Sup Forums help me please

Sup Forums help me please
I've known this "girl" on steam and skype for almost a year now. hasn't once talked. blames anxiety. she says she's a cam girl. if you can find out who this actually is or if its really them, I'll do anything. pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/MeguminIsTheBestGirl
youtube.com/watch?v=8SDOEotsfYg
steamcommunity.com/groups/RiaIsBetterThanYou
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what have you got to bargain with user?

>camgirl
>won't talk

OP ffs...

she says she doesn't need to talk to get off in front of people, its fishy as hell yet i cant find anything on the image myself

how many games have you bought for "her"?

none, im also a girl so i never need to lmao

tits and timestamp, then we'll talk.

well fuck me sideways!
someone knows the rules!

OP seriously, you could've gone through the thread without mentioning that... Now it is tits...
She gets off in front of people, have you seen the show? One fucking year and you haven't paid her shit? Sounds like a guy impersonating her...

i know but she's told me a lot about "her". i think its fake as hell and i mostly just want solid evidence to call her out.

and here's this

>The rule isnt cleavage or gtfo

but that at least gets you a few questions:
-have you only seen the one image of them
-does the vital information on their steam/skype match
-have you had any contact with them other than skype/steam
-have you sent them any pictures, talked dirty with them, shit like that?

We gotta see nipples.
Confirming that you don't have a dick also helps.

no they've put different variations of the same girl as their steam profile picture. i used to have more but i deleted them i guess. i've searched all of them, no results. their stuff matches and i haven't had any other contact with them. and i've never been sexual with them at all. when i first met them they said i was cute all the time and that they'd "bang" but their excuse fo rthat is that they were bisexual.

Boomp for OP tits

Look, just on face value explain to her you feel you're being catfished, one year t's a lot of emotional investment is too much on a relationship you can't tell your friends/family about without raising concerns amongst them... It's not unreasonable to do fucking skype if you're planning on going further (if not why are you pursuing this?) things are simply going too slow for any sane human being... Even if she's treating this as just an "internet thing" you do deserve some respect...

Nice tits OP, I did throw you a freebie for that but you can't be this new...

What exactly do you expect us to do? We can't really track her down on one picture unless random chance some user knows her...

it's setting off a lot of warning signs but I'm not seeing any particular win for them. Odds are it's someone playing a persona but not actively trying to ruin lives.

I'd be willing to do more research for nudes but that'd involve you giving more detail about their accounts/etc, drop a contact method if you're interested.

otherwise just this: gentle confrontation will make them feel bad and open up or go underground. make sure it's an emotional plea rather than an attach.

I'm not sure I'm following this, who's them?

i know, i've had this in mind for a while and just got the balls to post because i knew there probably wouldn't be much you could do. i was friends with "her" for a long time and have shared personal things but nothing too serious. she was a good friend but recently was a cunt so thats what brought this whole thing up. we no longer talk but it would be nice to know she's a fake.

and i have called them out, they got hella pissed and said i was a shit friend and yadda yadda

my kik is nevaeh374 btw, i'd be willing if you could help

yeah, responding to a query like that with anger is a bad sign of them being real.

no promises I'll find anything but I can have a look, I'll kik you in a minute.

here you are, sorry for the wait

"Obsession is a young man's game" chances are she got out before "she" got burned, I'm afraid even if you did show tits that's as far as we could go... Go to a dyke's bar egt wasted and get laid, rinse, repeat as long as you have to. It isn't worth it to try to do all the work it would require to track down some balding neckbeard dude and get him to read a couple of lines worth of "you're scum" I know this isn't what you want to hear but you know we are right. If you have the faint hope she may actually be who she claims she is and that there's a chance to rekindle everything you're better off heading to one of the feels threads, it won't help but all you can get at this point is some comfort...

thank you, dubs. it was hopeless from the start, i know.

thank you OP, if you leave us some data we might be able top look around a bit but it's a long shot

You're almost certainly being catfished.

Also nice tits.

her steam: steamcommunity.com/id/MeguminIsTheBestGirl
i'll have to check on her skype

>known this "girl" on steam and skype
>hasn't once talked
>skype
>hasn't once talked

i love the file name youre a good Sup Forumsrawd

Ask her for moar pics
Ask her to get teamspeak and say a few words
Yeah dud ur being catfished

she would just lurk in calls and never say a word, once again, the "anxiety" problem strikes

So it can't say a word without getting anxiety?

I smell fish!

this is one of her other pictures but it was a screenshot of one of our conversations so thats whats wrong with the quality. i didnt know if you guys were able to enhance it or anything.

