What's her name, Sup Forums? post stories/

What's her name, Sup Forums? post stories/

bumping with sad pepes.

bump

(OP here) You know what I'm talking about, Sup Forums. The fact that I even brought it up probably sunk your heart deep with her memories. You can't even say her name, it hurts too much. What does she mean to you? how has she changed you.

There's always a "she", lads. it's ok, we've all been there.

Abby
>Shes everybody's friend
>only has guy friends because they're less drama
>cute as shit
>unattainable because she has only guy friends
>dating another guy im pretty sure
>our conversations consist of texts and i always start it
>strained conversation
Should i just give up?

Honestly post a picture of yourself, I'll tell you if you're ugly or not. You probably need to clean up a bit and get some fashion if you're on here.

If you're too afraid to post a pic, then probably.

how /fit/ are you? are you charismatic? does she know you like her? cuck her bf user, it's the only way, but you have to be bretty alpha

Last bump for are Nige, he probably Brexited just for "Her".

Not going to lie, I'm pretty awkward around crushes but I don't think she knows that. For some reason she thinks I'm annoying so i limit my contact with her. And should i just tell her?

>And should i just tell her?

NO, that's a guaranteed death sentence. does she find you "cute" annoying or actually annoying?

> I'm pretty awkward around crushes

That's gonna be a tough one to crack, user. shy guys only make it if they're kawaii As Fuck (TM), otherwise you have to be and act like a Chad to get the girl

I honestly dont know. She says that i frustrate her (cuz of my dumbassity) but she laughs at my jokes.
>tfw she laughs at everybody's jokes

And the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people or everybody and plus smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly

I think you got friendzoned, user. Let go of that autism, try to do someting bold to get some courage. IDK, public speaking lessons, that kind of shit.

Make sure you have a cool hobby: if nothing, just become a Gymfag, working out is good anyways and /fit/izens are more likely to score

That being said, only worrying and talking about your physique can be a bore, so be weary of that.

Even if you don't get the girl at the end of the day, you have improved yourself and have built a strong foundation for your future. win-win really.

Oh she did say that maybe 10 years down the line when i actually have a good paying job. But i cant tell if its a joke

She broke up with me within a week of getting to college
Over a text message
2 years down the drain.

Be your own person, anons

Meg

>in love with this girl since the first grade
>have crippling anxiety never honest about how I feel
>crush has had lots of boyfriend but recently got girlfriend
>what does this mean will I ever have a chance

Pic related she's on the left

>Oh she did say that maybe 10 years down the line when i actually have a good paying job. But i cant tell if its a joke

If she said that to you, there is no hope. she cucked you, and hard. most girls would do the nice thing and either ignore you or pull of that "I have a boyfriend" shit. A girl saying this to your face means that she is aware that you're never gonna get her and can be blatant and open about it.

I'm really sorry, user. Feels like 2011 for me all over again.

What I would do is leave your affection to her on pause, and try to improve yourself. giving her less attention, while still responding to any texts she sends is a good idea. she clearly knows she has a grasp on you, and shaking that could get her curious.

Start talking to her less, be your own person more, disregard females and acquire currency.

You don't want to live the life of a beta cuck: trust me, it fucking sucks, and you will loathe yourself for the longest time.

Stay strong, user.

shes pretty ugly bro tbh LMAOOO. if your half decent shell say yes your just being a pussy. and that just means shes bi, still likes dick too.

This is me be honest thoughts?

The first girl i feel in love with turned out to be a lesbian, the second became a drug filled whore, and the third one is from Russia and she doesn't really speaks English that well. The only reason Russian girl knows me is because i offered her chocolates before.

Not bad, user. I think you and her could look pretty nice together.

The feels are strong tonight thanks user

well fuck me, you look better than me user. go slang some pussy, I'm pretty sure autism is the only thing stopping you (hopefully you don't have it kek)

Any progress with that Russian girl?

>some bitch that comes to my work always flirts(she is a customer)
>got her number a yr ago promised we'd chill soon we haven't really talked recently.
>i clock in and see she's leaving going to her car we talk again she says she wants to hangout this summer, in a couple weeks
>it's been over a month
now i don't really care but she's been leading me on for a while...why?

there is no advantage for her to do this, i'm not her friend

she is almost 8 years younger (19) does that make a difference?

now i don't really care about her as in love her but i'm a bit salty that she's doing this to me and it kinda bothers me.

I haven't tried to and will not initiate a relationship with her unless she tries to but is there anything worth trying or should i ignore her from now on, she is 9/10 btw

wat do?

We both watch game of thrones, and she fucking loves magic tricks. So I'm learning magic tricks now.

>steff qt 8/10
>met her in school when we were 13
>she said I had a cute name
>I think she liked me because I was the only one in school that was an atheist and liked heavy metal, word spread out quickly
>talked to her a couple times, said autistic shit
>all my friends were telling me to ask her out
>never did anything
>she changed schools next year
>10 years later I'm refreshing her social media profiles everyday

>m**ly thin, greeneyes redhair qt 7/10
>both 12
>last day of school
>she grabs my hand and takes me outside
>tell me I can kiss her
>i kiss her on the cheek, I kid you not
>she added me on fb, I don't accept her because I pretend I don't use fb

>issa qt 7/10
>both 15
>always talking to me but I thought because we were just friends
>she asked me if I had any girfriend
>me "no lol" im fucking autistic
>finished highschool and never did anything about it
>now I realize I couldve ask her out

>andrea thin big tits green eyes 7/10
>met her at work
>always so touchy and flirting
>we would lunch together almost everyday
>used to give her a ride home sometimes
>finally had courage to ask her out
>she "ehhh.. I just met this guy and we are having a date tonight"
>fml I took too long
>never offered her a ride again

Friends with benefits, I guess.

>she is almost 8 years younger (19) does that make a difference?

Tends to, the level of maturity is way different.

Give it a try user, but always keep a cool head and an even colder heart.

Do not fall for the vaginal Jew

Is this going to turn into a feels thread?

No

>dat autism

any reason as to why the shyness? might as well have gone for it, nothing to lose user.

>inb4 "that's easy to say"

I can only blame my mother for being overprotective
she pretty much deprived me from any social interation my whole life
srsly can't wait to finish university, get more money and move out

The trips of hope are with you.

Aim high, godspeed user!

thanks user, will screenshot for future inspiration and a reminder of hope