Why?

Why?

Too much vitamin B6 makes me poop a lot.

Really? because coffee does that to me. Its also a natural diuretic. Which is good for me because I eat a lot of meat and cheese.

They can. It's called a dictionary.

Have you ever tried to make your own wooden ax handle?
Most of the time when people start with their own wood products they don't consider the grain and possible imperfections in the material.

Why can't newfags triforce?
Why?

▲▲

wouldn't sanding it down work?

> ▲
>▲▲

I can actually. Its the absence of belief

wow, I've been gone from Sup Forums for 6 months, only to come back and find you are STILL reposting this retarded shit? Get a fucking life already, you pathetic bitch.

>inb4 fedora bullshit
not even atheist and I find this retarded. Don't you have any hobbies?

It does, but the first time I tried making a tool handle I used a piece of driftwood I found, which had several faults in the wood and it wound up breaking along its natural lines.

look at dis cool thing i found

what can you expect from driftwood?

Awesome, I'm watching this and it just gets better as I go

It was my first project user, I've improved since then.

I made a new handle out of a fresh cut sapling recently and its incredibly tough and springy.

the lack of belief in one or more deities

If you want to make it Christian, just show a blank canvas, then a squirrel and say 'Gawd did it!"

> stinging from the hook in upper lip

>act retarded
>get called out for being retarded
>"hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded i trol u hard lolol

Baby's first attempt at trolling? lurk moar, faggot

baby's first try seemed to work

yeah, keep telling yourself that. You can call an orange an apple all you want, but that doesn't make it any more true or you less retarded.

oh wow the irony. dude if you had been on Sup Forums for more than a few days you would know pretty much this same thread gets made every day, using the same character in the op picture

> getting this butthurt from shitposting

>assumptions
I'm dumbass.
sure, buddy. whatever helps you sleep at night.

> needing the last word cause shrimp dick

ok ok i'll stop, i feel sorry for you now

i didnt assume anything, maybe this will help clear it up. you said, in "baby's first attempt at trolling? lurk moar faggot"
the part i am gonna pay the most attention to it >lurk moar
telling someone who was calling you out on getting baited to lurk more, especially when anyone who has been here for even a week would know this is a troll thread, is completely ridiculous

Maybe it will make a great dildo.

Why can't non-atheists listen when atheists define atheism?

>calling someone out for stale copypasta is now "getting baited"
How are you capable of breathing when you don't have two brain cells to rub together? lrn2reading comprehension

yea regardless of what you think you were doing, my point stands. dont you know to not feed the trolls?

Yes a 30-30 works wonders on a nigger

He wanted someone to call him out you fucking retarded bait gargler

>implying that's ever worked
I prefer to feed the trolls my dick
No, he wanted people to get mad and argue religion. Instead, we are here arguing about what constitutes trolling. trolling is a art, nigger.

It's a simple lack of belief in a higher power. I don't belong to any group or organization. I'm just too intelligent not to question other people's dumb ideas.

Why can't Christians into science? Answer me that OP.

i guarantee you this very argument is entertaining op. if you want it to stop you have to stop giving him attention. pretend he's a fucking toddler, okay? hes gonna go around pushing shit off of shelves, and pressing buttons on your keyboard until you pay attention to him. since we cant give him a fucking spanking we need to make him not want to bother with this tactic anymore, and move on to something else.

no we're not, everyone's just telling you that you're retarded by now
which you are

because they are fags