Is it really true that white people get shot by the police too. does it even happen?

is it really true that white people get shot by the police too. does it even happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
youtube.com/watch?v=JwytoxMuk4U
youtube.com/watch?v=taDP1KfEmPU
youtube.com/watch?v=PhgpfIdEYVk
youtube.com/watch?v=AP4lM_uCbjg
youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Statistically, more white people get killed by police, but its not proportionate to their population vs black people.

is it only white cops that shoot blacks though or do other cops shoot blacks too

There have been black cops that have killed black guys, totally, but that doesn't sell papers so to speak.

The most recent cop to kill the nignog in Minnesota wasn't even white, he was a mexican. Jeronimo Yanez was his name. But the blacks and the media refuse to acknowledge he wasn't white.

I think you guys are missing the point. It's not that white officers are shooting black men its that police in general are shooting black men. Even the black police officers are afraid of black men.

well I never thought about it like that
wtf I hate blacks now

if a person is commiting a crime then they can get shot

Niggers are scary

That's not how this works.

sure theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

Really? Cuz thats how its been working.

"Shop lifter?? Eat led you nigger scum!"

Whites get shot more if you take into account blacks have more police encounters than whites

Of course it happens, but the media doesn't care when it does so you just never hear about it.

State your source.

yup they do, when they act like niggers

it depends on your look, also attitude if you act like a dick, youre gonna get treated like one forget muh freedums my race etc
just answer normal like when you go to a convinience store or some where like that.
I once got stopped by normal cops then they turned me to state cops then they turned me to feds they offered me a ride home said I would like a cab they called a cop for me said thank you got home safetly.
sounds weird but im not even lying

but blacks commit 79 percent of all crime

taxi cab*

where would cops get that idea

That is exactly opposite of how American justice is supposed to work, and is disproportionately happening to black men.

the cop that killed the guy is asian appareantly
The show me your ID I shoot

I didn't think you were lying. I thought you were high off paint thinner or some shit.

Last I read, wasn't the statistic 40% in the US?

yes if its a felony your fucked its a differnet game when you go major league

There needs to be federal investigations when it happens rather than the local precinct and judges where the officer involved is well known and has buddies. 90% of officers charged are aquitted.

If cops were actually held accountable it wouldn't happen anywhere near as often because the last place a cop wants to be is in the prisons he's helped fill.
Also the black rage over these instances would be reduced drastically if they felt something was being done.
They see video of cops shooting blacks and holding guns on them whilst they bleed out. If you witnessed that and it happened repeatedly to your race you're likely to pick up your rifle and off n go pig hunting.

Yes I'm still aware that nigs gunna nig but I don't blame them for getting pissed off anymore. Last year maybe but it's gone too far now.

niggers stop nigging, get shot less.
or just be less nigga and more black person.
>problem solved

hes latino actually but fuck him he paniced.

Yes, and are 13% of the population

Wrong again. last year half of all people shot by cops were white. one quarter of them black.

40 percent of cops shot were shot by nigger. A cop is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a nigger then he is to shot an unarmed nigger.

1/4 of deaths are black but less than 1/4 of the population is black, making it a disproportionate amount of blacks killed by police.

Im not American but what I see fromm here is blacks are sick of getting shot by cops and are doing the only thing they can do is band together and pull the race card again.
What I don't see is whites doing anything about cops shooting people, white or whatever race.
Are tasers even used anymore?

feel bad for you and your family but anyway have a pleasent night.

Most of those who are killed by police in the US are white. The interesting thing is that blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, but only make up 12.6% of the US population

Per capita, police are more willing to shoot a white criminal because that is easier to sweep under the rug... no race card to fight.

The reality is that cops are 18 and a half times more likely to be killed by blacks, than for an unarmed black to be killed by a cop.
Sauce: 'The War on Cops' by Heather McDowell
>pic related

Tasers were used on Alton Sterling and had no effect, he kept struggling and the dude was like"If you keep trying to get your gun your live is forfeit."

It's also funny he got a candlelight vigil, seeing as how he was a pedo, a woman beater, a drug dealer, and the gun he had on him was illegally obtained. I'm not saying he deserved a gun to the head but still, the irony is right there.

That would be a good point. Problem is last year niggers commited with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.

Their nigger ways bring them in contact with police at a disproportionate level. So even though their contact with the police is much higher then whites their odds of being killed by police are much lower

That means for every 18 cops getting killed, they ALSO MURDER someone.

Civilians murdered by those in power, vs those VOLUNTEERING FOR A DANGEROUS JOB

Not arguing the merit of those claims, but a higher % of a population dying to police than others is, by definition, disproportionate. You can't deny the logic!

No it means for every 18 cops that get murdered they shoot one nigger before he has a chance to draw on them. There's a difference.

Why is killing niggers a crime? They are fucking cancer in the US and we need to get rid of them.
I fucking call all patriots for a purge! Once we get rid of this scum, things will turn better and we can focus on making america great again!

I can't. It's just flawed logic. When you take into account the amount of contact both races have with the police whites are killed in a higher and disproportionate amount.

Probably they will be aquitted but the cop that shot the concealed carry guy needs to be seriously looked at.
He sounds a little too jumpy to be allowed to use a handgun at work.

We need to kill/sterilize all black woman, so non of them can breed more of this chimps.
Whites breeding niggers are not as much a problem as a full 100% concentration niggerbreeding

No dumbass, it means that for every black a cop accidentally shoots because the nigger resisted violently, more than 18 cops are killed by blacks.

