Why does my sister have to be so fucking hot?

Why does my sister have to be so fucking hot?

I feel your pain. I have one of my own.

It can be tough

Dude, it sucks. I wish I wasn't so attracted to her

Well how long you been into her

I have a hot af cousin, too scared to try something with her, so I created a fake insta account and got tons of nudes... I don't regret shit

Nice when did you first find her hot

But yea shes pretty damn cute

when I was like 13

Same this is what i have to live with

Actually when I was 19 (other comment is a fag), yeap... I was a sick bastard, and I waited till she was 18 to get the stuff

God damn man, at least I'm not the only one

how much would you sell her panties for?

Take a guess on how old she is

I have three sisters I feel the same way about.
When we were younger, I used to go in the bathroom after they'd get back from running and sniff their panties while I masturbated to the thought of them. I still masturbate to my sister's to this day.

Something about sister`s

She's 18-OP

Must boost now that you bragged u would know that if you weren't a summerfag prove me wrong

Sharing a room with her is really tough

Post not boost

She`s 15 op yea i know

Here's another pic of her-OP

Yup

Did it take you long to make a fake insta? As in obviously you need to take soneone's pictures then get followers etc. I'm sure you cant upload all the pics at the same time too

nope

Got nice thighs sister or not

More pics?

Yea she has some nice legs and she very small

Dem eyes doe

Let's see legs then

nudes/cell phone?

Need advice Sup Forums

It happened a few times before that my 16 yr old step sister likes to sneak in to my room and just sit on my sofa/bed while i'm sitting on my pc. My back faces the door so I can't see when she comes in. But I started to use my second monitor as a reflexion so I can see my door. Now last few times she snuck in I pulled out my dick and just started rubbing it, making it hard etc in full view while I still browse my pc. And everytime she would sneak in I'd just see her watch me without saying a word. Wtf do I do

Meh i guess you could just make sexual jokes

I know im a fag for not having leg pics

post instagram names

I would but her account is private

This. How the fuck do you guys do it?

Make eye contact with her when you're masturbating, and make hints with your eyes what you'd like her to do, if she's smart and obviously seems eager/curious she'll come closer and nothing will need to be said, she'll be too curious about what your cock will feel like in her hands and mouth. If she seems hesitant to touch, assist her, show her it's okay then you're golden.

I feel like that's going too quick lol. What I did was just pull out my dick, rubbed it a few times to make it seem like im scratching it or sum shit and then putting it back. Repeat a few times every few minutes lol. What I was thinking of doing was maybe use a webcam to record her what's her expression when I pull my dick out/start maybe fapping.

Well if you want to go slower start taking her underwear and just leave the out around your room give hints

She always walks around with her tits practically hanging out. Get boner every time

Ya and then she/mom/dad can be like why the fuck do you have your step sister's panties in your room? ...

Humans are naturally sexually curious, especially from a young age. You're approaching it cautiously, which is fine. But I'd say if she's sneaking in their and seen you touch it watches you and can see it full view, she's already interested, but too nervous to initiate anything. You could do that, but by the way your first post sounds, it sounds her expression would be favorable.
If you try that and find out it is, definitely proceed to have her touch/suck the next time.
You're on the right path, comrade.

I would too

got more?

Well i don`t mean all day and night i mean and good times when its only you two home or its late and just you 2 are up

She already told me a while ago that she already sneaked in and she saw something she wasnt supposed to see and I asked her what she saw and she told me to forget it. Then I told her to stop sneaking in because she might see shit she isnt suppose to see. But then she still comes in and she stays there looking. One time I saw her snuck in stayed for a while and left the room all silently. Then I went downstairs a few min later, I saw her and asked her what she's doing and if she was downstairs the whole time and she said she did. Sooo i dunno. Ill prob try the webcam thing tbh

That was the best one I have, but I have a couple more

Fuck her right in the pussy, you autist.

Steel her panties

Steal you fucking nig nog unless you want him to turn the panties into metal