ITT Post anons

ITT Post anons
Other anons post how they would fuck them.
Replies get replies ONLY.
Start by posting from this chick.

Bump

ewwww fj...

Buuuuumping

Bump

Push her head into that car hard so she is in shock. Then I would whisper into her ear how much of a whore she is as I reach up her dress and stick my fingers in her cunt. After I make her beg me for an orgasm I would throat fuck her and cum all over her face and hair.

I would tie her up and gag her with my dick until i drained my balls so far down her throat cum was pumping out of every hole and she was begging for death. Then i would throw her out to be had by every other person that walked by.

The hair!!!

So sexy right?

Mm that's hot. I want to slap your girl in the face with my cock until she has tears streaming down her face. Then I would rip off her pants, then her panties, then I would shove her panties in her mouth. I would fuck her cunt hard and eventually take her panties out of her mouth and make her beg me for my cum.

Moaaarr

More of which girl?

I liked OP's and

Replies for replies.

bump

Wait till she gets shit faced drunk and its night...take her to the woods saying we're about to smoke pot and then force her on her knees telling her to open her fucking mouth...she squirms trying to get away but I'm gripping her hair...pull my cock out and shove it down her throat as she tries to scream...throat fucking her as I pull her shirt down and expose those little tits...until I finally fill her mouth with cum and then stand her up as it drips down her chin..bend her over and pull her jeans down..shove my cock inside her as she lets out a moan and start railing her as she screams...pulling her hair back and treating her like a little slut as I spank her and tell her to take it...until I finally fill her pussy full of my cum and push her off of me..leaving her for someone else.

All three or pick one...be brutal.

I would push her up against that car and shove my face into her tits while forcing my dick into her cunt through her pants ripping into her and fucking her until she was so fulled with cum it ran down her mouth and tits.

I would first grab the one on the left and throw her to the ground while the other took look on in shock rip the shirts off of them and then bound there hands while they scream and knock the third girl back down fucking her in front of her bound friends over and over and over filling her with my jizz until her cunt concaved. I would then make the one in the middle make out iwth the one on the left while i impreginated the one on the right with my cum until it was coming out of every hole then leave them for the rest of the people there to fuck.

Bump

I want to rip her top down so that her slutty tits are hanging out. Then I am going to slap them until they are red and she is crying. Then to shut her up I'll shove my dick down her throat and make her gag on my dick.

I'd slap her fucking face and use her tears as lube to fuck her in the ass

Would love to rip her pants off and watch her cry behind those huge glasses as I rape her wholes and make her my slut.

Holes*

What a hot bitch. I'd love to have her bounce on my cock while I fill that tight pussy with multiple cum shots. Hopefully she goes home to you without cleaning

Oh yeah that sounds fucking hot. I would love to see her cunt filled with your cum.

Someone do this chick, any sorce?

I've had a crush on this girl for years.

Would you fuck her while it's oozing out of her? Play make a baby roulette.

Yeah that would be awesome. Right after she's finished bouncing on your cock she can ride me. Fucking slut.

fuck her in ass and pussy and cum in her mouth

I want to suck on your bitches tits while I fuck her cunt.

I would bend her over the counter behind her and fuck her bloody until cum dripped from her cunt.

face fuck her until i cum in her sweet mouth

kiss her slowly at the start. then when she's ready to get fucked, rip those socks and fuck her as hard as i can while i look on her face.

I want to slap her in the face until that smile is gone then start off by raping her throat. Then I would ruin her pussy and force her to beg me for my cum.

post them all

damn...

I would fucking rape her so hard the tip of my dick would be hanging out her ass

would kiss her slowly while grabbing her tits, put her against the wall behind her, unbutton her short and start fucking her from behind while playing with her tits. Then, force her to suck me and finish on her face and tits

Mm she's in the perfect position. I could easily rape her slutty mouth like this and cum straight down her throat.

OP here more please.

Hot right?

bend her over fuck her ass an cum all over her

I want to cut her shirt off with my knife and lick and suck on her tits while she cries and begs me not to rape her. Then I would roughly shove my cock in her cunt despite her tears and make her scream out loud. Eventually cumming inside of her pussy

Id fuck her so hard her ass would push through the wall, while i drown in her tits and smash her cunt so hard my dick comes out her ass.

Please put heaps of rape detail about mine. cunt ass face hair all of it. OP.

Sorry for reposting anons pic. Just makes me so hard.

Do it for op.

I would start by grabbing her slutty hair and sticking my tongue into her mouth so I could taste her fuckhole before I use it. She would be squirming and protesting, so I would slap her in the face a few times, making her face read and leaving her crying. I would then rip her pants off, then her panties, and I would shove her dirty panties into her slutty mouth to shut her up. Then I would lick her little cunt to get her wet while she continued to squirm and squeal. I would make her have an orgasm and she would feel the ultimate shame as her body betrayed her by feeling pleasure while I am raping her. I would then roughly shove my dick her pussy for a few thrusts, before switching to her tight asshole. She would be screaming through her dirty panties at this point but I wouldn't care. I would cum deep inside of her slutty asshole. Then I would spit on her and leave her with my cum dripping out of her

That is so fucking hot. I would cum deep inside her... filling her to the brim. I would then use that cum filled pussy again and again using my own cum as lube.