Polish men are not fully male

Polish men belong to Y-DNA haplogroup R1a1 at a frequency of 60%. One of the defining mutations of said haplogroup is in the SRY gene responsible for determining sex, which is very unusual because it is generally protected from mutations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a
>R1a1 is defined by SRY1532.2 or SRY10831.2), understood to always include SRY10831.2, M448, L122, M459, and M516.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor
>Testis-determining factor (TDF), also known as sex-determining region Y (SRY) protein, is a DNA-binding protein (also known as gene-regulatory protein/transcription factor) encoded by the SRY gene that is responsible for the initiation of male sex determination in humans.

The Greeks remarked that Scythian men suffered from infertility because of too much horseriding, but was this in reality because of the fact that their haplogroup has a bizarre mutation in the SRY-gene which makes them not fully male?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_Castina

>Herodotus wrote that Aphrodite Urania cursed a group of Scythians who pillaged Venus' temple at Ascalon by making them effeminate:

>but the Scythians who pillaged the temple, and all their descendants after them, were afflicted by the goddess with the “female” sickness: and so the Scythians say that they are afflicted as a consequence of this and also that those who visit Scythian territory see among them the condition of those whom the Scythians call “Hermaphrodites”. — The Histories, book I, chapter 105. Herodotus.

>Scythians were essentially incapable of heterosexual intercourse because they weren't fully male and this was only because of their haplogroup subclade R1a-Z93 which by the way is extinct in Europe outside some Turks(a people not exactly known for their heterosexuality).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We know that for example Ossetians who speak an Iranic language have no R1a-Z93 nor do Slavs, Volga Finnics or anyone else that was in contact with the Scythians.

>It is very possible every R1a male is just one mutation away from the "female sickness" affecting his son.

Thoughts?

>Polish men are not fully male
Wow rude

o kurw

>you see it isn't gay If you look at the DNA haplogroup...

>

post bpussy

Neither are Russians by the way

You first

>Slavic DNA is just a messy Polish cumshot into Russia
Really makes you think

All Slavic men should be forced to undergo a sex change and a womb transplant and be impregnated by Finnish men(artifically of course).

>tfw no manly Finninsh male to hold me in his masculine arms.

I admit, its all true
>t. 75% male, still enough to be the manliest man around

Oh, now it all make sense, my entire life. It wasn't Chernobil but the fucking Scythians. Thanks a bunch, you sandy horseniggers!

This seems rather far-fetched. Can you give me one paper that would support your assertion?

Shut the fuck up woman. You belong in the kitchen.

You just made it up, you meme-spouting fuck, didn't you?

Why would I be making this up? It quite literally states on Wikipedia that one of the defining mutations in R1a1 is SRY-related, which is responsible for determining your biological sex.

>mutations in this gene lead to a range of sex-related disorders with varying effects on an individual's phenotype and genotype.

Woah, this thread suddenly got very real.
Slavs on suicide watch.

Scythians have nothing to do with Poles, you meme-spouting imbecile.

You just made some shit up, when in real life something like this exists:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

Shut the fuck up, little mongol dick and go back to your Ural caves.

But being a Slav is literally a disease that over 60% of Poles suffer from.
Finnish heritage diseases affect 0.2% of Finns.

Sarmatians were a subgroup of Scythians. Shut the fuck up, woman.

How does a woman have a bigger dick than Finnic males?
Really makes you think.

Also, pic related. So manly, Finnic males xD

Fucking lengths Finns will go just to shitpost.

>iceland
>very feminine

>nips
>masculine

really made me think

>Counters objective science with meme maps
The lenghts Poles will go just to shitpost

The Greeks fucked each other in the ass for centuries, that's why they wanted to make everyone like them.

Also, Greeks hated everyone that tore their anus. They made shit up as they go.
Another funny thing is that curses don't exist, so another valuable argument from you.

And if it were true, then wouldn't Poland just cease to exist forever? If Poles were not manly, they wouldn't fight for Poland against all odds, they would just die out, like you claim Scythians did.

So many years and Poles still exist.
There is no science in your post, You just made shit up.

I've seen this post before. Try harder, mongol.

