Press F to pay respects

press F to pay respects

has a worse player ever gotten so far?

>tfw your lone win leads you to becoming medically evacuated

who's gonna be sole survivor if they get rid of my beautiful Aubry?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-33-cast-11844
youtube.com/watch?v=B69BTz8SHRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tai and Cydney are gonna go and Aubry is going to win by a landslide

it has to be a final 2 with all these medical evacs right?

I really hope not. Cydney deserves to win. But it looks like Aubry has Tai back on her side so she'd need to get in with Michelle and hope for a tie at final 4 TC.

Next week is two hours, I don't see any way it can be a final three now. Unless they do a reward challenge.

>reality TV

fuck faker society

My mom thinks it's going to be a final three but I told her it was going to be two hours and there was no way there was only going to be one person voted off during those two hours, plus, it'd mean there would be a jury of 9 if there was an F2 which is literally what happens in Survivor but she's like "I disagree"

worst season in years

the finale is always two hours though

they have to do all that extra stuff like walking past the torches of the people who got voted off prior, live shots of the crowd in LA with Jeff hinting about what they're going to do on the post-game show, the final feast ect

I don't even remember the last final two, was that when Rosie won it the second time?

No way man Aubry deserves it more than Cydney, second fiddles should never win unless they played a significant part, like Natalie from Samoa, Cydney is not Natalie from Samoa.

PISS SURVIVOR

Really shitty survivor. Waiting til June when big brother comes back on

I miss /bb/ general

FIRST ONE TO PEE GETS TO STAY ON MY ISLAND

I would argue that Cydney made the biggest play of the game when she formed the women's alliance to vote out the smug mega-chad.

Aubry deserves it more than anyone though. She QB'd this whole game and should've been gone after ice cream guy went down.

amazing race > big brother > survivor

I think if Neal didn't get med evac'd he would have absolutely been voted out that very tribal. All the signs were obvious, with the idol in his pocket.
It was the best thing to happen to Aubry of course.

I don't know if I'd call her a second fiddle, she's been playing the middle really well and has great social game.

thoughts?

I think you meant to say big brother was the best, pleb. The big brother generals are some of the most fun I've had on Sup Forums besides the lost live threads.

Kek
For real though it's too bad Bob will never play again, him winning almost redeemed Gabon

I'M JEREMY WADE, EXPERT ANGLER, TRAVELER, AND FRESH WATER DETECTIVE. FOR YEARS I'VE TRAVELED THE GLOBE UNRAVELING THE BIGGEST AQUATIC MYSTERIES, BUT TODAY I'M FACING MY MOST CHALLENGING CASE YET: A SECOND RATE DOPPELGANGER WITH SAGGING BREASTS

Phillip Sheppard

Replace Bob with Fabio

he was my friend's high school chemistry (or physics don't remember) teacher

he said he had to wear a bullet proof vest under his clothes in class because he was paranoid the teachers union was going to attack him. Apparently the school cop shook him down one day. Bob was so fucking based. Probably was armed in a public school to defend himself.

him being a contestant got me into survivor again

Did you guys see this?

insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-33-cast-11844

Why the fuck would the Teachers Union attack him?

small town in maine shit, I don't know

most teachers hate their union, even more if they have a STEM background

cydney going all the way

the old boat captain from key west seems really interesting

everyone else is pretty standard

Is Tai gay?

yes

Did you see her fucking book it into the jungle during the reward challenge and everyone was just way behind
I died laughing

i think secret male player is going to be beastmode

you didn't have to spoil it in the opyou cunt, no one watches this show anyways and we should be a little closer knit and brotherly than just blurting out spoilers.

i'm honestly a bit disappointed that you would act this way.

i waited to make the thread until after the west coast broadcast

i'm sorry I took something precious away from you user ;_;

people saying tai wasted his idol

not really because he would have played it at tribal

he just gets a souvenir to take home now

He's going to feel bad when he's the last member of the jury

He looks a little like The Dude.

honestly tai can't win now

michelle or aubry have the votes

i can't think why anyone on the jury would vote for tai after he betrayed 3 alliances. You can probably get away with really pissing off 3 jury members and tai has screwed way more people than just that. The smart move was to give his idol to jason and use his two votes on someone like michelle but they all played him too easy. Jason votes aubry, he votes michelle x2, and the rest vote Jason to not upset their alliance. He does that and everyone sees he's a real player and garners some support to win. but hey, it's easy to monday morning quarterback it once you've seen how it played out.

At least he's guaranteed earned a spot in the apparent all-returnee S34, like more than a few from this season.

i dont know, cydney was instrumental in some big moves and she won challenges and didnt overtly screw anyone over

if she can articulate it in the finals, she has a legitimate shot. aubry really isnt all that well liked

jason or debbie, tai, and that first evacuee I would imagine

I don't know what it is but I didn't like this season either. I should have liked it because of all the great characters and big moments but I dunno. It felt like there was no 'story'.

and Beast Mode Cowboy

If i could sell my soul to just fuck parvati one time I would do it in a heartbeat

>tfw she steals your wallet in the middle of the night and leaves

wouldn't even care. would say it was a brilliant move.

youtube.com/watch?v=B69BTz8SHRo

If anybody wants to see Sydney's tits; CBS did you a favor. If she wanted to she could probably sue over this

>sydney

why is wearing a sports bra lmao wtf

did he wear that on the show?

Ive heard of campy but thats ridiculous