Do it for the "business opportunities"

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/grammar/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=3f9-uCPzxrg
youtube.com/watch?v=XCGCW_x5beY
danwei.org/tv/stifled_laughter_how_the_commu.php
youtube.com/watch?v=iailMSUVenA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those girls are pretty cute, must mean that Japanese seed remains strong after all these decades.

I hate 就.
I can understand it alright, but really have no idea when to use it when talking/writing myself.

I can't help too much but I think part of the difficulty is that it is 虚词 so it has no real meaning on its own but rather just has tons of grammatical functions that are different.

So I think if you focus on one specific structure at a time like 如果...就... then maybe it is not so hard to understand.

Yeah, I guess. The 如果...就... construction is relatively straightforward though, its function is not as vague as when or not to use 就 for emphasis or instead go for a 是...的... construction.

I think the closest equivalent in English might be "so", as it has about the same function in drawing conclusions and fits a couple of the other constructions as well.

id bang the right one teebeeahe

>I think the closest equivalent in English might be "so"
That seems surprisingly good actually
but I can't really use shit correctly either

Put a vat of vinegar in the middle of that pic and you're golden

btw I'm the Spanautist from the other thread

>spent the past year focusing on 中文
>have a Japanese placement test in a few days
Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend

Well at least you can probably do fine on the reading/writing parts

daily reminder:

chink girls don't give a shit about whites anymore. china is already saturated with millions of lame beta english teachers or european sex tourists posing as students or interns. if you want untapped asian pussy paradises, go to vietnam, mongolia, even japan since nobody is going there anymore except for obese weebs.

hot chink girls studying abroad don't venture outside their own social circles or cliques and exclusively have sex with rich tiny dick chink males with ferraris

niggers and shitskins literally don't get pussy in china

and don't forget this

t. monkey mad he isn't white

2 3 1

2 is super cute

Just accept that the asian male is finished, you cannot stop the future

I'm a white expat in asia. that gook is like a 4/10, the type of girl that gook males laugh at you guys for dating. these are the only kind of ugly ass chink girls you'll get in china these days.

The country is saturated with beta faggots like you. Girls think average whites are broke white-skinned english teacher niggers. Srsly, don't come here.

>就
its equiv to "then you must" or just "then" in broken english
> 如果...就
>If ... then

also as a PSA: please do not enter east asia in the hopes you can get a trad gf, go look in Phillipines or thailand, it will end in pain

>yfw you will never kill and eradicate chink niggers in your lifetime

>yfw you will never take part of a massive invasion of chinkland to murder as many chink insects as you can to keep different asian cultures intact

>white expat in asia
>not being a beta faggot

It's not about having a gf, it's about having sex

Went to a NYE party in Shanghai with some old classmates. A friend snuck a small bottle of 白酒 into a club we were in and it was hilarious seeing the reactions of people drinking it for the first time.

pls do not bring your disease ridden penis into the country
or penile termination will occur

wtf last time i checked i thought most of the poor areas were still full of ez girls

Meh I'm in academia 70% of people are chinese. I'm not really trying to go for normie golddigger girls

good luck senpai
so as long as both sides of the family are ok with each other it should be fine

ask this fuckin loser I guarantee he didn't get any attention from chink girls, and 90% of the club was thirsty white guys/nigs/other races with their dicks in their hand, 10% rich microdick chinks with Ferarris and McClarens parked outside with their hot chink gfs

My motivation to study a ton every day is starting to drop pretty fast. Maybe I need to just relax and do some occasional italki for a bit

Is a cute chink of this caliber attainable for a slightly above average white guy?

what's your height

But they have shown interest in me and I'm a poor shitskin

So they're just as shallow as white women

even more, way more if they're as cute as pic related

>Eloise
>cute
kek'd

Stop being such a homo Zhang

Good luck.

they're just being nice pajeet or jose. ask them to meet up, they'll make an excuse or stop talking to you

Does anyone know somewhere with a good description of the modal particals

So why are you in Cambodia? It's a really terrible country.

唔該

im not leaning chinese for a chinese gf im learning it because i always liked asian cultures.Id rather just marry a qt mexican girl 2bh since im a spic

大家早安
Good to see that /sino/ is still here after a couple of months of not having time to make it and post myself.

Chinese grammar wiki
resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/grammar/Main_Page

就 and 了 are easily the hardest part of Mandarin, much harder than learning characters and getting the tones right to say the least.
This is pretty solid advice.
Sometimes it's pretty counterintuitive. I had been using 不是...就是 for months before I figured out that actually means something different and it's supposed to be 不是...而是. Such cases.

Southern California somehow related juding by the flag.

Why are Asian languages so incoherent?

youtube.com/watch?v=3f9-uCPzxrg

What do you mean by incoherent and is that really the video you wanted to post?

Thank you for that. It was quite informative.

Who would learn a language for that?

Are you the same guy who used to post in the east asia generals?

he answers your question

Nah,it dies constantly and there isn't a thread most of the time

No. I was the actual Dutch poster who used to post /sino/ a couple of months ago, not the ethnically Chinese one. People didn't believe that about me though and assumed I was a roleplaying Zhang.
好可惜...
The video has a bit of a misleading title then.

Are you the HKer from the East Asia threads who studies computer science and likes Beyond?

>The video has a bit of a misleading title then.
it's just the beginning jesus just hit play

Oh I was mistaken. I don't know who the Chinese Dutch guy is either.
...yes. How did you know?

