I'm secretly gay, and in love with my friend...

I'm secretly gay, and in love with my friend. I don't think he is gay but I don't know if telling him I am will ruin our friendship or not. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fz50hqWrHUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just tell him, it will work out or not

Bump

Depends on how long you've been friends, the longer the more you shouldn't say shit ever.

We've been friends about a year, maybe a little longer. But he told me I was his best friend

Bump

Doesn't mean that he is a faggot.

Idk does it

Tbh if my best friend told me all of a sudden that he was not only gay but in love with me I wouldn't be very supportive of his situation given that i would have expected that would he share his feelings and what not regarding his love life.
TL:DR : your an faggot.

OP, if I had a friend like you that told me he was gay and that he liked me I would just say don't touch my ass or dick region. Basically no faggotry and if he's not homophobic you should still be friends

how old are you vs him?

Few months

I lied I don't know why this shits anonymous, a year and 1 month

Depends. Do you give good BJs?

Yeah probably

What a fag

Judging by how fucked our society is, your friend is probably a faggot too.

Really, really good BJs?

Nigga I already know these things

Yes

suicide is an option

If I was in your friends situation and you told me you were gay and liked me I would probably let you suck me off as long as you stayed quiet and I could close my eyes and pretend your a chick .

OP, my bestfriend of 10years came out to me about a year ago. He also has had an extended love for me. If anything its made our relationship better. Just be open with him. If hes a true friend he will understand.

fuck you logan you fag, i knew it

Can't would need a gun or something to be an hero. And so I could take a few people out with me.

I think I will wait a while then, but I will tell him one day even if we stop being friends. Just to get it off my chest.

Show him this dank. See how he reacts.

Do it while BJ-raping him for extra hilarity.

I was in a situation simlar some years ago. I say do it. Otherwise youll regret it.

Also. Dont lay it on him at once. Maybe start with your orientation, then later confess

/thread

2tru

youtu.be/Fz50hqWrHUY send him this

Kekd

K 404 now