So theres this guy who i buy from that sells me $20 a gram...

So theres this guy who i buy from that sells me $20 a gram. Im trying to buy 2 grams and i want him to bring down the price to $15 a gram. What can i say/do to convince him to bring it down without seeming cheap and making him not even care?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-272847.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$20/gram...

If you're paying $20/g and its not the dankest shit possible you're getting ripped off
Try to find a new dealer

yeah, i know. Its from his personal stash hes not a dealer

have you tried just asking?

Save up and buy an 8th like a non-faggot.

Thats what im tryin to do, i just want to do it in a way that doesnt make him feel like hes getting ripped off since hes my good friend

Then ask him who is dealer is. If he won't tell you he's just ripping you off to smoke for cheaper and making it seem like he's cutting you a deal

Hahah 15 a gram is expensive and I get shit from a homie who drives to Colorado for pounds

well he's already ripping you off so...

this, if youre paying those prices an eighth would be like $50-$60

thank god i live in oregon

Yeah, maybe ill just call him up an hour before the deal and ask for an eighth for $50.any other ideas?

i live in houston so 20 a g is sorta normal, if hes your good friend just use a little finesse man, i dunno. once you have a real habit this haggling bullshit comes pretty easy.

whats the point of selling weed if the dealer is selling it to some one for the same price they bought it for, no point for them to sell you a dub for no profit.

Depends on where you are honestly.

Here, it's $350/oz from the dispensary.

If you break it down to $15/g, that's $420. $70 profit? At that point, you're doing worse than a discount retail store and doing much more work.

Unless you can flip an ounce every 8 hours, it's not worth it. Might as well just be employed.

>step 1: shoot that nigger dealer
>step 2: move to california, a1 weed is 10$/gram
>step 3: ????????
>step 4: profit?

i'm not a dealer but when one of my friends ask for a dub i give them 1 gram maybe 1.5 if i like them.

Exactly what I'm saying. Dude is probably buying for 10-15/g and flipping it to OP and making $10-20 per re-up

Okay so what would you say on the spot? Were meeting in my car

"with the legalization of marijuana across most of the world supply and demand will be affected and nigger i can get quality weed in vancouver for 100 an oz so you better drop the price"

They're risking possible jail time by selling weed just to make a small profit. Don't be a fag and try to get lower prices. Just pay what he's asking

Boy if you pulled some shit like that on me, your family probably won't be able to identify your body.

Do this if you want someone to laugh at your spaghetti dropping ass as they drive the fuck away.

If you're paying 20 a gram you better be smoking some fucking gold you dumbass

do you have a job? say youll get him back on what you would owe him paying normal price as soon as you can. then do it, or dont.

or just literally smooth talk him, dont even promise paying him back. say hey all i have is 'x' do you think i could possibly get 2gs id really appreciate it.

good luck brojam

Stop being a pussy and just ask him if he'll do 15 a gram.

srsly

Who the fuck pays for weed? Lolol

its 2016 OP. who the fuck buys weed for 20 a gram? find a new dealer then call him out on his fuckery.

if thats the case then ask to go in a half or even another oz when he re ups. if he isn't your dealer he must be a friend.

> (OP)
>its 2016 OP. who the fuck buys weed for 20 a gram? find a new dealer then call him out on his fuckery.

Let's just assume OP live in one of "those" states. I'll reiterate and say he should stop being a pussy and just ask his dealer if he'll go $15 a gram. If the dealer says no then OP need to quit smoking weed or find a new dealer.

totally. OP, if you are listening, just ask him to do it for 15 without being a douche about it. How long have you known this fuck anyway? Most likely he'll do it and if he doesn't then find a different guy.

just saying, but hes asking for advice on Sup Forums for tips on talking down prices. im gonna assume hes new to this, everyones gotta learn someday..

I agree with you both. I honestly feel like a fucktard for not thinking of "hey man, would you do $15 a gram for me?" Thanks anons and sorry for being a fucking pussy

>
> (You)
>I agree with you both. I honestly feel like a fucktard for not thinking of "hey man, would you do $15 a gram for me?" Thanks anons and sorry for being a fucking pussy

You're welcome. Now try and go get high.

Nah i just tried Sup Forums because i didnt think of this as advice more like random ways of how others would go about doing it. Ive been on Sup Forums for about 3 years and i wouldve gone to adv if this thread 404d without a solution

Cheers

shit i just wanna see if you pulled it off now

Nice try copfag

right? i always hook my friends for free. it all comes around.

I mean, either way its a 10 dollar difference so ill be high as shit tomorrow by 11AM either way xD

it is not a crime to give it away for free

If he is a good dealer then he would cut you a deal for 50 an 8th. He wants to move his shit fast, and when you buy a gram here and there, it is more of an inconveinance for him. Get the 8th for 50 or stop buying. Post a pic of the bud?

In canada we are getting legal soon and fuck my whole family smokes and its like $10 and its so dank one joint gets me high for 2 hours

That's so garbage. I get an Oz for 250. And I'm on the east coast so $20 a g is common. Ez money

Maybe he buying half pounds for like 1800?

if you will pay that much for so little, I will hook you up!

Either the people bitching about 20 a gram are used to Shitty weed or they live on the boarder of a legalized state
Just pay the 20 buy a pinch hitter to make that shit last

Don't feel like making my own thread for this so I'll post it in a drug related thread.
>be me
>just got surgery
>give me hydrocodon acetaminophen 5-325
How much do I need to take to get high (one isn't enough for me it seems) and what's the street price for these

Alright faggot

Nigga,
20 = 1g
50 = 3g
350 = ounce

It's been that way since the 60's. the system works. don't fuck with it

if you're just starting out, you're probably gonna have to take what you can get, unless you're a cute girl or a really chill dude.

Only way he'll lower his prices is if you buy an eighth, which will be probably $60 for 3.5g.

Sorry bro.

take 3

I'd say 2-3, depending on your weight. The acetaminophen can damage the liver if taken at a high dose, so don't risk it.

In canada i buy a ounce for $200 and its $10 a g How the fuck you gonna make money from selling ounce if its 350..

You're going to want to use cold water extraction on the vicodin (given its the correct type of pill). I'm not big on prescriptions so heres a link to start from.

bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-272847.html

funny, in Houston I paid $10/g for a while. I got sort of used to that price tbh.

New Zealand prices.

Where are you from? I can get an 8th for $15 in about 15 sec.

My guy does 25 for half 8ths. 1.75g for those who dont know

Try and get a half 8 for 25. That's what I like to do. Fuck all the people going "that's so expensive ur so dumb!!!" Fuck you and your abundant chronic. In some states people charge 20 a g, 50 an 8. We can't all live in colorado or the northwest/california

Fuck that canada is the best weed.It is becoming legel and its $200 for a nice ounce of mary jane

I mean my experience Ohio prices here

Gram
$10 for okay stuff
$15 for the good stuff

For an ounce it's a little different $300 to $320 tops give or take depending on how well you personally know the dealer

Rip off

You're cheap. You will appear cheap and probably stupid trying to haggle over 2 grams of weed.

Protip: the only time you're more likely to get a deal is when you buy in larger quantities. Usually most dealers are more than willing to take a small cut in profits so long as they can unload a decent amount of their supply in one go. Time is money, and if you can save them time they will save you money.

>used to be a pot dealer
>would sell a few ounces over a few grams any day.

anyone in 215?

prices vary wildly in CO.
I usually get an oz for 100 - 140$.
That's med prices tho.

this user understands. just pay it op, it's ten dollars extra you fuckin jew.