同是在台南
appledaily com tw /realtimenews/article/local/20170103/1026739/%E5%82%B3%E6%92%AD%E5%A6%B9%E5%97%91%E8%97%A5%E5%9D%90%E9%9C%B8%E7%8E%8B%E8%BB%8A%E3%80%80%E8%83%8C%E7%94%B7%E5%8F%8B%E5%90%91%E8%AD%A6%E8%A6%81%E9%A9%97%E5%AD%95%E6%A3%92

Looks like the dealers went up North when Duterte took over.
Reminds me when I checked a Chinese girl's English essay. I wonder if I frustrated the Chinese as much when they checked my writing in their language.

Still kids of Chinese parents usually speak perfect Dutch here, more standard than most Dutch people. I can't say the same thing about Turks and Moroccans.

That wasn't me.

Look what I found on fecesbook
facebook com/qznews/videos/369126170133460/
This is an outrage. China has been a feminist country since 1949. Why are video shows like this even allowed to be made?

Can I get chink trap instead?

Women should be kept in closed rooms
t. 孔子

Looks like Fritzl knew his 儒家

>chestless that looks like a trap
Ok user
Also it's Cheung get it right cunt

I once met a girl from a Japanese family from Macau, she had seven siblings. I can't believe it's not maffia/yakuza. What's your take?

What a good joke.
I laughed.

My assburger keeps me from seeing if this is a compliment or a sarcastic snark bomb.

I want to learn mandarin and i want to speak it fluently
Is the time I'm going to spend along the way worth it?

That depends on what you expect to gain from it.

Busted a load on a qt3.14 30 year old chink girl today at the factory warehouse. Felt kinda bad because she has a kid and husband at home....

But she literally asked for it.

What are you doing strolling around factory warehouses in China anyway?

Was helping them package boxes and moving containers.

Occupation

It was an honest compliment.
I just worded it in an awkward way.

It's not your fault man. There's just too much sarcasm around. Sometime last year I wanted to tell someone how bad I felt for him for losing his job and I couldn't word it in anyway that didn't sound like an inappropriate sarcastic jab.
Don't do it if it's just for work. If you happen to be really interested it and job opportunities are a nice extra, do it.

more like the surgery seed. i promise you they have it

Honestly,what is chinese humor like?
I read a book about culture that briefly touched on it,but that was written in the 30s so I don't know how accurate would that be.

You're a HKer with perfect written English and you mentioned the East Asia thread so I figured it was you.

I chatted with a Chinese guy a couple of days ago. He claimed that the data saying that Genghis Khan is the ancestor of 0.5% of the Earth's population, and also "I just wanna say I am a honest person as a chinese, but you don't get the truth from what japanese say.".

>ancestor of 0.5% of the Earth's population was fake
Fucked that up.

>McClarens

>mongolia
The spirit of tengri is strong there, they will not take kindly to strangers fucking their women.

>Chinese
>poorman's Japanese

lel
Chinks are ugly.

I think you got that the other way around famerino, Japanese is poorly-digested Chinese

Thank you. Been a bit busy with coursework the last few months so I haven't been on int much. How have you been?

>english teacher is lame and beta meme

whats happening in cambodia?
everyones 'doing volunteer work' there

Is the nasal n final pronounced differently when preceding a vowel initial like in 音乐?

Is it like Japanese where it becomes more of a nasal vowel?

Chinese humor amounts to pointing and laughing at people when they're made to look like idiots to a large audience.

Sounds okay as long as you are not the fool.

Footfriend?
How's the succing going bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCGCW_x5beY
this is a nice example

I forgot there's also 相聲, which is mostly about word jokes and the like.

Now,I just checked in the book and besides what you sad it also mentioned that they sometimes just refuse to take things seriously and act as huge cynics and laugh at you when you do take things seriously.

this is true
my dad was a major ass in this regard

You can get away with pronouncing every singe 'n' at the end of a syllable as a nasal sound.

Japs kill what they fuck

I feel so bad for actually wanting to watch this show.

Can someone explain to me in what contexts 确实 and 肯定 are used?

For example, if I wanted to say "OP is definitely a dumbass", would I say “楼主确实是一个傻逼” or “楼主肯定是一个傻逼”?

Furthermore, what words exactly represent "definitely" in Chinese? I know 一定 means "definitely" in a future sense; for example, I know "Trump will definitely make America great again" is “川普一定会让美国再次伟大”. But I'm not sure what word to use in other contexts.

Ya know, does anyone else think that this guy is a fucking pussy? I've met plenty of foreigners who have done business in China for years, and none of them were as bitter as this guy. And when I read other stories about doing business in China, they'll describe times when they wanted to pull their hair out, but they still stay in China.

It also seems like he had such a bad experience cause he was working in the steel-sector, which is pretty much all SOEs. I feel like if he was working in a sector more dominated by private companies, like say the tech sector in Shenzhen, he probably wouldn't be as bitter.

>tfw no chink gf

>im not leaning chinese for a chinese gf im learning it because i always liked asian cultures.

This. I'm sick of being lumped into the sexpat category just because I'm a white guy in China.

As has been mentioned, China has a form of comedy called "crosstalk" (相声 or xiangsheng). It usually involves two comedians, and the closest equivalent in English would be routines like Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?".

Unfortunately, the jokes nowadays are far too tame. It used to be full of dirty jokes and dark humor, along with biting commentary on current events, but the Communist Party killed all that with censorship.
danwei.org/tv/stifled_laughter_how_the_commu.php

Some jokes that can be performed in public are still pretty funny though. Here's one by Dashan, a Canadian comedian who speaks perfect Chinese.
youtube.com/watch?v=iailMSUVenA