Does your country have an unlikely friend in the world that you only discovered recently?

Does your country have an unlikely friend in the world that you only discovered recently?

Russia is our friend

>>>/helicopter/

>>>/1970/

t. Ivan

>friend
more like asslicker, desu senpai

woah fuck you too Hungary

Think of any corrupt, violent, tyrannical dictatorship shithole.

South Africa is probably great friends with them

No.

I wish you guys didn't post, your country is a glimpse into my country's future and it makes me uncomfortable.

Turns out we have a great relationship with North Korea

WE WUZ FRIENDS

Brazil is like the middle ground, and you're at the good end of the spectrum.

You're that intimidated by nonwhites?

That seems like a good scale to measure these things with.

We're just fortunate to have a lot of empty habitable space though, take that away and we're fucked.

Fuck off Jose

All of ex-commie countries have handful of senile old looneys who still believe in Soviet communism and think Cuba and Best Korea are paradise. Each gravestone that goes up moves us a little bit forward.

Finland always stands alone,no one is on our side

miƩrt vagy ilyen goromba :(((

It's time to join NATO my friend

I like to think that Algeria, Poland and Egypt are our friends.

I'll be at your side Finland, you're in my top three favourite countries

t. bolshevik

No, we only have czechs, poland tried to partition us and hungary no comment

Sun of Peru fucked off to Brussels and his party got deposed, I don't know how new government views Peru desu

A broken clock is right twice a day

Of course he is, because he's just along for the ride. He knows he's not the people who make the country great.

>betafuck

Israel

Shut the fuck up and mow my lawn you little burrito gnome

No, your cunt will be more latin american than african based on your population.

Latinos aren't as butthurt and murderous as American blacks. I'm not afraid of them increasing in number, they do enough damage at the ten percent of the population they're already at.