Women have never been very good at distinguishing fact from fiction.

I made nothing up

this explains a lot

If it was true. Then Slavs wouldn't even fucking exist, you moron.

Poles moved into Poland less than 1000 years ago when it was devoid of Germans because of migrations.
For most if not all of the last 1000 years Poles were ruled by Lithuanians(haplogroup N1c, Gediminid) and Germans.
It is a miracle that Poland exists today but it's not because of "Polish fighters".

Womanly men can still have children

>Poles moved into Poland less than 1000 years ago when it was devoid of Germans because of migrations.
>For most if not all of the last 1000 years Poles were ruled by Lithuanians(haplogroup N1c, Gediminid) and Germans.
>It is a miracle that Poland exists today but it's not because of "Polish fighters".

Poles moved much earlier, during Corded Ware Expansion, you imbecile.

Maybe in your shitty animes.

These are lies. I'm a history expert and I know what I'm saying for a fact.
Poles never ruled themselves until 90s.

last (you) from me today

good night

Sleep tight lil girl

Neither is Finnland according to that map...
You dun goofed

are you blind?

Are you retarded?
Either way you're full of shit and none of this real you inbred Mongol. You literally made this shit up..
wew lad

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor

Slavo-Scythian haplogroup R1a is defined by a mutation which causes sex-related disorders.
Being in denial about this won't change it.
Slavs aren't males by the strict definition of the word any more than a woman who dresses up as a man is.

You're the retard here, R1a1 is practically nonexistant Finland.
>You literally just made this shit up
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm a medical biotechnologist after extended Genetics courses and this is a sack of shit put together in a way to make it appear intellectual and still failing miserably.

Lemme point out the obvious things first.
>mashing up scientific facts with your own understanding of things and adding a cherry on top of a mythological folktale in a desperate attempt to make your thesis seem correct
>implying that any mutation leads to disfunction as you try to falsely claim by putting together R1a1 specific mutations with the fact that SRY region is highly conserved
>adding your own speculations to the whole Scythian thing

We could have some fun with push and pull discussion if you'd bothered to put some effort into your bait but as it is now, 5/10, made me put some effort into responding.

polite sage

>as if we didn't know that already

of all subhuman slavs I think polaks are the ones that really should be wiped off the Earth as they far excel the subhuman levels of their fellow slav-non-men

>I got constantly ganked by glorious Poles in MMORPGs which, I, as complete subhuman brazilian shitter play: The Post

Good job you managed to babble incoherently over several lines while pretending you are refuting all the strong evidence in this thread.

R1a1a is defined by a mutation in the SRY gene and according to Wikipedia and your medical text book also, those cause sex-related disorders.

Until you prove otherwise, being a Slav is a sex-related disorder.

t. irrelevant subhuman polak that had his grandmum double teamed by German and Russian cocks

>tfw both polish girls and girls (male) are the future
dog bless

Ah yes we very machos yes

You waited an hour to respond to his post because you were afraid of getting BTFO

SHUT IT DOWN

But why do Poles have a different SRY gene than other Homo Sapiens?
Can we really say for a fact that this unusual mutation does absolutely nothing, even though SRY gene is extremely short?

It has to do something at least and it can't be anything positive.

INDIANS AND SLAVS

POO IN LOO ARYAN BROTHERS

SLAVS AND INDIANS WILL RULE THE WORLD

SLAVS AND INDIANS = ARYAN MASTERRACE

Did you know that western condoms are too small for Indian men and that there's a lot of hermaphrodites there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

I don't know about you lads, but this REALLY makes me think.

Poles have bigger dicks than Finns though.

Not only that, they look more masculine on average.

t. Sarmatian hijra girl

It's a fact.

Smalldicked uralic cuck.

yet both have such tiny membranes (wouldn't even call that a penis tbqh) they can be easily mistaken for overgrown clitorises

I bet every fino/polak """"""""""""""""""""""""boy"""""""""""""""""""""""" has "girl" written on their birth certificates because of that

even Brazilian shemales have bigger cocks than you non-men, just end yourselves, no wonder your birth rates are so low you have to import Africans so your women can reproduce

he's a big guy