She's got a Youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=8SDOEotsfYg

And there's some shit about traps and lolis on her steam... The thing to do I guess would be to make a few burner accounts and try to infiltrate...
I'd advise against it OP but this is someone who means to have an online pressence so it shouldn't be difficult, just time consuming to fish around, no pun intended

yeah, i dont want to nor do i know how to do most of the things it would take to figure her out. i know how to google but that's about it. thats why i came here but thank you.

scrap.tf/profile/

>same hair colour possibly same person

i hope this helps.... do you care about her?

before this 404s, if anybody thinks they can help (this sounds desperate idgaf) please contact me, my snapchat and kik are nevaeh374 and my skype is nevaeh.374 thanks babes

thats her

>scrap.tf/profile/
>1393663
>same nose
same girl, nice work m8

▲▲

▲ ▲

what exaclty do you WANT from her?

>steamcommunity.com/id/MeguminIsTheBestGirl

did you even read the comments on this person's steam profile?

or look at its hands?

>99% this is a guy.

steam discussions are active with posts in the last month. still playing games.

you asked if it was a woman and it blanked you. i don't see what more you could possible want to waste your time on this.

i want to fuck with her. ruin her friendships a little. nothing i will really benefit from besides having some fun. seems pointless but would be satisfying af for me.

when you try your best but you don't succeed
get bested by a girl
⠀▲
▲ ▲

>lurk in calls
in what fucking world does anyone fucking do this

Saved.
Would like more

What are you willing to do for it? you showed your tits already. If I help you, I wanna know I get something in return.

i can cam, send more pictures of different things, etc. anything you would be interested in about

Do you like showing yourself or is it just for help?

i've posted my kik bby

>2016
>having autism this severe

its just for help but im fine with my body so thats that too

we are gifted men, and youre a women in need of help.
>Webcam us some action

i will try to add you in skype then..

this thread

You're not suposed to suceed...

So we've got riley's youtube, twitter, scrap, steam... That's more than enough to fuck with "her" but again this thing is about time, it probably doesn't take that much poking around to dox her

this user may already have...

It comes down to time/effort...

> soon this thread will die

i didnt see a twitter

NYPA

>This is Sup Forums perfection
Tits or gtfo........ ugh god i fucking love this place

this is summer perfection

It's on her youtube, @SenpaiRia not really active

its easy to find from the youtube channel, linked straight from it.

name is given as "riley" in about section, could still be a guy.

no voice in the utube clips from the quick scan I did.

can't be bothered doing anything more even to see some fat girl's tits.

there's so little content on any of the channels that nothing would really be effective or worthwhile. doesn't look like it updated steam within 1 month.

meh, some user might be getting some free camming for doing the type of shit we usually do for free, perhaps not /b at its finest but it isn't bad...

NYPA
Y
P
A

cam time

steamcommunity.com/groups/RiaIsBetterThanYou she commented today

Yes, because wizardry is a thing.

Kek

MOAR TITIES

I got this if it helps any

>>random lurker

>DARK SOULS III
>7.6 hrs on record
>only killed tutorial boss

She's a keeper.

KEK

>short webcam

and we will find her address

CAM
A
M

xD

Same low quality picture in higher resolution does nothing. You can smooth out the edges, but you can't get information that isn't there. The zoom and enhance thing from movies doesn't work.

cam for who? there's more than one person asking i assume, i'd do it if i knew.

OP what happened in your life that you'll go as far as showing your tits on the Internet in exchange for harassing someone. You make me absolutely sick you good for nothing cum dumpster.

;) dontcha wish ya knew

Random lurker here it's funny she makes you sick but then there's me I greatly approve of her Cus she's using what she's got to get what she wants

thank you, you understand my thought process with this

She's a dude, retard.

Heh I'd do the same thing. I'd use what I have to get what I want if I had anything people actually wanted lol but all I got is a probably average dick

no way!?! im asking for proof, "retard".

Nice to see someone with a good sense of sarcasm for a change lol

In order to resume this personally army request, 1 pussy pic is needed.

BUMP

hmu then, i wont post it here

you seam like a nice girl.. post your cell

why not lol

gtfo

>She claims to be a camwhore
>Whenever you want to talk, she has social anxiety all of a sudden

OP you seem like a cool enough person wanna chat sometime? (Before you think I mean anything based on what's in the thread I don't actually just looking for more cool people to talk to)

Thank u op

tits are one thing, pussy is another. if i get the actual help i need right here, i'd do it.

GTFO