Yurope needs superior American seed

>Muh Kinder Eggs

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>LINK: jezebel.com/the-uk-is-importing-sperm-to-deal-with-shortage-1597476610

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/26/us-astronauts-recycled-urine-international-space-station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The UK isn't a part of Europe.

>UK
>Europe
fuck off stupid yank

Need some help making babies?

>a little money sucker
fuck off

UK is definitely part of Europe

haha

Nice bias

Only the superior seed of an American bull can save them now.

No it isn't.

T.Jamal Mctaffin

Proud Scot, Proud cuck and Proud Remain voter

>jezabel
Whut

IMO Europeans should stick with Danish sperm.
Danes are the master race really.

That's where the Netherlands imports it's sperm from actually.

In the Netherlands you cannot donate sperm anonymously, so we have a sperm shortage.
But in Denmark you can donate anonymously, so we import anonymous sperm from Denmark.

>American sperm
It's produced in such little quantities, it's a rare precious commodity like platinum, lel

I always assumed you had to be a muscular high IQ Chad or at least employed to make money donating sperm. Is that not true? Will they accept my fat sperg seed?

top kek

>lel

>I always assumed you had to be a muscular high IQ Chad
Now think about what the average British man looks like and you'll see why they're so desperate

MUH DICK

>settled by Germanics
>invaded by Saxons
>invaded by Vikings
>invaded by the French
>invaded by the Dutch (sort of)
>current monarchy has German heritage
>
>not European

When is going japan to import superior gaijin brown seed?

Oh, it's fun articles thread? Check this one.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/26/us-astronauts-recycled-urine-international-space-station

k

>India

>invaded by the portugese

>invaded by the french

>invaded by the British

Therefore indians are europeans

lol xD

Americans drop their panties for British accents and UK imports American sperm.

Business as usual I guess.

Imagine that right now there are children or young adults in Finland and Netherlands who have the same Danish sperm donor father.
We are coming closer together with the Danes.