Well /b im getting roasted by 2 friends and this is what they drew of me wat do. (promise im not this edgy)

well /b im getting roasted by 2 friends and this is what they drew of me wat do. (promise im not this edgy)

this is update on the pepe of me

god youre such a faggot

one of them found the thread its over

im gonna fuck you in the ass fatboi

OP here fuck off i know its you youve told me so everyon call 694064616 a nigger

dumbass i know that you know its me god youre a tard kys

OP here see what i mean

faggot

>7 replies
>2 posters

they are bitches

they really are jkjkjk

this is now officially a cringe thread

Faggots

OP+women=cringe no matter what

this is why i consider suicide

tru tru

bump

kys fatboi op this is why i hate you
someone get me some rope im gonna hang myself

KYS KYS KYS

OP here this is one of the bitches dont get why she hasnt

fucking fight me fatboi ill tell Sup Forums how small your dick is. ill tell them about your cousin and the gay shit you guys do.

wtf kys

OP here do it fagget i dont care if /b knows how big my dick is and what cousin you know he died in a house fire you insensitive bitch

aight Sup Forums get ready for a story
Fatboy over here and his cousin fuck each other everytime they get a moment alone. they leave their skype cam on and its too horrifying to look away. both weigh 300lbs and shit themselves during orgasm.

OP here cousin died and my other lives out of state so thats a lie

dayum thats hot. i need this in my lyfe.

nah fam its bad shit its like a diarrhea apocalypse everytime

gawd dayum

OP and i were supposed to get married last year but he bailed out in me bc his cousin got in the way of things apparently they didnt cutt off their relationship and every since he fucking dumped me he rubs the fact he fucks his cousin in my face

honestly if his cousin died why would you say that

hes a fucking douchebag ok i could live with his scat fetish i could live with the foot fetish but incest like that is too far i got stds from him

cause his cousins not dead it was an insurance scam hes hiding out somewhere waiting for me to kill myself so i wont get in the way

OP here we arent even in a relationship dont let her lie its one of the things shes good at

all my family is dead i have no friends hes my only chance at love and i fucking hate it but i gotta take whats been handed to me

YOU FUCKING DITCHED ME YOU ASSHOLE I READ THE TEXTS WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND

we kno u dont have any friends m8. thats y ur on here

OP here again lying

thats why i tried to shoot myself last year i have no reason to live aside from this asshole

good m8 (; jkjkjk

OP here i just want to live out my life in piece and they wont let me should i just stop being friends with them

thx ill remember that later tonight

live out in pieces you fucking ass i still have the dress and ring btw

Post a pic of real you so we can compare

u shuld. i mean no1 else cares about u so just do it fagget.

OP here. I wanna stop sucking dick but I just can't help myself

alright dad

OP here ok

ugly ass nigga

Posters: 6
Replies: 44
Sage in all fields

Looks like he likes to cry a lot.

hawt dayum

What a fag

agreed

thats your yearbook photo dumbass