ITT it's the Purge. All laws are legal, including rape/murder and for the first time ever there are no immunities

ITT it's the Purge. All laws are legal, including rape/murder and for the first time ever there are no immunities.

What do you do Sup Forums?

Load up my AR and two Glocks with extended mags. Jump in my stang, which has trump 2016 stickers on the bumper and two large American flags flying out the windows. Drive to the projects. Shoot every nigger in sight.

>all laws are legal

Lrn2english fgt

I'm going to go have consensual sex with another guy for the whole Purge.

>OP makes small spelling and grammar mistakes
>you point them out

You're so much smarter and educated. Congrats. Fag.

Steal a bunch of small, expensive items (jewellry etc.) to sell after the purge, wearing full swat gear with a pistol to shoot a couple niggers with. Also steal high-end phone and pc for myself

i'd stay locked in from gangs and crazy fuck heads like you guys.

thats fucking bold

That's a bit much user, you need to calm down.

holy shit what a fucking anarchist

Have sex with a girl in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I'd proceed finishing the defense systems at my home, then lock up, board up, load up, and wait out.

Why the fuck would I risk killing people when I can just sit at home safely while idiots do the killing for me.

Maybe for a special person I'd make a trip out on my own. It'd be easier to move quietly and quickly on your own, and I'd make my kills from long range.
No reason to go into the shit and possibly be screwed over by some random(s).

I would gather my friends and family and try to stay safe. I would not kill anyone except in a desperate matter of self defense, because it is unethical to do so.

Leave the country and go somewhere else i don't have to deal with this bullshit

I don't see the big deal he only tipsied a rubbish bin. Vandals in Europe are so much basher

I'd kill Andy

Get the hell out of there, a pussy like me wouldn't last ten seconds in a state of pure anarchy.

Go on Disney.com without parents permission.

Not sure, but it would involve a lot of nigger killing, that's a given.

Marry a dog

boring as shit

illegal stock trading like insider trading type shit and and other shady business stuff

consensual?

youre no fun pretend youre a bad ass on the internet nobody knows youre a fat weeeb

Lol go to bed summerfag

fucking monster

Play pokemon go

>score all the dope a human is physically capable of consuming in the alloted time
>get fucked the shit up and rush the white house with two tec-9's

Deal with it fags

>criticizing someone for being boring as shit
>illegal stock trading

All bark and no blowjob huh fag?

honestly if purge was a real thing, I would be way more interested in raping women than killing people.

God how I would hunt down Emma Stone and make her wear a Spider-Gwen costume as I rape her for 12 hours of purge

>get too high to walk or aim properly
>walk up to white house
>get killed by guards

Kill all the gov't officials posible. The purge will never happen for this reason

I would go hunting for high raking government officials , you know so I can be on top of the leader board, while All you other fuckers racking up nigger kills which are only worth 2/3 of a point.

cough on innocent civilians

Gather up family and drive out into the middle of a corn field. Everyone's going to be busy looting stores and killing each other, whose going to be driving out into the middle of nowhere?
After I set my family up safely I might go scope out some farm houses to see if I get lucky and find an empty place worth looting. Maybe threaten a family into letting me fuck the mother.

Thats what I would like to do anyways, I'd probably end up shot tho and would bitch out if people were still home.

Fuck, that in itself is worse than murder.

Fuck any mildly attractive 13 and under I could find.

it wasn't allowed until the most recent film to kill high government officials.

They only did it to kill the enemies but they themselves were super safe or out of the country

The trouble is twofold.

First you would need to be a badass to begin with in order not to get killed or injured by others.

Two you would need to find someone/somewhere to do your bad things to and since most of the population would be locked up safe that's gonna be tough.

I would love to get me some loli's but no way anyone is gonna allow those on the streets during a purge and likely the other guys out there hates my guts anyhow for it.

I just can't win.

Madman

Damn!

Get a group of people to supermarket sweep the fuck out of Walmart and Target. Have point men blast away any rednecks and suburban white teens who think that The Purge is only about murder.

Like, seriously, why just be Duke Grimdark, Lord of Edgeland when you can do literally anything else?

Load up the ol glock turbo and take the baretta glock off the mantle and penetrate some nigger heads with my lead spitters

This i would rape every girl with a fatass i know all ages and races my dicks getting hard just thinking about it

Wear shuttershades in public

Remove the label from all of my mattresses

Go onto deep web and find nuclear sites and lauch codes previously. Then go there and fire nukes aimed directly at dindu neighborhood

Jaywalk,litter, then lots of rape

made my fucking night user

Bro i hope ur using a VPN man

3/5 of a point fag

Thas a good use of those 12 hrs

LOL

Dude calm the fuck down

I know satan

Light some fires and rape some girls :^)

Oh hell yeah! I'm going to go do that thing I alway-
>All laws are legal

W- ...Wai-.. what?

we need moar like this.... u can do anything....

>Break into best buy and other electronic stores
>Get some beast-ass parts for a computer

>Do this every year, friends don't know why I'm always up to date with everything

jfc, LOL

get a few of my friends and go have some fun (;
AK-47, 7 magazines, speedloader and ~700 rounds to burn, last I checked.
I'd probably swap some run-flat tires in the stang, as rough as they might feel, it'd save me from getting royally fucked or something, +add some of those BLINDING fucking fog lights.

twisted rednecks is who's gonna be out there
i kinda wondered the same thing the other day, "What if i get my family and run out to somewhere empty, rural, safe.." and then all the Wrong Turn movies flashed through my head. Redneck hunting parties. probably rigged up deer cameras and shit. "the most dangerous game", anyone?

I download all the movies from piratebay!

I'm going out and doing the most heinous thing imaginable....that's right JAYWALKING!. OH YEA

>gets run over
gg