Money making programs that are not a scam

Money making programs that are not a scam

>Money making programs
as in like, what, computer programmes?

Bitcoin faucets but that's minimal

No, like programs online

You mean like fucking bitcoins? It's all a scam...

OP explain your faggotry

I use swagbucks, mintvine, opinionoutpost and perktv. They don't give ya much but they do payout.

> Money making programs that are not a scam

Jobs

Try a job

OP specifically said -not- scams.

There is no easy way to make money you fucking moron. You can't "cheat life", if you could everyone would be doing it. Get out of your basement and get a job and stop being a parasite of society.

Donate some sperm you're probably good at it

prostitute yourself... like a camwhore.. there is some serious money

This guy gets it. I'm nothing special and slightly overweight. Find a cam site like chaturbate and work at it daily. Most days you can jack off without doing anything weird. Averaged about $200 a week at my peak doing nothing.

Blog + AdSense

yeah.. never done that but I am seriously thinking about it haha. I am not gay but it stops me to think that there will be a lot of gay guys ... I feel hetero so yeah ahha it is a little hard to accept that situation

Do you still cam?

How does it work? I've got a blog but I am full retard when trying to set up stuff like that.

Well, you start a blog (if you do it on blogspot it will be easier to setup adsense) and after that just make an account on adsense. Easy steps. But you gotta have tons of views to make nice cash, so u gotta have relevant content.

Money making programs are a scam, and easy way for cash is pretending to be a girl and getting people to pay you to degrade yourself on Skype.

Alternatively, you can try and do something with your life.