Hey Sup Forums, how the fuck do I get a job as a socially awkward 15 year old with no job experience whatsoever?

Hey Sup Forums, how the fuck do I get a job as a socially awkward 15 year old with no job experience whatsoever?

go to mcdonalds or grocery store

>15
>on Sup Forums
>18+

reported LMA0, enjoy the slam

MODS

18+ to be on this damn board, MODS!!!!

just work at fast food. also dont admit you're underage on an 18+ board

Are you shitting me

Lmao the tabs you have open are quite interesting

omg your tabs.
>/mlp/
>how to take screenshot
>fedora fashion
>male feminists

why does anyone actually care? especially enough to tell the damn FBI. holy hell

>Hey Sup Forums, how the fuck do I get a job as a socially awkward 15 year old with no job experience whatsoever?

Honest answer: Perseverance.

Keep trying, don't ever give up. Show up on time and always do your best. Follow instructions and ask questions, but don't stop working. Be honest and fair. If you get slagged by customers or co-workers, let it slide. Be a professional, and do more than anyone else is willing to do.

Jesus Christ I hope hes just pranking me, based on the tabs open

>No thread on Sup Forums starting with gotta
>this thread isn't open

you niggas got trolled

Nice one, fag

GUD TROLLIN' XD

MODS

But to answer your question you could always work as the person preparing the food at a fast food chain

oh shit.. got eem.

the thread literally just died smh tbh

Are you this new?

Go back to Facebook please

ur just such an internet troll1!!

I started out by being a technician for my highschool's plays and learning how productions work.
My stage manager was really interested in it and became a stage manager for a fairly successful production company nearby after she graduated. When she was first offered to pick her own techs and pay with the production's budget, I was included, and that set me up to work with the company.
9/10 would do again

>Click here
push carts around at your local grocery store.