But... nice dubs

oh its disproportionate because stupid gangsters being the criminals thats why. most crime goes to blacks plus blacks getting shot coincidence?

You think if a police offer shoots someone then they automatically deserved it?

This is the shit BLM fags don't get. When you cripple the police and their ability to act. They will see the police were all that was stopping lunatics like this faggot from going nigger hunting. Does no one remember the south in the 50s and 60s when a dead or missing nigger was something the police didn't even bother to look into ?

The Niggerpopulation needs to be limited to a minimum. We cant fix any longer Lationo-breeding, but we need to make sure the chimps wont overpopulate the white population too!

Did it work on the native Indians?

My anecdotal evidence is being in the U.S.

In the vast majority of cases yes.

If you're going to pull the scissors on them then may as well give the fellas the snip too.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=JwytoxMuk4U
youtube.com/watch?v=taDP1KfEmPU
youtube.com/watch?v=PhgpfIdEYVk

There are plenty more videos, but these cases get so little attention if the victim isn't black.

Also, keep in mind that these people are unarmed, while the 2 blacks that got shot both had guns.

Being mexican doesn't mean you're not white nigga. That's why it's a separate box on those survey things.

Race v. ethnicity bro

He was on probation from a previous offence and was not allowed to even be in possession of a weapon

>18 cops killed justifies the killing of civilians.

I guess you won't have an issue if a cops shoots your unarmed father to death for a minor crime.

Statistically, a police encounter with a black person is twice as likely to end in the police shooting the suspect. It happens to whites, but per encounter, it's much lower.

Then how can Trump be racist against mexicans?

It's weird, because about 3 times the amount of unarmed whites get shot - than blacks.

But whites in America tolerate and promote police brutality. Mostly Conservatives - they love the police state.

It's an interesting dichotomy, anyhow. Blacks are much more loyal to each other. Whites couldn't care less about one another lol.

I retract this. I realize I read that wrong. I'm high.

My father wouldn't fight cops, so he won't be shot by them. If he was driving with a firearm he would not just tell the cop he had it but also keep his hands in sight so the cop didn't have cause to fire. But my dad's not a nigger.

Technically it's xenophobia and ethnocentrism rather than racism. The media just goes with racism because it's a better understood term, despite being semantically incorrect.

You have to understand, only the majority can be oppressive and racist, and therefore its necessary for the media to paint the perpetrator as white in order to roll with the ''racist white killed innocent black'' story.

The same thing happened to George Zimmerman.

I think he's still high

same user. same. been lurking until i saw someone else was high.

I take issue with all the phobias uses as tag lines in the media. homophobic xenophobic, just because you don't like something doesn't make you afraid of it.

after trump's neo-Nazi (swastika tweets, star of david tweets) anti-jew, anti-black, anti-Hispanic and anti-muslim statements, we can safely label HIM and ALL of his FOLLOWERS, racists.

Regardless. Hillary's going to win. It doesn't matter how you feel about either candidate.

it wouldnt have anything to do with being informed and asked about concerns of plans to bring thousands of people from bad guy country as a trojan horse. must be xenophobia. try moving to another country asshat. those bad guys have possesion of stolen syrian passport printers u cuck

Right they saw the police reports and read the name Zimmerman, so they figured jew. By the time they got the mug shot they were already beating the white black war drum, so the term white hispannic was created

If any of these fucking shitboons had any respect at all things might be different.

yes how dare they protest slavery, 'black' drinking fountains, being murdered by the police, being forced to sit in the back of the bus, and being subjugated in every regard.

ppl like u should be shot tbh fam.

we're getting realllllllly close to that reality. duck.

way to miss the point son.

Where did you get this statistic? I have been looking for a kill/encounter stat and have not been able to locate it anywhere

He made it up.

Yes, that is the 1965 picture. Now explain the 2015 one where the most powerful man in the world is bitching and marching that he is treated like a nigger.

These threads are oncoming cancer

Come get me nigger I'll make you into an Alabama wind chime just like this one.

by proxy - police are getting each other killed. so keep killing innocent black people, cops. you're just ensuring that another police officers get killed in the line of duty, for your indiscretions.

>Hands tied behind back
>Gun 3 pointed at him.

Jesus fuck are these real cops? Are they pretending to be retarded?
USA's fucked up.

It would have to be made up. Considering that niggers encounters with cops are so much high, but are shot so much less then whites that retards stat couldn't be real.

you don't get it. you're uneducated. you've never set foot in a college classroom. and you're a white "person" from the south. in short, an imbecile. emotionally-reactive. dumb (genetically). inbred. lazy.

His hands are in the process of being tied. They are not yet tied. If asshole wants to resist, he will have some serious shit to deal with. If he doesn't resist once his hands are secured the weapons will be holstered. It's pretty fucking simple to figure out.

kek you even sound legitimately developmentally disabled per your TEXT. good god...

No shit, they're completely fucked up.

Just compare that image with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=AP4lM_uCbjg
youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

It says secret service right on the car, so no, they're probably a little more serious than real cops.

hey they are unarmed black men dont shoot them

what it is though with white people getting shot is justifiable. its people trying to shoot at cops and attempting to cause harm to others versus POC being shot for having broken tailights dont even try to victomize crazy white people.

1. I have a masters. I just happen to have spent my college time learning instead of studying lesbian dance theory and nigger relations.
2. I'm not from the south, I only referenced a hanging nigger as an Alabama wind chime.
3. Genetically, I am superior to you in every way as I am not a nigger. Further I suspect your parentage involved a 40 of malted liquor and a crack pipe.

because these were ignored!

Is this what retards use to defend their viewpoint?