youtube.com/watch?v=5vxsE2SejHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS

also

YOU'RE FIRED

YOU'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN

Babraham is next

Dwight with the killshot

As long as rick keeps killing people they could kill the whole cast and I wouldn't care.

Nobody other than Maggie gave a shit about Glen. He will not be missed

why didn't they just show this?

This is a false leak to make you think glenn is dying. they do shit like this all the time.

You got here quickly ABC lawyer

because they're absolute morons. They could have ended the show on a really sour note and pulled an Empire Strikes Back, but instead they gave everyone blue balls again.

but they are on AMC...

PSYCH

Top fucking KEK.

this was leaked before season 7 even started filming
glenn is still the one who dies though.

Everyone has been leaked by comic fags.
I guarantee they arent going to go that route.
they want people to stay interested in THEIR story line.

>but instead they gave everyone blue balls again.
you realize what show you're watching?

I know but still. This is such a ridiculous example. There's no reason to do this to the audience

i'd prefer they did kill all the old crew

Man I don't want it to be Glenn because he's one of the few truly likable characters left. But at the same time it really needs to be Glenn. They shouldn't change such an iconic death. Glenn dying would have the biggest impact on Rick and the group at this point.

calling it now
>Glen gets the bat
>Maggie jumps up and tries to intervene
>Negan kicks her down
>hits her stomach
>baby dies
>Maggie either kills herself of gets killed later on

The expanding world is leading to new characters so they can afford to kill off more people. Also they haven't done anything super dramatic like kill a baby for a while

Exactly. Especially after this last season. It was even more filler than usual. Ninety minute Morgan backstory episode that could have been told just the same in five minutes? Ninety minute finale with more commercials than the superbowl? Go fuck yourself. They owed it to the audience to show the payoff. It also lost all impact because of the way they split it.

It did lose all impact. The only explanation I can think of is them wanting to start buzz with "WHO WAS IT!?!?!" when the premiere comes around

>"with more commercials than the superbowl"
that's what you get for paying a cable bill

>that's what you get for paying a cable bill
Right? I get punished for going through the proper channels. Just waiting for based Google fiber to come and take my privacy and freedoms in exchange for a la carte programming and terabyte internets.

I'm seriously considering dropping the show after that finale. I'm still salty about it. It just feels like they spat in my face.

I mean, it really has to be Glenn. If it was someone else, could you even take the show seriously anymore?

Like, imagine if they went with someone superfluous like Aaron or Abraham. Not only would that be a huge fucking cop-out, but there would be no stakes anymore because we know the central cast is protected by AMC's moneygrubbing.

>Abraham
Him and Eugene are best characters. I will riot if they kill them off.

It won't pay off. It's going to be Aaron. Either that, or whoever gives them the most trouble with contract negotiations.

if amc was interested in telling 'their story' governor wouldnt have been killed off. they could have written him of, since the show writers actually liked the character and the actor playing him.

glenn is going to die. the end. they screwed the pooch on the season finale. they promised an extended episode, that featured rick driving in a circle for 55 mins then negan giving a speech. not only did they let the fans down, they taunted the audience with a non ending

>Everyone has been leaked by comic fags
>you can somehow "leak" plot details from a comic book that has been out for years

>obviously meant spoiled
>sperg out

>you can somehow spoil plot details from a comic book that HAS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS

are you retarded? only geeks read comic books.
so yes, you can spoil tv show watchers quite easily.

>implying the comic matters in relation to the show

I actually think Fear Walking Dead is the better show now

I'm convinced I'll never go back after the cheap cop out ending. It was the last time I could stomach that shit after dumpster resurrections and the inconsistent continuity of the mid season finale/premier.

If they're willing to pull this cheap ass wankery on arguably one of the biggest moments from the comics then I dread to think how other important shit will play out.

personally not salty anymore though, Its like I am free of the shows awful curse.

The show follows the events of the comics closer now than ever before. Yeah, certain characters have their deaths switched around. But for the most part, the progression of events is the same.

>Sup Forums retards still don't understand AMC TWD marketing after they pulled off the exact same thing like five times now
>"leaked" shit that shows how character x/y dies (Glenn back then, for example, or Daryll getting shot) before show airs
>exact opposite happens

Daryll will die. Never doubt the Marxism in Jew shows.

Not even for a second.

Can they just kill everyone besides Rick, Crossboy guy, and Abraham and start over?

>crossbow guy

do you eve watch this show dude

They are not killing Daryll. Not a chance. They would lose the entire female demographic

sounds good to me

>goes on about Jewish shenanigans
>"DARYL WILL DIE!"
Nigga, Daryl is by far the most popular character on the show. The Jews that run AMC won't kill him since killing him would be too big a risk.

>TWD thread
>no Carl posting

Chandler please

Lol Carl,

LA JIGGY JAR JAR DOO

Best Bad lip reading iv seen in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=5vxsE2SejHI