyone who wants to be a member is one, or noone is a member.

that's not our call based on general principles. that's like if someone were to go in your house, eat your food, and shit in your toilet. It's not their decision to do that. who made them king of your house? unless, you're just a spineless cuck and would let a random nigger walk all over you.

but ultimately, all this stems down to is a scotsman's fallacy. do you kind of see what I'm trying to say?

no that made no sense at all. i actively decide who gets to live in my house and eat my food

as if nigger King obongo would agree

he's actually been encouraging blm