You see a Black Lives Matter protest blocking the street on the way to work, if you don't get to work in 10 min...

You see a Black Lives Matter protest blocking the street on the way to work, if you don't get to work in 10 min, you're fired. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/anonymous-day-of-solidarity/2016/07/10/id/737936/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Run them over and spit on them as I pass by

deploy kfc distraction

/thread

Join them

kek

Buckle up and get ready to wash chicken tendies off my grill.

kek

Tell them that there is an "innocent" African American male being beat by a cop around the block.

The path has been cleared and chimps are disorganized.

faggot

>Black
>doing the hail victory
What?

call in and say "I'm sick,...sick and tiiiired of bein' sick and tired!"

Jesus Christ.

All yourself nigger

master strategist right here

...why

they see that you are white and don't believe you. they then proceed to surround your car, what do

how do you stop 5 niggers from raping a white woman?...

the answers are the same

when did user become a bunch of niggerlovers?

newsmax.com/Newsfront/anonymous-day-of-solidarity/2016/07/10/id/737936/

Hit 88 miles.

checked

Lol her arm has a nipple

was thinking the same thing

Deploy my airbags and start playing Lil Wayne, hopefully that would disorient them.

I don't get it.

witnessed

Checked

holy shit

check the checker checking trips

Run them niggers over

checks checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grab my metal baseball bat from the back seat and get out. "I'm about to be late for work. This is your one and only warning to get the fuck out of my way before your face touches the back of your skull". If they don't move or they decide to chimp out on me I'd just beat them to death. Totally worth the prison time.

throw them a basketball

cmon user

Jesus dude...

user, that is a splendid idea. There happens to be one issue though.....You are one man. You cannot possibly fight off the horn of Africa by yourself.

this is now a get thread

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd try to escape then get murdered by a pack of murderous evil niggers. Thank god I don't live in America

Roll

Get thread and a nigger hate thread? It's a great time to be white.

Has it ever cleaned its fucking elbows before like what the fuck

>hail victory

One off, kms

same think you should do if it's your day off. just keep driving, if their life mattered they would move.

so close

I'm a big guy. Unless they shoot me fatally right away I could probably take out 4 or 5. Niggers have terrible aim so my plan would work.

Only fuck white boys
At least that is what it means here in Central Florida

noice

Apparently you start an epic get thread
Start posting your shoe toasters boys

blacks don't give a shit about the holocaust, they think that slavery and police brutality is the only time minorities have ever been wronged and are usually as antisemitic as the KKK.

Czech'd

"anonymous" means nothing, it's just some edgy "group" that makes the youth feel like they're hardcore rebels.

The logo and mask is a symbol of a Spanish monarchist which is owned by a major American media corporation and produced in third world sweatshops, yet the irony of having it as their face seems to be lost on all of anonymous.

I have faith in you.

Those are some nice trips fam

signs and wonders

i will remember you user. your sacrifice will not be in vein

it's time to stop.

I can never have Mac N' Cheese again.

Corporate whoremaster by day, faggy edgelord by night, a young man was brutalized with his own metal bat this evening and is in critical condition...

Trips or higher or i an hero

>vein
Nigger spotted.

Jesus dude, I already got quads once tonight, what more you want?

yell Black Sabbath Matters!

Don't worry big guy, you'll leave that scene with no survivors.

Do your part anons
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

i kept that one too

Use my AR-15 to mow them down

Call work and tell them you cannot get there because the streets are full of idiot protesting racists.

yeah yeah i know

I mean if they start coming at my car I'm smashing that gas pedal harder than mufuggin like fam #realniggahours

dubs don't lie

>buttmad nigger detected

I love macoroni and cheese enough to eat that

Call cops first at least faggot

You sent a robot to handle business

macin it with the ladies

kek

Pic made me kek

Home made C4 or a good pipebomb. Then wrap it in a couple bags of ball bearings then toss it in the middle. profit.

>What do you do?

Stay out of nigger areas.

just yell that you have a warrant to serve, they'll scatter like roaches.

those are only 3 points faggot
also almost quads kys

lead them away with a truck full of chicken.

Niggers can't read though.

You don't get fired? I just gave my boss a call that was it...

>Zombie Genocide Achievement unlocked.

wheres the profit

Scream out the window if black lives mattered u stupid niggers would stop murdering each other. 90 percent of black murders are by niggers. - fbi

Pedal to the Metal
Trigger to the Nigger

this

See