Hey whats up poorfags ? ;) Ujelly of my new pc bag ? ;) 100% real luis vuitton mens bag ;))

Hey whats up poorfags ? ;) Ujelly of my new pc bag ? ;) 100% real luis vuitton mens bag ;))

Thats right im a fucking richfag. Why do you ask? because unlike you my parents arent inbred. My dad is a doctor and my mom a lawyer, and im in medschool at a ivy league school. Whats you excuse to be fucking poor? There are only 4 accepted things to study: Doctors, lawyer, dentist, or business at Harvard.

If you want to be something else you are fucking pathetic. Life is about money stupid fucks

sup bro, sick bag, u get high? lets see that heady

one of my custom skateboards has the same color scheme, you seem pretty cool.

>mens bag
faggot

Nice purse. Your grammar sure makes me wish I had applied to an ivy league school. Maybe I could've gotten in too.

At it again, really. Glad you spelt ivy right this time you fuck.

Neat bong, been reposted alot but still

lol nigger never did he say mens bag
its a PC bag. broke faggot likely doesnt know what a PC is tho let alone why youd need to take one places in style.

Ivory

>What is science?

i get high a lot. i was raised on Sup Forums since 17 in stoner threads, since then i have aquired currency and bought many shiny bongs. i love stoner threads, sometimes i troll if people are assholes. im not even very "rich" but i live better than most.

thats great fag. keep letting mommy and daddy buy you purses.

some day when you finally learn what means to be a man, come back here and kill yourself on camera.

>never did he say mens bag

learn to read you fucking dipshit
>100% real luis vuitton mens bag ;))

I thought you were alright til you sided with this faggot. Fuck off with your overpriced and pretentious shitty 5k bong.

Your bag looks like green hill zone

B8/10

Oh yeah, the camera on my hand cost me $200 . This nigga is rich

ok bro i admit i am high as fuck and missed that somehow while i skimmed over it. but dude i did just do about half a g of hash oil, gimme a break

>100% real luis vuitton mens bag ;))
>luis vuitton mens bag ;))
>mens bag ;))
>;))

That's clearly a knockoff.

> Took IB (Smart class)
> Finished high school at the age of 17 (I skipped grade 3 ;3)
> Finished college at the age of 18 because IB takes two years of college and puts them into high school years, and second reason is because my birthday is Jan.28th

Bite me!
Did I also mention my dad was a doctor and a gold smith in Iraq? Oh, and my mom was one of those people who drew the builds and gave command ;3

who are you. why does your opinion matter to me?

You put it up for discussion ;3

nice sonic the hedgehog bag, furfag

was totally too high and missed the man bag thing somehow, tbh tho i really just did dab out of 3 rigs back to back.

"richfag" can't even spell louis, get a life cunt.

>if you want to be anything else you are fucking pathetic
>life is about money
Sorry to hear your life consists of competing to be the best rat in the rat race so you can win the best rat prize which is decided by other rats. Must be hard being so insecure about yourself that you seek validation from anons on an online shithole. Who knows? Maybe you'll learn to love yourself one day.

That's some shitty bong

The brown checkers are kind of shitty. You should lean into the green hill zone idea and put a green trim on it.

lel timestamp yours and ill timestamp time faglord.

I joined the military and got hurt really bad in my first year..

I'm 21 years old, will never have to work a single hour for the rest of my life, and I am paid more pure year then you will ever make when you combine my settlement and my monthly medical retirement.

I just bought an HTC Vive, a GTX 1080, and two $1000+ 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide monitors.

If you think about it.. I live a lot longer life than the working man because I live my life from that 9-5 that the working man is sitting at a desk or working hard labor.

You think your hot shit but your not.

I'm not one to be a bragging dick.. but I will make you look poor any day.

Bag looks wack tho. Could buy way cooler shit for cheaper. You dun foofed boe.