How do you get a girl to play with your asshole without her concluding such a request means that you're homosexual?

How do you get a girl to play with your asshole without her concluding such a request means that you're homosexual?

Hey, lick mah butt, bitch.

Some girls like it, a lot don't. Luck of the draw I guess.

fill your asscrack with donuts

you just ask her how in the fuck is having your ass touched exclusively in the realm of homosexual activity? are you under 17?

Sent from my Android phone

My gf sometimes reach to my asshole and I feel I'm about to cum immediately, I always stop her because I don't want her to think I'm a faggot. However I love to fist myself.

Leave her for a faggot, faggot

theres no way to do it. girls arent robots that are all running hte same program. no specific combo works.

if you're getting to know a girl, bring it up delicately. ask her what weird stuff seh likes, and mention yours. admit you like having your butt played with. if she questions your sexuality, tell her to check her privelege and explain that all parts of the body are sensual. a man can feel his orgasm in his head, his nipples, his balls, his taint, his ass, his back.

ever jizzed while getting a back amssage? its amazing.

just say you're fond of having your ass played with cuz its a literal male g spot.

if she doesnt believe you, thats tough but whatever.

if its a new girl / one night stand type, why worry? not like you plan to see much of her anyway

Girls WANT to do stuff to your ass

If you said try putting a finger in it she's jump to reach

BTa asslicking during blowjob is best blowjob

>Sent from my Android phone
Nigga are you emailing someone your posts to post them?

OP you have the opposite problem I did, my ex always tried to put a finger in my ass and I never let her, one time she tried and I smacked her in the face. It caused some issues

Homosexual means you like guys. Unless you say you want to be with a guy, you're not homo, idiot

Yes, let her fondle your donut holes ;)

if a man enjoys the sensation of his asshole being played with, it isn't illogical for a woman to be concerned that her man may either in the closet, or in denial about his homosexuality. Either way, definitely not father material.

hahaha
i'm going to start putting that on all my posts too

Sent from my Android phone

hahahaha

How is wanting a girl to play with your asshole gay? It's with a girl. What the fuck OP.

After you fucked enough pussies and gotten enough head, you start wanting to try something new so fuck it, u get a bitch to lick your asshole. Ends up feeling damn good too. I guess you wouldnt know though, you clearly havent gotten enough pussy yet

I'm a girl.

People are so fucking stupid, putting shit in your ass doesn't make you gay you fucking idiots. Unless a dude does it.

find a Dominatrix who enjoys using a strapon

Sent from my iPhone using Fagatalk

Putting shit in your ass leads to dudes doing it.

Maybe it does for you but it doesn't for most people

keep telling yourself that. bi now, gay later

shave... all of it and pref shower, and push her face down while shes blowing you, she'll get the idea.

oh well, u just learned something new.

kek

Tits or gtfo honey

That only applies to attention whoring. My sex was relevant to the context of that post.