For those of you who aren't virgins, how do i go about fucking my virgin girlfriend?

for those of you who aren't virgins, how do i go about fucking my virgin girlfriend?

I've heard sex isn't great the first time for a woman, and this girl hasn't even FAPPED before.

are there any warnings or things i should be notified about before i go through with this?

>pic unrelated

she gon bleed on ur cock

I know this at least.

Poop hole loop hole bro, poop hole loop hole.

Do whatever it takes to make her love it
Take her out all day, treat her well, tell her a lot of bullshit
Make it romantic
30 mins of foreplay if you must
MAKE SURE SHE LOVES THE SEX

Virgins start with 0 experience. Bad sex the first times will make them hate sex. Good sex on the other hand, will make them want it a lot more than a "normal" woman would.

>tfw when you have the chance to become her sex-god, don't let that opportunity slip user

if he doesn't slip. she's gonna have a bad time.

virgins are over rated.

Shes gonna hurt a bit but in the end she wont look back and will always want the cock from then on

give us more background.
where she from and her relgion and u 2 so we can figure out the cultural hurdles

I'm not very experienced myself either (2 GFs I fucked prior to this girl) but I hope what I do is enough to make her like sex. For a virgin, she's been acting extremely horny and obviously wants it at this point, so that might be a bonus point. I really like this girl and I don't want the sex life between us to be lame.

I had a mantra to never fuck virgins, but I fell in love with this girl and I don't think I'm gonna bitch out. Either I deflower her or another nigga will.

tbh. everytime I've given a girl the ol' poke-a-roo she's been sore afterwards, even the biggest whores.

By all gods, not, fucking, this!

once she has that she just thinks sex can only get better and better and better and she will be a cock seeking slut.

just make it nice but make it short. if you want to be with her you have a whole lot of more time to have sex with her so dont over extend.

I'm in the same situation, I know she wants it but every time we're about to do it she's in too much pain. Can tell she feels bad about it, but she gives gives decent head so there's that

she's half swedish and half japanese
doesn't obsess over either of her cultures and she isn't religious.

she also isn't trusting of people, but she loves the shit out of me. i'm the first guy she's letting go in.

wosh u hands

wosh u dick, better

scwub u balls

Also, be sure to gently pet/caress her mound for around 20 minutes minimum before being insertive/spreading the labia majora. When inserting fingers beyond the labia majora, wet them. Thickest slobber you can muster. Don't clip your fingernails;file until soft/smooth-edged. Leave the clitoris alone, for now. play freely with the labia minora. With esteemed carefulness, avoid the piss-hole. We instintively don't like the touch because any bacteria from your hands/tongue/dick can give us a urethral infection. Don't fucking touch it. Look up where that is, if you don't know, please. Massage deeply, but not too hard; it's a vagina, not the shoulderblades of your chubby ex. Around this point, forty-five minutes or so should have passed of strictly you giving her vaginal attention. Now, your tongue joins in. Play freely with the labia minora, however you wish. It's great slow-starting stimulation to press and rub the tip of your tongue in the free space inside of the labia majora, below the crotch, yet above the clitoral hood. Get your lips and tongue familiar with the entire pussy; no teeth. You should be about an hour in. Now, sloooowly allow your tongue to explore the hood of the clitoris; It's what would be the foreskin on males. Gently. For as long as you can/until she audibly can't control her panting. Now, finger her. Two fingers, in a come-hither motion~like massaging ocean waves. Massage deeply, but not so much so that your nails may be scraping on her vaginal lining.Try to wiggle further and further in.

>*note-you are, at this point, stimulating the top of her vagina. if you do this backward, or downward, she may shit. Don't do that.

Don't be afraid to use your tongue also-it may be a strange angle to use your mouth and dominant hand at the same time, but it will make it more difficult for her to come with both the inner lining and clitoral hood being stimulated at the same time-which is..(cont?)

Rape.

Knock her out and take it out for a test drive first before you go in for real, that way you'll have an easier time navigating the ins and outs of it

continue

>how do i go about fucking my virgin girlfriend?

Stop acting like a horny 13 year old bitch.

Get a life, faggot.

It doesn't have to be painful for her.
Be gentle when you start entering her.
If it feels like it's too tight, back out a little, spread her a little more, suck on her nipples or grab her ass some, sometihng to get her wetter.

The hymen is a myth. I've fucked two virgins: broke one hymen and not the other. With the first one, I broke her hymen with my hand. I was destroying her by fingerfucking with my long, E.T.-like fingers. The second one, her hymen was fine. I was careful, gentle during entry, and only ramped things up once I was ballsdeep.

A lot of girls who fap don't even finger themselves. They rub their vulvas and stay outside the vagina. Some can't bring themselves to put their fingers inside at all.

