WHAAAAAT IS UP DRAMAALERT NATION, I'M YOUR HOST KILEEEER KEEMSTAR...

WHAAAAAT IS UP DRAMAALERT NATION, I'M YOUR HOST KILEEEER KEEMSTAR, LEEEEETS GET ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIGHT INTO THE NEEEEEEEEEEEWS

I don't care how big of a fucking loon this guy is, his intro is entertaining

this guy is a fucking boring faggot.

you heard it here first.

KYS

EVERYONE TYPE

ALEX IS A NIGGER

ALEX IS A NIGGER!

Would be fun to start a romour that kingstar Fucks his kid. or start making YouTube videos where they Start normal but cut to clips of him saying nigger over and over again

THIS the first part! I'm investing in this

keemfags please stop shilling literal whos, thanks

KILLER KEEMSTAR
AND LETS GET ROOOOOOOOIIIIIT INTO THE NOOSE!

LETS GET ROOOOOOOOOIGHT TO THE NEWS

Dude Fucks his daughter and sells her nudes for csgo skin on his website

lmao,
/b can someone do jizz on a photo of keems daughter and send it to him xD

Check em

>XD
i come to 4ch for the first time in a year and this is what i see please end your existance

i may spread cancer but your weaboo anime shit is a whole different kind of cancer, kill yourself faggot

holy shit you must be this autstic and new this is why i left you cant even shitpost with a reaction image anymore

Post on Reddit

formally requesting dox on keemy.

checked

His intro is fucking annoying is what it is. I don't like watching videos that have a longer intro than they do actual content. And Keemstar is no different.

checked, user

>complaining about someone posting an anime picture on a website dedicated to anime

How long have you been here? 2 days or 3?

yes that would RUIN his career(even tho he never even had one)

I think it would be one thing if we just messed with him he would get mad or blow it off but if we mess with his family he might leave for good

One of this sponsors is G-Fuel.

Contact G-Fuel and send them the videos of what to call Alex and this Cracker speech, tell them some tripe about them sponsoring an open bigot or some bullshit.

Find out the names of the rest of his financial benefactors and lather, rinse and repeat.

Watch his tears on Twitter.

>k

All the big channels hating on him, he still makes massive bank and has a large audience.

Well that was worth it I guess. At least leafy etc made thousands of bucks off the keemstar videos.

Shop some special snow on her and pm it to keekstar

TEST: Complete the following sentence
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS
A.DO THIS KOBS
B.GET RIGHT INTO THE NEEEWS

Your so are a bunch of lame faggots. Who the fuck is this. Who cares about youtubers. Are you all 12? fuck, you lame ass dweebs make me feel better about myself

What did keem even do? he seems like a nice guy to me :/ and tbh, alex probably was a nigger so why hate on keem?

Nigger

ALEX IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN GENTLEMAN

Dresses like a wigger calls black people niggers. Truth is his daughter is half black