Be middle classed American

>Be middle classed American
>earn less than the average Western European
>pay the same % as social-democratic states like Denmark,Sweden and Norway in taxes
>still pay a toll for using the roads

9news.com/traffic/you-now-need-3-in-the-car-to-use-hov-lanes/381269329

You cannot make this shit up, when will you over-the-top-capitalist pigs wake up and start forcing your tax money to be spent on welfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOOWk5yCMMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>earn less than the average Western European

>ameripoors

GDP per capita =//= average salary

+ you gotta calculate vaccations and shorter work days.

The U.S. is a better and succesful country than Denmark,Sweden and Norway to be honest. Some systems work differently in other societies but the one with more overall success is capitalism.

>that picture

No...?

The one with the overall success is state-liberalism.

Capitalism is like the basics of modern-politics. Perhabs it's even an outdated form, and a natural step before social-democracy?

the best is anglo-capitalism, all anglo countries have very high GDP per capita except the UK which has been unable to employ anglo-capitalism under the EU

As mentioned before, GDP per capita is only good for the rich, if it isn't distributed well enough.

>still pay a toll for using the roads

¿¿?? from my understanding its cheaper for americans to drive 100km to buy fruit than buy from local sources a lot of the time
source: youtube.com/watch?v=xOOWk5yCMMs

>>still pay a toll for using the roads
What did he mean by this?

toll roads only exist in shithole states anyway.

And the cherry on top: USAsian life expectancy is decreasing

I always wondered why americans were so averse to taxes. Figured they'd be pretty low since they don't have free higher education or healthcare etc.

Turns out they're still pretty high, and the average american gets fuckall for it. I finally understand.

Toll roads are only on the highway, tbqh. Also, the HOV lanes are to incentivize carpooling in our auto-centric culture.

GDP is really high but the vast majority of Americans don't see any of it.

In fact I'd say the average American actually makes less than the mean wage because the top make so much money it skews it up.

They spend it in their military and other stuff so they can stay as a world power. Something that nordic countries don't have to worry about.

Still, it's kind of scary wondering where all your tax money goes.

I mean, the phrase "If you don't pay taxes, how will we build roads?" is like the nr. 1 basic arguement when arguing for taxes; but you guys still get raped when paying taxes.

And it's not like your 2 rigt-winged (economy-wise) candidates were going to make a change.

America is a nice country with lots of cultural and historic things and all, but you guys need to update a lot of aspects of your country if you want to catch up with the rest of the civilized/1st world.

That's why the "mean" wage you usually see is actually a median.

It depends on how many people you have in your country, obviously.
It works fine in Scandinavia, but trying to apply the same system to countries with cities bigger than all your countries isn't seamless.

Actually, it would probably work better in the US considering, they have a larger GDP per capita = more welfare per citizen.

Plus, that arguement is pretty invalid. How would the scale of the system, change the actual system?

Yes it probably has to be implemented in a different way, considering the distance between things in America and the poor infrastructure; but it sure as hell would be possible.