So Sup Forumsros chick that's been friends with me for years great tits great personality sucks a great cock...

So Sup Forumsros chick that's been friends with me for years great tits great personality sucks a great cock... Just told me that she has feelings for me and wants to be my girlfriend... I'm married and she's still willing to be the side chick... What do I do Her tits in photo

Do what you wanna do. If she wants to be a side chick just let her be.
Make sure to separate your wife from her so she doesn't get the chance to get any funny thoughts and reward her like you would your wife. Just remember only you can fuck this up. and you'll suffer the most. if you can't handle that then don't do it.

added note wife's bi... don't wanna get ballsy

Then secretly try to make her your wifes gf. you are your own greatest wing man in this regard

post more pics, that's what you do.

More photos incoming!

OP DELIVERY INCOMING!

How stable is she?

The girls most willing to be a side chick are often the ones most likely to fuck your life up on a whim.

If she's mentally stable and normal? sure, go for it. If she's bipolar or has moodswings or bursts of anger or whatever? stay the fuck away, she knows more than enough about your life to ruin you.

Totally stable own place no kids car and a job and an education..like backup wife material

See if your wife is open to both of you doming this chick, if she is, thank your lucky stars. If not, then no harm no foul, just ask your wife if she's open to you getting some side pussy.

I don't recommend just banging the bitch unless you can be assured she isn't gonna try to blackmail you.

Either reject her or be honest with your wife about it. You made a commitment to her for a reason. You at least owe her honesty.

if she's good then whats the problem? Looking for a how guide?

wtf is the point dude

shes fucking shit, your wife is probs 100000x better than her.
shit tits btw

This sounds like the best option.
You have to keep your wife in the loop unless you want to lose her.
I wouldn't fuck up something good just for the chance at a little better.

Those tits aren't that great, honestly. She seems like she knows she's getting close to being ugly for the rest of her life and is clinging on to you. Drop her, man.

^This

If you're gonna fuck her. Get your wife in on it. Don't be selfish.

post wife's tits.better tits will be the decider

I've pulled it off. Make the side chick feel threatened by your wife. Like she's Ronda rousey or some shit. Tell her she can scrap

Damn those are some fine tits..keep them coming OP

If she started to get feelings even when she knew you were married and you agree to her being the side chick she'll ask for more later. This has happened to me twice, don't do it

I'm being careful as fuck though not keeping her pics ON my phone or PC always using cloud backup and deleting messages

cloud backup? That'll work for the PC maybe but it's risky for a phone.

Get yourself a second phone, some cheap android will be fine. set up separate accounts for any way you're in contact with her. if there is a device or chat app that you talk to both your wife and your sidechick on you are taking too many risks.

already done that rogue leader

what a shit font