Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

Atheists are all part of God's plan, as is free will.

god is like butter, i like it

This is bait hehe xd

Just as Christians can't prove God exists

OMG not the atheist thing again. Do you not have a church group to fill up your time on a Sunday evening? You can all get together and talk about how right you all are.

Seriously. Grow up a bit.

Pic related. Prepared to defend belief.

>proving something doesn't exist
>if god made this, then what made god?
>implying science can prove any thing in theistic matters
>implying any ones mindset will be changed in this thread

Threads over, bye guys

Hope you like my Jesus memes OP
also this is some pretty low quality

tells Christians to grow up for their beilefs as a defense for being dished the same proof spiel atheists always deal out.
>mfw butthurt triggered

Why does God 'test faith' if he is omnipotent? Couldn't he just find out himself instead of killing loved ones, putting people in wheelchairs, and hurting us in every way possible?

Arguing between christianity and atheism is like arguing if the universe was born from the sperm of a giant space crab vs the universe being made out of a rude fart that cthulu made one afternoon billions of years ago

There is no right answer, believe what you want, what you think is correct, and let others believe what they want, too

we can't prove god doesn't exist because its an unprovable theory.

i can say to everyone that i can fly when noone is watching, and you can't prove otherwise. same thing basicly

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven