Why won't you casuals go see Green Room?

Why won't you casuals go see Green Room?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe it isn't getting discussed that much because it has a limited release and some people like myself don't feel like driving a fucking hour to see it?

They're doubling the theater count this weekend.

>local theater isn't playing it
>they're getting Mother's Day this weekend, two weeks late, instead of Green Room
>literally been waiting for this movie for three years

Just fuck my life up.

my theater's removing it from play after only having it at 9:45 PM

if they kept it for one more week I'd be able to see it without worrying about finals and proper sleep

I see it has two showings at a theater not far from me this weekend, i'll go check it out if I have some free time. I hope the violent isn't too much.

check the movie's site. it looks like every state will have at least a few theaters playing it by this weekend. I don't know what to tell you if you aren't in america though.

I waited three years for Enter the Void, fucking hyping films man. Don't fucking do it.

It's not showing anywhere in my country

Waiting for a decent torrent, why the fuck would I pay to see a movie

for some reason my theater is only playing this at 7pm to closing f that i want matinee plus I sneak into other movies

Limited release. It's like they don't want you to see it.

to encourage studios to make more good movies. the reason they only make shit is because only dumb people pay for dumb shit.

I got a nazi husbando now

Is it even playing outside of North America? What choice is there.

Easily one of my favorite movies of the year. I can't wait for HD images of QT nazi poots in the face paint come out. Really want to paint that shit. It's viscerally and maybe aesthetically the most interesting movie I've seen so far this year.

The number of ahh fucks and oh shits was unrivaled. Even shit from the trailers caught me off guard when it happened. Shits really fucking good.

I tried to go see it, but I don't have a car so I had to plan my day around the bus, there was only one showing at 7pm on the edge of town, so I spend my entire day getting there, and when I get there the ticket booth fella tells me the showing is actually at their other location across town. It's already too late to get all the way across town so I just gave up and went home.

I called the theatre the booth guy told me the showing was actually at, and they told me they weren't showing it whatsoever

why did he lie to me Sup Forums

>Only theater playing it near me is in the nigger part of town

No sir.

Damn bruh I get that you're broke or whatever but how much, really, were you saving by not just using goddamn uber?

Also, holy shit m8 you spend all that preptime doing buss bullshit and you didn't even confirm the place was showing it? Gosh magosh.

Yeah it was a rather big flub on my end for not triple checking their showing, their website said it was at that time at that location so I went at that time and location; my phone's broken so I couldn't call them to quadruple check (my roommate happened to be back when I got back so I used his phone to call the other location I asked him to drive me to the theatre so I wouldn't spend my whole day on a bus and even offered to pay for his gas, but he said he was gonna be busy doing schoolwork, but when I got back he was just looking at WatchMojo videos on Youtube )

You're right on the Uber thing though, but I can't get over the mental hurdle of getting into the private car of a stranger so I'm forced by myself to be a retarded and use the awful bus system

>Dat irony

I'm literally autistic and I've found uber to be way less overwhelming than public transit. Just sit in some dude's civic, some money disappears from your bank, you don't have to tip, you don't have to talk. I was car-less for a few months and Uber was legit as fuck.

shit, you make it sound so easy and enticing
I'mma have to force myself to try it out, just so I don't have to take the godforsaken bus anymore

You don't have to tip with public transportation either. I can afford uber, and it's easy to get a ride any time of day because I live near a major airport.

My point is... I really wish I had car.

What's it about?

>You don't have to tip with public transportation either.
Yeah I was comparing it to taxis too.

Honestly the idea of having to wait at a bus stop with people and sit in a fucking bus with people is such a nightmare. I'll burn $10 to not have to do that.

Jesus Christ that gif is perfect

Punk band does a gig at a nazi bar, a crime happens in the Green Room, they get held by the nazis and it becomes a hyper-violent siege thriller.

Don't watch any of the trailers. Just go see that shit in the dark.

It released in Australia today bro. Watched a preview yesterday.
Jewish distributors don't want whites getting ideas.

Dude, taxis are a fucking nightmare. There was a stink from the cab union about their licensing fees and about how uber and lyft would be a worse transportation method. They thought the people would be on their side but it turns out that no one likes cabbies.

Thanks, I'll try to catch a matinee.

closest place showing it is a 3 hour drive away

Daniel, if this is you I'll buy you a big Carl meal

I'm not daniel but I'm hungry so could I get one anyway

Josh?

I don't watch horror movies.

It's only playing an hour away in a town I've never been to. Not sure if it's worth the risk of the theater being in the ghetto

Blue Ruin was overrated trash, don't see why this will be any better.

Why not, you a pussy or something?

>white guilt: the horror movie

fuck off cuck marketer

Where can I torrent this

You may be mistaking this movie with a different one

Obnoxious cast, Picard aside.

woulda been better with nobodies.

Nigger what?

He may be thinking of The Green Inferno

This

People that call things overrated are generally too stupid to form their own coherent opinion. Oh, too many people liked it? That's your criticism of the film?

My nearest cinema is an hour away and had only a single showing of it. My sister and I went to go see it. Great movie, but Blue Ruin was better.

They are nobodies. There's the guy from the new Star Trek movies and Maeby. Everyone else is a literal who.