You are a police officer. You receive a call that a man is threatening someone on the street with a handgun...

You are a police officer. You receive a call that a man is threatening someone on the street with a handgun. You arrive on the scene and encounter a man who you know to be a felon with a lengthy arrest record. You attempt to arrest the man. Your partner finds a gun in his pocket. You attempt to restrain his arms. He reaches towards his pocket. You shoot him the chest several times.

You ask yourself, "was this the right thing to do? How could I have handled this situation differently?"

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Confronting-sexual-abuse-in-the-Jewish-community-408279
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IGyhgR_lZs4&spfreload=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fGZue43Ciyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coulda stunned him and taken the gun

"Yes", you reply to yourself, knowing that had you not shot the man reaching for his weapon, it could be you laying there with several bullet holes in you.

You notice he happens to be black, and brace for the shit storm.

It's a tough line to know what the right thing is here. I mean, I would have shot him 8 times and then took a piss on him but that is just me.

You could have left him alone. Everyone knows that if you're a police officer and you even look at a black man while he's committing a crime, its abuse and definitely racially motivated

Blm struck gold with the guy from Minnesota. They usually get riled up from pieces of shit getting killed by cops but they finally got a legit one.

>release video of man with gun refusing to follow police orders and actively fighting officers
>touchy feely liberal masses wonder what happened

If a cop says get down. Get down. It's really not that hard.

Do you stun someone who's reaching for a gun when you're inches away from him? Maybe you stun him if he's holding a knife and you're 15 feet away. I doubt that a single law enforcement agency in the US teaches officers to stun someone who reaches for a handgun in that situation. Do any videos online exist of a similar situation where deadly force was not used? I genuinely would like to see it. I want to compare the two side by side.

>totally wouldn't happen if I was a cop
>too busy hiding my car behind bushes and shit at night with the head lights off, waiting to give OP a ticket.

Could have put the gun in his mouth, leaned in close to his ear and whisper, I shot Kennedy. Then blow his brains out.

Yes Hands on your head pepe spray him, then yell again hands on your head use baton to use use it on his throat while your legs lift up his hands.
proceed with my partner say today was a good day nobody got killed, no need to chest shoots just one shot if necessary.
then go dump the body on the river.
like everyone else does.

Why is it so hard for people to see this? Have they not seen the video? It boggles my mind..

This is like a word jumble we have to solve to get the secret message.

True on this one, I don't like BLM but as a pro-gun man - I don't like seeing the legally armed get gunned down by cops.

Kek

>arrive on scene
>see known felon nigger
>no need to further assess the situation
>shoot on sight

it's the right thing to do.

You don't get to sign up for one of the most dangerous jobs, one where it is expected that some WILL die this year, a job where they make ALL OF THIS CRYSTAL CLEAR TO YOU - you don't get to sign up for this job, and be lazy about the methods you use to detain people without killing them.

Cops always wear their badge as a sign of courage, showing it off and bragging about how they wear it for you and me. They put their lives on the line to protect the public.But if a fucking black guy moves his arm, they mag dump him and say "Job well done, I am going home to my family!"

No mother fuckers. Just no.

If they do a second authopsy he probably had a convulsion from the stun gun, makes them go unconciouss more if the guy had a history of diabetes, or is having heart problems.
On my opinion he could have had a diabetes attack if he had, high blood pressure or the stun gun gave him shock waves to the brain having like a said an epelipsy attack.
Im saying this as a human Bean not as someone that identifies someone with color.
Second Autopsy suggested

Ive read reports that he did not have a carry permit. Also, Castille did look a LOT like the armed robbery suspect the cops were looking for. He had at least 50 traffic convictions on his record too. Ive been driving for 20 years and I have 0. If you tell a cop that you're carrying a gun, it would be wise to keep your hands where he can see them and refrain from any sudden movements.

Does this answer your question ?
jpost.com/Opinion/Confronting-sexual-abuse-in-the-Jewish-community-408279

>Your partner finds a gun in his pocket.

no gun was found, retard.

I understand they had already stunned him, and he was still resisting/reaching for his weapon.