Taking virginity is only a bloody mess if you're careless.

which is ideal, because next comes

>allowing her to get familiar with your dick. Let her take her time, most guys are like 'hur durr thirty minutes of foreplay then you just fuck her' and chances are that she hasn't gotten the chance to get acquainted with any dick, let alone yours. Ask her questions about her vagina. If she tries pleasuring you, and she does something you like, assure her. If she does something you don't like, explain to her what you don't like about it, and what you think may feel good in that area;perhaps something you haven't tried before so she doesn't feel she's the only inexperienced one. Let it be a new experience for both of you. it's a plaground, really. Make it an environment that's comfortable to talk and laugh in. Don't straight-out ask her 'what her fantasy' is. Most girls are more about sensory sex than picturing people or body parts in their head. You guys can get into roleplay or whatever you like later. For now, it can be fun to help introduce her to neck sucking/gentle biting,etc. When you're both comfortable with it, when your tip's a bit wet, try flattening your tongue against her clit, gently wetting her whole pussy. Position yourself above her, but before doing that, explain that you're not going in yet, and allow her body to familiarize itself with the feeling of your cock gently rubbing the different parts (clit, labia minora, all around, basically, but don't go in/put your tip against the hole yet.

After you've both gotten comfortable with the sensation (DON'T PUT IT IN YET, have restraint)

Lick her pussy. Clit included, do what you like. Massage the clit, the area aboe it, and the hood with your tongue. When she starts REALLY getting into it (give her time) try raising your head a bit while still massaging the clit with your tongue. When you notice her hips rise a bit to meet your tongue against her, her vagina is probably relaed enough to penetrate. Ask her if she's ready; (cont)

>ask her if there's anything she'd like you to do first.

Remember, she's inexperienced here. If she's looking ready and excited to try insertion, do as you were before, but this time, press in, just an inch. Literally, just an inch But with every two gentle thrusts. go in an inch further. If it looks uncomfortable for her, pull out, get yourself and her a bit lubed up (spit is fine, her body will do the rest on its own later). If she looks uncomfortable still try doing the earlier steps some more. Fuck her GENTLY. If you're gentle enough, she won't bleed. It won't hurt. The whole time. At no point should she be fucked hard unless she's begging for it, (which she might, if she's near her cycle and hasn't masturbated recently) but unless that happens, remember that this is often a large experience and be patient. Good luck!

I love you

Any questions?

I get that a lot. Maybe I've been here for too long? I love you, too, user.

Don't risk doing it wrong...

>let an expert break her in
here is my number: 1(nine hundred)246-7858

Nice

>hasn't even FAPPED before
bruh she lyin'
Trust me, she's done something. If she hasn't fingered herself, she's been at that clit before.

I've had several bitches lie about that. This one girl told me that she was a virgin and never touched herself. The bitch had fucked like three dudes before me.

Lesson 1: Women do nothing but lie.

Dude, shes fucking another dude anally. GL falling in.

Make sure she is warmed up and into it. Do something like eat her out first to get her started. Don't just shove it in and go slow at first. It will probably still be a little uncomfortable for her still, but it will definitely make it better. Use plenty of lube.

>are there any warnings or things i should be notified about before i go through with this?

It's going to hurt for her so go slow

>how do I go about it
Preferably start by gaining consent. Then go on from there.
>sex isn't great the first time for a woman
Depends what you mean by "great".
Orgasm isn't the only factor in what makes sex good. She probably won't (hell, a lot of males don't cum first time), but she can still enjoy it.
>hasn't fapped
Doubt it, but possible. Your oral/finger game better be good friend.
If not, or she doesn't cum because she doesn't know what she likes, just be patient and don't get frustrated (this time or any time - it'll take a bit).

>warnings
>make sure she's wet
>don't rush
>unless she's extremely uncomfortable with the idea, she should be on top
>make sure she's wet
>if she has trouble making the final push, pull her down/push up
>make sure there's no pressure - assure her she can stop if she wants/you don't have any expectations (you shouldn't, friend) and that she feels safe, and trusts you
>make sure she's wet (seriously - buy lube, just in case)
>removed from the idea of getting her wet, lots of foreplay, and after, lots of cuddling and affection (and for the love of moot DO NOT say something like "thank you" - rather, tell her it was amazing, or how good it felt being with her)

Above all else, OP, make it about her.
I'm not saying be a little white-knight faggot, but I'm assuming that you're not a virgin. It's her first time. Make it about her.

If you're a virgin too, do it all the same, because if she's a decent human being, she'll want it to be good for you too.

Also, this nigger's on point with the romance and the day leading up to it.
Make her feel valued.

If anyone is still here. I've got a short story that might make you kek. Here goes.

>Be me 6 years ago, it's the summer vacation right before freshman year of high school
>Start talking to this girl that I only ever saw when I had P.E. & even then we still had different teachers so i knew jack shit about her
>Ask her to meet me one day at our old middle school
>We meet up, hug and I spark a conversation about random things
>Eventually we end up walking to this area that is completely isolated
>She starts trying to play fight with me
>Start chasing her and end up cornering her
>Nowhere to go
>We make out for five minutes straight
>Virgin boner from making out and she notices (rubbing against her leg)
>She gets embarrassed and asks me to walk her home
>Kiss goodbye
Continuing