HOLY FUCK DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT? Northern Cali here

HOLY FUCK DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT? Northern Cali here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCAgmtB4j7w
youtube.com/watch?v=TmgUdRUK_6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elaborate please.

What happen op

race war?

north cali hear no rumlbins tonight the fuck are you talkabout

The tension

That's just the San Andreas fault, user. Soon Cali will be an island

Loud noises like a war horn.

A war has started apparently. checkem

Some kind of war with warhorns sounding.

Wasn't a rumbling. More of a thunderous roar.

Wasn't an earthquake.

Oh, those were just the horns of the apocalypse,as written in the bible. Prepare for the end of times, user.

OP ripped evil ass and now is leaving a blood trail straight to the ER?

I wouldn't fucking doubt it. I'm grabbing my longsword and armor and i'm getting ready to fight some white walkers (canadians)

San Andreas Fault nigga. Have a nice earthquake buddy.

A study published in 2006 in the journal Nature found that the San Andreas fault has reached a sufficient stress level for an earthquake of magnitude greater than 7.0 on the moment magnitude scale to occur. [...] The information available suggests that the fault is ready for the next big earthquake but exactly when the triggering will happen and when the earthquake will occur we cannot tell [...] It could be tomorrow or it could be 10 years or more from now.

RIP OP.

Niggers are testing their new BLM equipment. Don't worry man.

Nah it came from the sky not from the ground.

Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), also known as acid, is a psychedelic drug known for its psychological effects. This may include altered awareness of the surroundings, perceptions, and feelings as well as sensations and images that seem real though they are not.[8] It is used mainly as a recreational drug and for spiritual reasons. LSD is typically either swallowed or held under the tongue.[8] It is often sold on blotter paper, a sugar cube, or gelatin. LSD injected intravenously takes effect in approximately 30 minutes.

I am completely sober. As I am drug tested regularly.

OP was raptured

Skyquake? (If those are even real anymore)

That's the warning horn.

Wildlings? Or Wights?

Hey, my bad, user.

Another seal was broken. Soon...

OP here, Sounded just like this but a bit higher pitched

youtube.com/watch?v=eCAgmtB4j7w

How long did the sound last?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It's just the military HAARP program

Don't know but I sincerely hope California falls into the ocean.

Down here in nebraska and heard something similar just now.

Pretty sure ive heard it too, higher pitched than the youtube video.

This has been recorded around the world, and nobody really knows what it is . There are plently of conspiracy theories and religous claims. Scientists say maybe the earth just makes strange sounds occasinally, like your floorboards would creak, but on a planetary scale.

Uh, shit. I heard some random loud ass noise but I thought it might have been racers or something. That was at like 2-3-4 pm

Not possible, sorry. The fault there is a slip fault, meaning the plates are rubbing against eachother. Youd need a subduction fault for that, where one plate is being sucked underneath the other.

Op, how long did the sound last?

If it's the same one I heard earlier this afternoon, It was like 2 seconds max

Sounded like a train stopping or something screechy

this is nightmare fuel jesus christ

Why not both?

I feel like if it were the actual biblical trumpet, it would be louder and impossible to miss. Like unavoidable

Well, there's a lot of air force activity on the west coast, the newer jets actually do put make a harmonic horn sound when they activate something. They can be so high up you dont see them easily, even in blue sky. I live by an afb and the first time i heard it it threw me. If its a couple seconds its probably that or something else.

The "sky horns" sounds are much more prolonged from what ive heard.

I see, thanks user

wasn't it debunked that a shit ton of "Sky horn" videos on YT were faked. Like the video would be in mono, but the sound of the horns would be in stereo. Idk, I remember hearing that

Did it sound like this video? Starting around 12 seconds in?

And forgot link. youtube.com/watch?v=TmgUdRUK_6E

spot on

Well then OP, I hate to tell you but you have just received a message from God himself. That message is, "Your time is up. My time is now. You can't see me, my time is now."

meme magic

Is there construction going on near your house? all these videos were debunked as construction using a digger to flatten concrete. A fair few of the videos also shared the exact same audio track.

No construction. I live near a forest and away from most housing projects

I'm nowhere near a base. And i'm scared if they were near me.

THE WHITE WALKERS ARE HERE.