Barcelona and BBC say Leo Messi needs your support!

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36756066?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

>misses crucial penalty
>loses 6th final in a row for your country
>sentenced to 2 years in jail for tax evasion

In all honesty he probably does.

Barca need to fuck off. The man tax evaded. That's illegal, are they trying to say the authorities are wrong please feel sorry for our multimillionaire superstar.

Cringe

Why do you even dodge taxes when you are rich as fuck anyway?

>be catalonian
>scout player at 10 years old
>grow him up in barcelona
>madrid fascist faggots try to get you no matter the cost
>le tax evade their midget

fucking capital scum

catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!! catalunya no és espanya!!

>WeAreAllLeoMessi

why are marketers so stupid? if i would be messi ...

>#WeAreAllLeoMessi

Oh fuck off. He's a tax cheat not a martyr.

Why would anyone want to give away a percentage of what they have earned?

>muh taxes

It doesn't matter if you're rich. Its a matter of principles. Taxing is theft.

It's called the social contract, faggot.

I don't recall signing that

It's stunning economic insight like that that has your country defaulting on its debts every few years.

How about no.

He shows his true colors once again. People will just forget about it eventually.

your parents did when they had you born in the UK

>don't pay taxes
>play the victim

Truly the disgustingest.

This, that crybaby can eat shit.

Fuck taxes 2bh

I'd do the same if I wasn't neet

#prayformessi

#JeSuisMessi

This is pretty much as I feel but there is but in the story. Its not all about money. If it was they would let the sleeping dogs lie, take money from a man and forget about shit. I have to mention that they are afraid of being labeled as criminals so they did payed money before the trial. They could just accept that money and take some more after mutual agreement between Spain version of IRS and Messis people who takes care of his burnishes. They could take more money than they took through the trial as interest or some other shit, but this was not just about money. This was statement or mutual agreement of people who make money on Ronaldo and on that make money on Messi or its the same people so for some reason they want now Messi as bad guy and trying to sell Ronaldo as good one. Or maybe its message of Spain to Catalonia though the Barcas player like: "Look what we can do! We can drag your player through the mud and sentence him just enough to show you our power and to harm him."

Do all this sound crazy? Maybe. But I am sure about one thing. They made more harm to him than he made to them. I believe that they economy even had a many benefits of him through tourism, selling jerseys and all he is nor Catalan nor Spaniard.

>people should give 51% of their income with a smile

you're a cuck

no single man needs that much money. if I made 100 million I'd give away 95 of it. what the fuck do I need all the money for? I'm not building a city or something