Explain to me one single reason why I should not be allowed to own this

explain to me one single reason why I should not be allowed to own this

there isn't it's a hunting shotgun.

>hunting with guns
>not being a lazy fat fuck

Choose one

some people think that even shotguns should be banned... that is where we are at right now boys

>explain to me one single reason why I should not be allowed to own this
Because you'r an fag idiot that can kill yourself (in the best scenario) or other people.

wow what a very mature post coming from a 12 year old like yourself.

I understand semi-auto rifles but there's no point trying to ban shotguns and pistols, everyone has one.

>I understand semi-auto rifles
I don't understand that
>but there's no point trying to ban shotguns and pistols, everyone has one
they are trying to anyways. slowly but surely

I was only 9 years old
I loved Donald Trump
I had all the merchandise
Every night I’d pray to Trump for deporting illegal immigrants
My dad would hear me and call me a racist
I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Donald Trump
I called him a cunt
He slaps me and send me to bed
I’m crying now and my face hurts
I feel a warmth approach me
It was Donald Trump
I’m so happy
He whispers in my ear “we need to build a wall”
Then he gets me out of bed and reaches in his pocket
I’m ready
I open my wallet for Donald
He gives me a small loan of a million dollars
It hurts so much, but I do it for Donald
I feel my wallet tearing as he puts the money in
He roars a mighty roar as he puts the money in
My dad walks in and says “what the fuck”
Donald Trump looks at him and says “you’re fired”
Trump leaves through the window
Trump is love, Trump is life

>wow what a very mature post coming from a 12 year old like yourself.
I'm 7 in fact. Very mature...

Killing people with it is very, very easy

Because it makes killing people in masses 10x easier? As if a stupid Americunt like you would care if your child/sibling died in one of your weekly school shootings. You'd probably care more about "MUH GUNS 2ND AMMENDMENT" than the life of others. Sad.

brock lesnar could kill you with his hands very, very easily. should we he be required to register his hands with the government?
think about it

weekly? I don't think so friendo... anyways of course I value the 2nd amendment to help keep my neighbors and family safe

you post on Sup Forums

so do you fam

mentally unstable, also white

Because of your felonies.

can't. it's makes for entertaining news. in fact i think owning a gun should be mandatory.

Monthly? Yearly? I think any at all is enough. As if you stupid Americans know how to count above 3.

which I have none. I have never been cited for more than a speeding ticket.
I like you
1-2-3-4 your mum is a fat whore

you dont need it, if you need protection call the police

the police don't always come if you happen to be black or live in a black area
also they might come and shoot you even if you were the one who was in trouble and called them in the first place

also there are big animals that can threaten the lives of family or pets.
also you have no idea nor the authority to dictate what someone else "needs"
also the 2nd amendment exists so it doesn't really matter what your opinion is to be quite honest

Wow, you have a good point.

Police: Only minutes away when you need them now.

Fuck that. A bullet arrives to deal with the intruder (read: potential murderer/rapist/burglar/etc.) a lot sooner.

yes I know it is user, I know it is.
if the argument is "it kills easily" then you are just using your emotions and not logic. there are many things that kill easily but "banning" them is not the option. we need to explore other avenues.

no, but if he ever gets into a fight his hands can be considered a lethal weapon due to his training.

your point is good but the thing is, Brock worked for that. Not everybody wants to and not everybody is going to work for it. When you have money, you can get the power easily.

says who? that is just a meme and you are an idiot for repeating it. I knew a kid who stomped on another kid's head in high school, it was attempted murder. nothing happens because they are still kids but nothing different would happen if brock lesnar fought someone.. other than that person could actually die and then lesnar gets in trouble
it doesn't matter what brock worked for that has no bearing on the constitutional rights to bear arms. brock has the right to work out and become a beast. if he were to charge someone and get shot depending on the state/jurisdiction that person can be completely 100% in the just
>see zimmerman and "stand your ground" laws

Wooden stocks can warp. That's the only reason you shouldn't have this.

cuz youre on Sup Forums

can you even form a proper sentence? sheesh

I've been shooting since I was 5.
>yes, 5, you city dwelling retards
Gun legislation is for city dwelling retards. Look at Chicago and New York.

I love liberal legislation about firearms. It always proves to be just as retarded as the people who are afraid of firearms.

Because you're an irresponsible fuckwit?
Mind you I don't have anything against people who treat guns with respect.

We average more than 39 deaths a day in america due to gun related violence. 39. let that sink in. Sure you can play it off like "oh I bet they did drugs or were dirty niggers" but they're fucking people.

>" but they're fucking people
you want a real number? 150,000 people die every day... and most of them aren't from guns.
I am not really concerned because we don't have the resources to sustain the people we have now.. how can we sustain everyone if people stop dying and we magically save everyone?

have you ever heard of the term overpopulation? it has real meaning and even more real consequences, I suggest you look it up.

A Remington 887? That's a great gun but I suppose you might not like the pump action, although I think it's badass.

actually I would prefer an "old school" pump action over a semi-auto but I keep hearing that new remington has bad qc/prod. any opinions on that?

That's exactly the gun someone should own.
>good for hunting
>good for home defense
>good for taking your own life
>not good for chasing the fuckwad loser gun nut high score

It's the faggots who take their AR-15 to Starbucks are the ones who need to be put down.

you're a fucking terrible human being if you think that overpopulation is a good reason to keep lethal weapons in the hands of people who can misuse them. You could just as easily be one of those 150,000 that die every day. You like living right? So do all of those people.

More units die a day to abortion than gun violence

fucking thank you

>you're a fucking terrible human being if you think that overpopulation is a good reason to keep lethal weapons in the hands of people who can misuse them
that's literally not what i said
what i said to counter your measly "39 people in US get killed because guns" is that 150k people die globally and the vast majority are not from guns but from starvation and disease along with old age and then violence or accidents.
>you could just as easily be one of those 150,000 that die every day
most definitely, that is a reality I have made peace with.
>you like living right?
yes which is why I am a cautious driver and I eat healthy. and guns are for protection

>cares about abortion
>"units"

I didn't say i did I was just debunking their point