I'm 42 years old

I'm 42 years old.

Is it too late for me to start going to raves?

depends on who you know in life, not what you know.

so if you're by yourself, ya.

not if you're good looking.

if ugly, just stay home and fap.

If your intention is to hook up with 20 year old girls? Yes.

If your intention is to dance all night, have fun and enjoy the music? No.

Femanon here.

Yes.

This.

If you're fit and hot, nobody is going to care about your age (within reason). If you're out of shape and just figure you can get an easy lay by hitting up a rave, no. Keep your fat ass at home.

/thread

>I'm 42 years old.
>Is it too late for me to start going to raves?
Depends if your a xtc user and going for the drugs and music then no go for it. If your a girl in your 40s but still are pretty and want a teen cock. Up to u go for it. Still a win win either gender

Depends on how much money you got.
If you got stacks, then find a dealer, and load up on shit.
Go to rave, and have loads of drugs.
You will be everyones fav person.

i forgot to tell you. you need drugs to score with rave whores.

>also, enjoy your herpes.

What if his intention is to do both?

Late was 20yrs ago user. Sit yo old ass down.

Since when do drugged out girls care about things like age or weight, especially if you have more drugs?

Drugged out teenagers didn't care in my late 20s or early 30s, doubt they will in my 40s. Maybe in my 60s it might become an issue.

Wow, I'm amazed at how non-troll and legitimate these answers were. Like, good actual serious helpful answers

Entirely

you say too late to start? FFS, if you're 42 and unhappy, a rav isn't going to change shit. Also, it depends on what time the rav is and if your mommy will let you back in the house that late.

if you go to a rave and you're home before the next morning, you're doing it wrong.

40's fag here. one of my nieces goes to raves and i managed to fuck one of her slut rave friend on one occasion.

girls dont give a fuck about your age if you're in good shape and can provide what they want/need on the spot.

just my experience.

It isn't too late, OP, but the older you are, the more buff and aesthetic you'll need to be, to not only keep up with the energy of drug-fucked dancing women, but also avoid being laughed at by young people. Fuck it, just go there and be laughed at anyway, enjoy life.

Fuck, I wish I had the balls to go to a rave at age 42.

Unless you look like Joe rogan or something, yes you're about 10-15 years too late

no, stop being a faggot.
but by going to raves at 42 it'll be hard to not be a faggot, but it's possible.

tits you stupid whore

Everyone is too old to go to raves

45 uk man here

go to the rave, neck a pill, dance all night

feel a bit rough the next day

fucking ace

Look at this angry faggot, being told by the media and government to discriminate against people because they're not quite the age they supposedly "should" be, to enjoy a particular activity.

Son, you got cucked by life and your peers. You got cucked HARD.

39 no. 40+, yes.

You should have kids who are in high school by now, idiot.

>You should do this, this and this or oy vey, dere'll be anuddah shoah
>remember the six gorillion who died in da camps
>remember dem by paying dose taxes and raising da kids to do da same

You literal fucking wagecuckslave.

I don't think so, Tim. If it's good enough for Mook, it's good enough for all. How do you feel about being BTFO?

Considering that I've never been BTFO ever in my life, I can't tell you how it feels because I've never experienced it.

Speaking of which, I recently lost all my connections but still really want to go to raves. How do I find the underground stuff at this point. (Btw I'm not op)

eh... try hard. Worse then the post you are trying to discredit.

nice try Op. There comes a time in a man's life where he just has to accept the fact that he's too old to be cool and people who aren't cool don't get connects.

Im not op, It wouldn't even make sense for him to ask that.

this guy was at a beach festival (trance) so i´m sure you can go too
on real music lovers-festivals age and appearance don´t matter man - just the music and the unique connection it makes