How is life this unfair? Do white women literally have no sense honor or loyalty to their own race what the fuck?!?!

How is life this unfair? Do white women literally have no sense honor or loyalty to their own race what the fuck?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bimbobombshell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That nipple piercing and tattoo are getting my dick hard as fuck

Can someone translate what (she?) said in that message because I'm failing to grasp what she meant

bitch in the pic was disgusted by the guys pencil dick and implys a lot of white guys have small dicks

Jesus, she is so unattractive

Trolling? I mean she ain't a 10/10 and that whole plastic thing she's got going on ain't for everyone but she looks like she would be a solid titfuck/dicksucker

Is that a fake tongue??? That is fucking vile.

Nope shes packing a thick ass anaconda in that mouth

>she is so unattractive

thats how black guys like their women

>trashy
>low wage retail job

Implying white girls have honor

shes nasty as fuck nigger ballz

Yeah, plastic would be a deal breaker for me. Unless she's an actual whore and I'm paying her.
Also, she looks like having her titties fucked is about as much as she'll do by herself.

Its ironic that this chick literally has more then a mill in her bank account from cucks donating to her.

>Implying white girls have honor
Implying girls nowadays have anything ro offer besides their bodies.

Annie Lennox sex doll lul

>Also, she looks like having her titties fucked is about as much as she'll do by herself.
what do you mean

name sauce

I made the experience that a a lot of women will act like they're wild in bed, but in reality rarely do anything beyond the very basics.
E.g. you can tittyfuck her when she's on her back, but don't expect her to lube up her tits and kneel in front of you to jerk you off with her tits.

Most girls don't act like that. But I see no reason for them to have "loyalty" to something they were born into. Fuckin neckbeard cuck

bimbobombshell

she used to post videos on places like vine and snap when she had it of her doing exactly that though, shes a beast in bed

I went on this bitches instagram and i actually threw up im not even kidding.

What the actual fuck is wrong with women. Holy fucking shit man. Those lips will give me nightmares. So fucking gross and disgusting looking

My bad then, disregard what I said.

>spot the white guy

doesn't pop up. link?

instagram.com/bimbobombshell/

Fappage

We have been trained since birth to accept the seat you offer us on a lifeboat if we are ever on a sinking ship. We will accept that seat you surrender to us without hesitation, because women and children first. We have been taught since childhood that it is your duty to sacrifice yourselves to protect us from danger. Isn't it logical for us to conclude from this upbringing that we are the more valuable human beings? I mean, if you didn't fundamentally believe that we are superior to you, why would you give us your seat on a lifeboat?

We would never accept the seat on a lifeboat from you if we considered you our equals.

is this photoshopped obliviously?

nope

>heart shaped nips

whats with the spazlips?

>what is a tattoo thats been increasing in popularity recently among tumblr whores

Jesus fucking Christ, they'll do anything if someone tells them it's pretty, won't they?

I personally think its kind of hot but yeah they will

Not a fan of those huge dark nips and I thought they were not liked by most people including women, so it's kinda weird for me they'd knowingly do something most people seem to dislike.

I think its just the lighting(shit quality in general) shes posted them before and their way more pink then they look there.

It's called race baiting my new friend, you see there is this thing where you can generate fake facebook statuses and fake text message conversations to upset all your new friends around the world

There are very very few mudsharks in the world but trolls like to promote it because shills are paid to do so and the trolls catch on that this is a good way to bait new friends