You do get to follow the rules of engagement that are in place to protect the police and the public. Now is it going to be perfect in every situation? No. But at some point the general public is going to have to wake up to the fact that a nigger with a gun shares the blame for his death when he resists arrest while armed.

In this case, look at this fat fuck. What was he going to do? Beat up all the cops and run? He'd have a fucking heart attack before he crossed the street. When have you heard of anyone in real life getting away from the cops buy fighting with them?

There's video of them taking the gun off him.

He had a gun on him.

This is not Iraq or Afghanistan if the black guy wanted to cap the cop he wouldnt had stopped.
also the amberlamps he didnt get properly medical attention
case closed thanks for playing did you enjoyed it while it lastest ?

If I were carrying a gun and I got stopped by a cop, I can fucking promise you that I would keep my fucking hands above my head. There is ZERO chance I would reach for my pocket. Why did he reach? That's my question? What was the intention of reaching? Is it a pride thing?

My first time speaking out about all this bull shit since I don't have Facebook(dont get much social news if you will). That's a nigger right thurr. Nigger looks like a thug.

Had done some tours even from
www shooterjobs you seem like a faggot
it is not even spilling the beans but you know it is true now you have to embrace your faggotry

So you are saying he should not have resisted in the first place to the point he needed to be tazed?
>nigger would still be alive if he would have followed the cops orders from the beginning. Justified shooting.

People stop all the time and then shoot at the police.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html

>if he wanted to cap the cop he wouldn't have stopped.

You're a fucking moron. The traffic stop is the most dangerous thing cops do. It's the place they are the most likely to be shot. People willing to shoot a cop to get away pull over all the time. If they were smart they wouldn't be criminals.

awesome comment this will help a lot of people.
He is Black and Scary ?
are you like a Blackfob ? or a jewfob ?
well are you ?
ps not even sure if those words exist

Honest question, should we be teaching black people in school how to act when they get pulled over by police? My parents taught me when I was little that a cop will shoot you if you don't listen to his orders because they are jumpy due to the amount of life threatening situations they deal with on a near daily basis.

A lot of young white people in this thread that have not had to work with a diverse public.

Here's your 2 options:

1. Allow yourself to get shot and killed by violent gun toting nigra

2. Shoot and kill the nigra and then be the subjects of nationwide protests, judge is forced to charge you with murder and send you to prison.

Electing Trump is the last hope we have to save this country. Otherwise, white people should just leave the US and let the blacks turn it into a violent primitive wasteland.

a man went to reach for his id after being told to reach for his id and still got gunned down

a black man.

would that shot have happened if he was white?

You are a police officer. You receive a call that a man has just murdered another cop in cold blood and critically injured another cop. You arrive on the scene and assist with the manhunt. You know the man is armed and has already killed one of your fellow officers. You find him in an open field near an unused airport hangar close to an abandoned airfield. He has a handgun and a rifle with him.

He is taken alive. You ask yourself, "was this the right thing to do? How could I have handled this situation differently?"

false. woman in the car lied about being his gf, his fiance, and the child being his. theres a video going around of her hotboxing the child with a blunt.

he was a fan of minneapolis crips on his page and was a main suspect for a robbery days earlier

when he was shot he had a gun on his lap that the officer thought he was reaching for, which is why he told the woman to keep her hands on the wheel

but niggers are trying to convince you otherwise

Fucking This

One of my favorite videos
You never tazed or pepper sprayed someone have you ?
sometimes they collapse and if they are in drugs ( wich mostly are ) you see foam coming out of their mouth that is when you use a rag or cover their mouth and nose.
if youre a dumb shit cop and dont call it in it is dangerous you can ask the driver to stick their hands out of the vehicle, if you believe he is a suspect.
are you even a cop or why am I wasting my time on this thread.

he had an ilegal firearm in his pocket retard. hes a felon so having a gun is a biiiig nono

play stupid games win stupid prizes

being a cop is not even one of the top 10 most dangerous professions in the US. You're more likely to be killed being a fisherman than being a cop.

this

sheltered millennials that get their information from Sup Forums and fox news itt. if anyone cant see theres a race and power struggle in the US theyre part of the problem

theyve clearly never actually gone out in the world and met people

yeah

There is no diverse public. Niggers don't work.

