What the fuck was his problem seriously?

What the fuck was his problem seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl-N2JleNeU
youtube.com/watch?v=_X_iAGFaE80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lack of pussy

salieri actually worked hard and didnt get enough recognition for it

also mozart was a fucking hack

I mean obviously IRL was nothing like the movie but Mozart was the most musical being that has ever lived.

mediocuckry

Mozart was a cool dude and Salieri was an insecure, jealous fuck until the end when he finally wised up

Mozart had a 10/10 waifu.

Those fucking titties

too many notes

these?

this so much

>bitches will never wear powdered wigs again
>ever

>also mozart was a fucking hack
even only in the sense of the movie is this wrong.

my heart melted everytime she said "VOLFEE"

>salieri actually worked hard and didnt get enough recognition for it

I mean, considering orchestras are still playing his music 200 years after his death, I think he gets enough recognition. Even if the modern resurgence of his popularity is primarily due to Amadeus.

salieri was a jealous cunt.
mozart wasn't a hack, he made good music, he knew what he was doing.

we know it's you, amadeus

When he was alive, Salieri was one of the most popular and successful composers around Europe (he could afford to give music lessons for free, in fact. One of his students was.. Beethoven, I believe). Also, he had children so that celibacy vow thing? Yeah, no.

I think the thing Salieri didn't like was that Mozart's music was able to appeal to anybody. Any common person could enjoy his music and any person studying music could enjoy dissecting it for the finer details of it. Salieri made technically good music but it couldn't appeal to everybody the way Mozart's could. I think this was shown with how the priest could recognize Mozart's tune when Salieri played it. It was super simple but you could recognize it anywhere.

He was super talented too but got eclipsed by one of history biggest music talent, which really was dumb luck.

>I mean, considering orchestras are still playing his music 200 years after his death, I think he gets enough recognition.

the film is a heavy dramatization of their lives. salieri and mozart barely even knew about eachother/cared about eachother in real life.

the whole point was that mozart was a musical genius with a god-given gift while salieri was just average. even when he gets awards from the king, he knows that the king is a complete dumbass and has no ear for good music.

The begining is the best part.

>How well are you trained in shitpost?

>I know a little. I shitposted in my youth.

>Where?

>Here on Sup Forums.

>Ah! Then you must know this
>"JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP"

>I can't say that I do. What is it?

>It was a very popular meme on its day. I made it.
>Here, how about this?
>"Now THIS is podracing"
>I made it.
>This one brought down the board when we shitposted it...
>"What did he mean this?"
>Well?

>I regret it is not too familiar.

>Can you recall no meme of mine?
>I was the most famous shitposter in Sup Forums.
>I made 40 memes alone.
>Here! What about this one? "IF I PULL THAT OFF WOULD YOU DIE"-

>"IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL, YOU'RE A BIG GUY, FOR YOU!"
>Yes, I know that! That's charming!
>I'm sorry, I didn't know you shitposted that.

>I didn't. These were the baneposters...
>Bane Posters.

>The man you accuse yourself of cucking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl-N2JleNeU

Why is Salieri's entry music for Mozart so shitty?

because the emperor is supposed to play it, and he sucks

This post has...to many memes

In the film, Salieri got way more recognition that Mozart. Salieri was accepted and part of the emperor's court while Mozart was only a curiosity and a fad. What pissed Salieri off so much was that Mozart was a better musician, not that he was more famous.

FURTHER PROOF THAT MOZART IS UNDERRATED

Also, his problem was that he wasn't literally touched by God and granted infinite grace and talent like Mozart was.

Yeah but the actual piece itself is so shitty.

Salieri was proud of it lol

>when the opera has too many notes

because salieri wasn't as good at music even though the plebs of society thought he was.

I wrote music for you monsignor

BA DUM

DA DUM

DUM TIM TUM

DUM DIM DAM

DIDDLE DEE BUM

Is good, yes? For you.

Because in reality, the fact is that the contemporaries of Haydn, Mozart and the young Beethoven really were tremendously shitty in comparison.

Yes, for example Pergolesi's Stabat Mater is all good on occasion, and von Dittersdorf has a few gems within his concerti and symphonies, but literally anything Mozart wrote after the age of ~12 is gonna blow it out of the water.

It's not easy being Salieri and having the equivalent of a virtuoso Justin Bieber going around one upping everything you do without effort.

Give me Hans Zimmer over Motzart any day

>Give me Hans Zimmer over Motzart any day

The movie doesn't pretend to be historically accurate

*sweating nervously*

Y-yes, t-too many notes your highness.

Can't remember the name of the fat guy that was always nervous and sweating.

>he did it for free

youtube.com/watch?v=_X_iAGFaE80

Enjoy.

He was so autistic he rejected the literally perfect Constanze, right there with her tits out, because she threw some compositions on the floor
you tell me what his problem is

The movie is based on a play based on rumors. In real life salieri was just a contemporary rival to Mozart who actually had more acclaim at the time because he was italian

Well, he had made an oath to God, and he didn't take that lightly.

On that note, Mozart's wife was qt and all, but her maid was absolutely 10/10 qt patootie.

pls user

*le sweating man as Salieri*

but well-adjusted normies are the ones that discard anything non-contemporary, you idiot.