Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei84Tk123II
youtu.be/pm-VlUkBEUc
youtu.be/L0a0O2dqrJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NC3iYURvhU4
youtu.be/qapsrR8zIJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will grant you one wish.

bump

And here I thought a waifu thread would actually die

I'd like better internet

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

See

Wasup?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people or everybody and plus smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly

Miho claimed

Wrong bread faggot

ay

claimed

Still here

I love this pic

Claiming Best waifu.

>lil' smug
Simple! For my entertainment~

Claim

How the hell was this still up
Holy balls

I was already In this thread and now im back the fuck

>>Agressive mizore
I like this

>

Eating chicken and listening to creepy mcdonalds stories

>To get Makoto lewd for me~

Noticed will game after food wars

People still post here lmao dude

Mr. Nightmare? Be busta? Lazy masquerade?

I've seen this copypasta at least 52 times before, I know I counted every single one, I have a photographic memory. I see it pasted everywhere by low life unoriginal fucking shit cunts such as yourself. And you know what, it isn't funny. I didn't even giggle. I didn't even smile a little bit. NOT EVEN A FUCKING LITTLE BIT. You could have got a psychologist to analyse my facial expressions and body language and they'd come up with fucking nothing. I am dead inside when I read your memes, and I have to listen to Evanescence to wake me up inside again. I had absolutely no emotion at the bottom of my soul, a part from disgust. I hate this meme bullshit, more than I hate that shitty doge meme. You're probably like "doge meme is so funny le wow xDDD". Fucking shitty meme copying faggot plebeian. How do you live with yourself? Being so mentally deficient that you are physically incapable of an single original thought, that you have to copy paste shitty internet memes? How sad. How pathetic. Why don't you kill yourself? If I were you, I'd honestly kill myself right now. Memes are an art. Memes take effort and artistic integrity to create, and you think you can just spam that stupid shit and pass it as a 'meme'. You don't know what MEMEING is. Every meme I've created is original, and actually funny, you don't know anything about harvesting memes. You're honestly a fucking deadset idiot, ruining the meme community for you own pathetic self indulgences. You seriously think this copypasta is funny? LOL you're a deadset fucking mentally deficient cunt.

>running out of 1.5 lewds

New season or first
Food Wars is some good shit
Fried chicken right
I just had some shitty tacos and im about to play some vidya

Barry

Oh you~
Don't tease her too hard okay?~
>

Saved

Need a bit of help with the makoto lewds I see

Does you're waifu have a theme and is it cute?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei84Tk123II

The new one. I forgot how much I love alice

franku claimed

>Nightmare
That would be kurumi

>Same

Grilled
Grinding on runescape

Full lewd

Are you saying that we went full circle and just got ourselves stuck inside one of yesterday's threads?

And that too
Our goals are one in the same! Assist me in my quest~

I have her shipmate's consent~

I'm just very...particular, tonight.
>I'm a bit cut up, so of course, agressive mizore

Are we posting RWBY lewds?

claimed

Ya the new season is gonna be pretty fucking good
Runescape 2 or 3
Please dont dissapoint me now

Yo

playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 400.

My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations with the CIA.

I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid.

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prize-winning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan.

But I have yet gone to college

Osrs (Runescape 2)

Hyouka Fuwa

She doesn't. She has this tribute/AMV though
youtu.be/pm-VlUkBEUc

I see~

Drinking tonight?

I'd be done by now if my signal wasn't so shit. It's stopping every 5 seconds!

Sup

Claiming best girlie!

shaman claimed

youtu.be/L0a0O2dqrJ0
>
Not going 2lewd

I wish, no I literally mean cut up, road rash.
>Pain makes me aggressive.

Ayy the real dr pepper!

I'll snipe you with something alright~

best wifu claimed boys you can go home now.

Hmhm

You...

Was sleep.
Now not sleep.
You know, the usual

Oh shit nigga launching that right now
1v1 me desert arena
I know them feels
I got shit internet in general
Your a right cheeky cunt aint ya love

claimed

what's up

Yes yes, Gasai. It is me. Was there a fake earlier or something?
How goes it?

I'm sorry to everyone I was speaking to a couple threads ago. Had to attend something. Now I'll 'try' to sleep to finish it in the morning. Goodnight.

I'm starting to realize this may not be OK and that I shouldn't be this sexual.

Boat legs...

bustin out the good shit kids

Are you the user who gave me the SFM Ryuko lewd?

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

pardon me? i dont speak weebe

DADDY ARCADE CLAIMED

But Im doing clue
Rsn: Homu Akemi

Yeah, thought it was you til user pointed out theres something you say to stand you out

Good night comrade!

Heheheh can't help it~

Don't mind me, just claiming GOAT waifu

Nooooooooooo

found another one!

Something is better than nothing I suppose. Maybe this is one of those times where time is the only healer.

I know right? Feels great to want to get out there and do something.

That means my expectations are set higher, Boss. It's gonna be tough, maybe even tougher than Cipher.

It's not something I'd put on my phone but it's worth a bookmark. Kek, that's the only one I had sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NC3iYURvhU4

Hey Emi, how's the guitar stuff going?

Have a pout.

I posted earlier, but left right after for something. Dunno how long ago that was though

You like' em~?
What's up Dr.Pepper?

I wouldn't had given you this if I wasn't confident in your abilities!

I have nothing in a phone kek

b0ss

Claimin Kurumi-chan.

She's looking dead as shit bruh

it's going alright, need to get new strings. I also need to get guitar pro for the tabs cause I couldnt be fucked learning notes.

How about you, what's up?

fight me b0ss

Oh shit dude. You good?

Good lil ship ^_^

Sleep, wake up, and do stuff, go back to sleep and repeat. Got any plans?

;_;

Watching good wars. You?

I'm confused. We talking about cosplays?

You got this
youtu.be/qapsrR8zIJM
>dude doing one arm pull up in wheel chair. Holy shit

I'm sorry my tool is too big!

Ah gotcha

Legs are great my nigga.
Not much, same ol' same ol'. You?

Oh boy Sup Forums I sure did it this time

I am in so much shit here it's not even funny. Every once in a while I babysit my niece and cousin for some extra money, said niece is 7 and the cousin is 5. I was sitting there and I found one of my uncles Penthouse magazines and started flipping trough the pages, secretly so the kids wouldn't see it. I was sitting comfortably when suddenly I flip open a page to THE HOTTEST GIRL I EVER SEEN. So I am sitting there checking her out when suddenly

my niece spills apple juice all over my pants. I almost shout out god dammit but I managed to hold that shit in when my niece says as I am standing up: "You can put your trousers in the washing machine I know how it works!" So I unbutton my pants and take them off, forgetting that recently I lost a lot of weight (22 pounds) and thus my underwear falls down on the floor. Exposing the boner the Penthouse pet just gave me. And just as my niece points at my my shlong saying: "Why is it all hard like that?" My uncle and aunt walk in the room because they forgot their wallet.

To make a long story short I was kicked out of the house, my uncle slapping me on the head (hard) shouting I'm a pervert, which I am not, and my aunt shouting they'd call the police on me and I was never to come to their house again.

What the fuck do I do now?!

Nah, was sleep for like 3 hours, now schedule's all fucked
It's also 1:30am

Just sitting here drinking. Might watch some Death Parade or play some cs:go. How's good wars? never heard of it

Beside the aggression.
I'm fine.
>God damn i want to go do some stupid shit.

>casual
FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF MY B :^)

Its not too big, you just have no control

Who the fuck is The Claw?

Never )'3')

Dude what did you get at the con?

With how lewd you are, I cannot