So, Sup Forums, I'm thinking of buying a ghost town and starting what can only imagine described as maybe a cult

So, Sup Forums, I'm thinking of buying a ghost town and starting what can only imagine described as maybe a cult.
I intend to buy one of the myriad ghost towns in the Midwestern USA, and starting a self-sufficient community with strict tenets on gender roles. Men will be the providers, trained to hunt farm, and defend the community from any outside invaders or threats. This includes both animals and people.
Women will be exclusively homemakers, with several women being assigned per man. They will be trained to grow and prepare food and care for livestock. Children will be trained from age ten in their vocation, be it hunting, farming, building new homes and the like, or in the case of women, creating clothing from the livestock and pleasing men. I estimate the community would likely begin with three or four men and twelve women. I feel it would be easy to recruit women from rural America, especially between the ages of 16-22. I doubt it would be difficult to recruit men of any age, but rural America would likely be a key place to get them as well.
I would set up my family tree to be the leaders of the community, and would likely only have the men of my lineage be educated beyond basic reading, writing, or vocation.
Would any of you be remotely interested in a society like this? Looking for feedback on how to make this work. I have knowledge of crop growing and some construction, but know little about livestock. I do know entire towns can be purchased for around $500,000 or more

y

I could get behind that

Why not? The ability to live relatively free from any outside intervention? A nearly idealistic community with no internal strife? It's practically utopia

Alternatively, only men would be taught basic reading and mathematics, women would know language and their assigned skill or vocation.

I would but there couldn't be any niggers or Jews. I would also have to convince my current wife )

Come back with legit plans and I'll join up

Going on Sup Forums asking these retards if they'd go somewhere where they'd literally be given 4 women. They can't even get 1 on their own, OP, of course they would be all for this.

This would be a sausage factory though.

Most ghost town went ghost because they couldn't feed themselves enough to justify the location. Sage brush is hard as fuck to turn into farmland. Your gonna need slots cash and zoning to get it to work. The feds also don't like to expand grazing n shit around parks n shit. I'd try with a single cabin and buy some old cabins and move em to your new town. Call it newtown.

ATF and the Democrats will swoop in and shut you down.

Is that the ghost town from San Andreas?

What you're basically describing is Mormonism.

What more planning would be needed? Id assume proof of resources, but what else would be needed to convince? Mainly looking for feedback, this isn't a "start tomorrow" sort of plan.

Niggers would be right out, Jews I don't really have beef with. With minimal outside contact they wouldn't be able to cause an issue.

I feel like I could be fairly selective with my picking. Fat neckbeards who can't pull their own weight would not be welcome.

Also I should add that Jones town went to shit because they couldn't feed themselves. I'd start there.

I live in the bay area and the idea of farm communities is an idea that refuses to die. Now days they recruit out of collages and trick city kids that this is real earth shit. Most scrub out in less then a year. Had a friend join one, he was nearly starved, for real. They add in Heath bs to keep you hungry and working.

Good luck though. I'm more of an overload beard having type, not a hungry shaved head type. Call me if you need a prophet.

You also have to be incredibly charismatic to pull off dumb shit like that. The fact that you are on Sup Forums asking for help says that probably you are not.

Autisum calls there own recruits. No one is born a brony

I will admit this would be pretty badass, till the liberals hear about how you are living peacefully and the way you want to and will come in and try to fuck it up.

Yep, this guy nailed it.

That's the thing I'm most concerned about. It's hard to keep people working if they don't feel like there's a payoff, but I feel like fabricating a religion could be a lot of work. Unfortunately, without guidance of some kind, failing farm communities full of wannabe back-to-natureists is what you end up with.
Also livestock takes a lot of land, but so do crops of any meaningful size. There'd be a lot of land needed.

Kek

Maybe if you have a few million laying around this would be possible. Even if you had 10 families going, you'd probably be dead broke before it becomes self-sufficient though.