Many more whites are killed by cops than are blacks, and studies show that cops hesitate longer before shooting blacks than before shooting whites.

Nice dubs tho
>tl;dr: Yes

Is he an unregistered sex offender

the only choice is to neutralize him. it wasn't political. it doesn't have to feed into the dominant culture's narrative of black vs white; race wars. it was my life or his life. i chose to live which meant i had to kill.

considering that they were on top of him... it was a bad decision to kill. I support our cops but there are too many that freak out too quickly. 23 years active duty USMC make me angry that these kids (a 20-30 old cop is a kid to me) were not trained better. This could have been handled better.

ty for sauce btw

Kek

what was his name / where did this happen / video?

See 'The War on Cops' by Heather McDowell
and
youtube.com/watch?v=IGyhgR_lZs4&spfreload=1

He had a long arrest record involving burglaries, robberies, assault, domestic abuse, sexual offenses, illegal carrying of a weapon by a felon, etc, etc.

You can see him on the video struggling with officers and not complying with their orders, and keep in my he has a gun on him.

Any reasonable person would have immediately complied with all orders given by the police and put their hands where they could see them.

It's the same thing every time: violent black with long criminal record refuses to comply with police orders and gets shot as a result. Feddy Grey, Michael Brown, and now these new nigs,

or maybe niggers gonna nig.

That's stone cold, user.

You'd think since all niggers claim all cops are racist, shoot first ask questions later, lunatics that they wouldn't resist arrest for minor infractions or that they would pay attention and comply with what the cops tell them to do.

Turn the other cheek my brother

But he a family man.

>Im saying this as a human Bean not as someone that identifies someone with color.
>Human bean
>Bean

and get shot in the face.

I'm a white guy and i'm smart enough to know that if someone has a gun pointed at you, you should do what they say, especially if those people are the police.

Struggling, arguing, resisting is only going to put your life in danger.

I just so happens that most reasonable people are white and therefore don't get shot by the police, race has nothing to do with it.

roll

This

>race has nothing to do with it.
kek

>felon with a lengthy arrest record

I don't think most cops have an idea of this going in, only after

typically this is the case. They have no idea of who you are unless you're a regular person they deal with. The way they're going in on him it suggests he was unknown to these dudes.

Generally speaking, when a cop already knows you and what you're all about a lot of interactions start on some "aye dude, what's going on, we got a call about you what's up?"-type shit. It usually starts out casual and never really escalates to this point.

Sauce?

he a good boy, he was tryin to take care ah his kids an shiet, bout to turn his life around

Tazer in one hand gun in the other, taze him first, then shoot if his hand still goes for the gun.

>WAAAAAAHHHHH, some guy who was about to murder a cop because the cop was trying to do his job got killed by the cop who was defending himself!

illuminati here: the only way to quietly, secretly, profitably give reparations to the blacks was to make both cops and blacks beneficiaries of POD assets of whomever they killed on the opposite team. black nig kills cop, black nig receives assets from dead cop. cop kills black dude, cop receives black dude's assets.

obviously, the cop won't have many assets to obtain, unless he's killed at least ten or more (hopefully more) blacks.

the blacks think they have the edge because they have the highest profits per kill, but the police have the cannons, and PLENTY of fat, slow, drug addled fodder, thanks to our welfare system. some of them even load .22's into .380's...

this conundrum ensures both sides continue to kill each other off, while the smart ones deposit 30% of their acquired wealth into their next of kin's asset pool.

sadly, greedy niggers will lose this one because they determine their NOK by who has smoked them out the most, or shared the most bitches with.

they don't understand their "gubment names" are ACTUALLY their SSN's, and foolishly change their names given at birth to obfuscate their role in this game.

the name-changing slows down the transaction process. yadda yadda yadda.

That's exactly how it went down.

HOLY SHIT. That's insane. Fucken Saved

Tazing is basically useless in many close quarter fights. Watch this video. The tazer had almost no impact and the black dude kept fighting. This happens a lot to cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGZue43Ciyk

the video which shows just how amazing a taser is and why cops love to use them when their lives are in danger....

I should have been there with another partner. A wing man who would not have escalated the situation through tackling and attacking the suspect after jumping over a parked cars hood.