Starting new thread for Alex the fucking nigger

Starting new thread for Alex the fucking nigger

Now listen bitch, you may have never lived up to my expectations but that doesn't matter to me anymore. I have seen the finest taint this barren wasteland has to offer and have never seen a wetter one than yours! So don't say what we have isn't special all you need is my rock hard 10 inch penis in your holes

everyone type in chat alex is a stupid nigger

Gas KIKES, race war now!

CONTEXT MOTHERFUCKER

Alex let me see your dick

Just because i'm drunk doesn't mean what I'm sayign isn't true, quite the opposite. As far as redemption goes, there is one thing i have in mind...

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

CONTEXT:

roll

Roll

rollin

This is a continued thread dude

Roll

Winrar

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

I hate niggers

No like why is he mad.

Alex fucked a girl OP was talking to. Now OP is fucking with him.

reroll

newfag get out

rolling for the bro

Drunk enough to kick yer ass

I can get behind this

Alex this whiskey has you on my mind. My dick throbs every time you cross my mind. Come over right now and lets both relieve our sexual tension on each other. I'll leave the door unlocked. Make sure to go to the store and get the extra large magnums (I know what size because I caught a peek of you in the shower a few times at your house ;) and some vaseline. I'll be waiting babe ;););););)

Drunk enough to know that you're a back stabbing motherfucker.

What do

Rolling for this after this post. This is high quality. Dank

I'm sure you're a piece of shit who fueled my fucking depression and caused me to drink and marathon mlp just to text this

AH YES BUT DID YOU ANTICIPATE ME ALEX?!? IT WAS ME ALEX! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG ALEX! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT! BUT HE MADE ME! STONE COLD STEVE ALEX MADE ME DO IT!

All of these aspie ones need to stop, Alex will think he's just playing around and the jig will die again

BUY ME A BEPIS, DOCTOR BEPIS NEEDS HIS BEPIS.

roll

double winrar

I wanna fuck your boy pussyyyyyyy

Your throbbing hot dong ;)

Let me bang your sister when she is sleeping. I've always thought she was so hot. Just let me in the house and I'll take care of the rest.

It's about your sister.. (only do this if he has one)

You could turn around and look behind you to see who is there for you....

when he replies say,

exactly, no one. just like who was there for me. no one but rainbow dash

Call me and tell me you're sorry :(

roll

Present me with your finest Virgins for the forgiveness ritual

Let me fuck your sweet little ass

These, if he has one ROLLING FOR SOUP

20 bucks and a bottle of jack

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

Roll

OP HERE: nigger doesnt have a sister

I want you to let me caress you, I want to feel your warmth in my bed.

send me a voice message apologising, so I know your sincere

rolling
only if he has a sister

Yer fokin mum

I gotta get rid of "it." I'm starting to sober up and I'm starting to realize what I did. It's coming back to me in bits and pieces. Vague flashbacks. Please help me.

Reroll

Winrar

Rolling for op benefit

O fug that was close

Maybe it's those fucking ruskies up in Siberia rolling out those Chem trails

Rolling

Rolling to replace the word sister with mother on this

Too close for comfort.

Boooo

Winrar

this would be better tbqh fam

Go

Anyone care to do a quick summary for those that are catching on late?

Yes OP, you're definitely the mature one here.

Rollerino

OP has not disclosed why he is mad at his friend Alex. But hilarity ensues.

>Started blasting Alex with random nigger insult shit
>Alex stopped replying because he thought he was just joking
>Thread was salvaged by based user
>now

What a savage

i want you to wear a diaper with a binky in your mouth and i want you to walk on all fours around the park. if you truely want to remain my friend and if you truely want my forgiveness you will do this for me.

Alex boinked a girl OP was seeing. Scroll up.

Rell

I'm not kidding....

Sounds like I haven't missed much. Thanks fellas.

Roll

roll

roll

I'm dead fucking serious Alex.

rollarinos

Alex fucked a girl OP was trying to fuck. OP claims he's not mad but wants to fuck with Alex for the keks

Winrar

Be like "do you have a dickfor"
When they respond "what's a dickfor"
Say "let me show you what a dick is for"
And then proceed to fuck them in the ass or mouth (whichever you prefer)

in all seriousness, Alex, you cut me deep bro and it will take awhile before I can feel safe and trust you again. We've shared some the most amazing times i've ever had, and we did it together. I don't want to lose that but you really cut me deep and Its going to be some time before i can trust you. I wish i knew how to quit you Alex.

OP HERE: He had secks with a girl I was talking to, I'm not actually mad at all because I wasn't interested in her, he just didn't tell me about it and was laughing behind my back. BUT YEAH I BASICALLY GOT CUCKED AND I AM GAY

This is going to be good.

kek
>that response

OP send this pic after the two gets

roll

Reroll

winrarr wew lad

I'll let you ass fuck my dad and spank his ass with a wooden spoon. Just let me fill your mom's pussy with aunt Jemima and eat that stank weasel for hours

re roll

Roll for trips and this is final plz