Pokemon Go Thread

Pokemon Go Thread
>level and Screenshot of collection

Started 3 days ago already have 5 pokemon

Spent an hour hunting down a Golduck. Nope.
Now theres an Onyx outside....but i should probably go to bed.

Holy shot you're a loser

kek

Lol schools out for summer

Where'd you get it faggot?

Lel where'd you get that pick from.

>cp

The less people that find it the better. Not telling. Gonna savor being awesome while it lasts.

YOU FUCKING FUCKER, WHERE DID YOU FIND IT

Nobody is gonna know if you post it on a dying Sup Forums thread

you like dicks

YOUR SUCH A FAG. TELL US. THIS THREAD IS DEAD WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Fake and gay

Mews not even in the game data loser, nice fake nerd

Trips of truth

nice b8
no if I post it that shit is gonna go viral and everybody's gonna learn how to get a fucking mew and it won't be cool anymore

What's your technique m8

wild dragenite

Wait

Holy shit you are stealing my fucking screenshot from yesterday ass

See here:

Prove its yours, name it "dickshit"

Too bad that means he actually is a physically active person unlike yourself.
How can you call someone a loser for being well progressed in a game literally about exercising to progress?

almost lvl 15 btw

Faggot confirmed. More proof or it didn't happen.

Teh hood

Dubs of Confirmation

name it jackass, now.

>B8
Ok
Contributing

So obviously shooped it hurts

Collecting Pokemon
>exercising
Pick one
Inb4 walking ur fatass around

Hahaha you gotta be kidding me
This is insane

> people are already pretending to be higher

>Pokemon Go tells you to go to a location occupied by BLM.

Kek it's come to this lard asses stealing screenshots of people's shit.

My first double dubs in a fucking pokemon go thread k den

Holy shit thats sad

I notice that the pokedex only lists 138 pokemon in total. What pokemon are missing?

No, the person that posted that screenshot in this thread is a pretender

See
The person that owns that account just confronted them with today's screenshot

Too lazy to post from my phone, but I caught a Snorlax today. Ended up being 20 minutes late back to work because as I was driving there I saw the Snorlax shadow pop up and I drove around looking for that fat fuck. Ended up using like 50+ Pokeballs.

Its location based i have 127

You do realize that the indicator on the bottom right literally doesn't mean shit?

8 nothing special yet

None that we know of

It only lists down to what you have

Word what are you going to name it? When I eventually get mine I'll call it wabba jabba after my friends fat gf that put a bounty on my head.

No, idk what you mean? I saw the shadow pop up, and I went look around and found the Snorlax, why do you think it means nothing?

Idk man! im not good with nicknames, my whole life ive been OCD about never nicknaming pokemon, but I kinda want to now. Tommorow im going ride around and stick snorlax in some gyms, havent done a gym battle yet.

it means nothing because it doens't tell you any info other than the fact that it's close, not where. its useless to use it to look for something specifically

You've never noticed that almost all Pokemon that show up on that thing will say that they're 3 footsteps away and one that may not even be on there might show up?

Fucking

Wow

Ok

Die in a fire

Uhh yeah it does m8.
No footsteps - it's up your ass
>1 footstep - circle the area it's close
>2 footsteps - take a hike
>3 footsteps - good fucking luck on your adventure.

Not at all. You just might have shit phone service? The nearby list always works legit for me. It shows which pokemon are closest and farthest, and as I get closer the farthest pokemon move up the list. Honestly no clue why you think its useless

these threads should also require everyone to post their age so I can laugh at how pathetic they are. You faggots are no different than the middle aged men who watch MLP

oh shit it is real

How?

23, whats your age? thinking anyone cares about you trying to hurt their feelings... gotta be under the drinking age

I'm 28. Lol kill yourself

Anyone who believes this real fucking dumbbb. why the fuck would everything be standard definition but the mew is pixel as fuck

damn son you managed to maintain 70% battery charge for that long? what phone you rocking?

Everyone is playing it. I'm not gonna be one of the people who thinks they're too cool not to jump on the newest fad.

Oww the edge that makes you 17 right?

Holly Molly XDDDDDDDDDD

You sound very mature for your age /s

Decent variety

It got down to ~50% so I put it back on the charger. Actually a coincidence that it was 70% again. that's hilarious.

AVOID THE LG STYLO FOR THIS GAME
The shitty gps doesnt work on this fucking phone and thousands of people have the same problem.
I have to buy a bluetooth gps and a bigger battery for this POS

dammmm i'm jelly af i want a lapras

Lol something wrong with your battery m8 you've been charging for awhile and it's still 70 percent. Also you're times don't make sense

I have excellent service and it's not very accurate. I know it's not accurate for anybody. I've compared my nearby list to two other co workers and all of us were different. If the Pokemon is actually there accurately it should show up the same for everyone. Don't believe me? Compare it with another person right now

>Lapras
I will never get one
>It hurts

oh whew almost thought it was a fake! BTW what happened to the favorite star thats in the corner of a Pokemon overview? your game seems to be missing it.

Kek someone's upset

Chug it bitches.

can someone please get me some pokemon. i used a burner email, so its no biggie, i just cant do shit until i move in like 2 weeks. once i move to so cal its pokestops every block

So far all I've seen are 1st gen pokemon. Is that all there is right now?

Dug aim

I actually love GO.

I just thought these were worth sharing.

You mad, man?

25 here

It was only a matter of time lmfao

reported for cp

I stepped on a bee hive and got stung by 4 wasps to get a shellder, fuckin worth

kek
i was in the car today with two other friends and a fourth driving and we kept seeing the same pokemon popping up on our everyones screens and even caught the same kinds different cp at red lights

oh and if anyone helps. i can probably give you some tf2 shit. or maybe i can visit pokestops for you once im back in socal

where do find

Fuck with me faggots

>worth
>CP59

top kek

How out of touch with reality are you user? Like not saying you have to play the shit, but it is incredibly popular right now, and not just among nerds or whatever.

Holy shit dude 21420 dust!? is there like ways to get bonus dust besides gyms?

Shelder is the fuckin bomb