V2

V2

cuck bread! post girls you know, anons say what they would do to them, depravity edition

reply for reply

My gf

Anyone have that cute nerdy white chick some guy posted in one of these threads a day or so ago? said that they had been together since middle school. first few he posted she was making a cake or something

pic not her but relevant

ITT no one can fucking read

Pull her bottoms down, and fuck her in the ocean while everyone on the beach watches

OPs girl isn't hot though

Would make her suck my dick in front of you and cum all over her face

There are other girls

Nice! Keep posting bull comments please

Wife

Depravity please

want these in here

Date outfit for her bulls?

please tell me this bitch isnt getting tiny cock

She looking for some big cock! What did you mean?

Yes if they want to do deprave things to her

i mean i think her asian ass should be exclusive for bbc

let's see some slutty outfits

Seeing as no one ia doing this properly I will get this going

Whore is in a club and gets thrown out for being a drunk slut. Is found in the street my niggas and shafted with big black cock until the sun comes up
You introduce her to your friends and she is so desperate to make them like her she chokes on their cocks while dribbling cum on her round tits while you watch and stroke your puny cock
Dumb asian is tricked by a group of old white guys to strip and suck their cocks. Becomes their little cum dump they keep in their cellar
Teen whore is drowning and saved my life guards. They make her pay her back by giving the her pussy anal and mouth virginity. Fucked so hard she is left gaping and dripping cum as she goes home

My GF lets get cucking

she was with an Asian guy for a while! But cheated on him and Then got "popular"

You get pics all night, first her tasting a black cock twice the size of yours then you see every hole of hers filled with multiple cocks.

She is even thrown to a group of homeless men, you receive videos of them spitting on her, making them eat their unwashed hairy asses, their crusty rotten cocks violating her every hole.

my younger sister, hit me

you finally get her to cuck you with me and i fucking devastate her ass like you never did. you feel sorry for cucking and beg me not to do it but i do face fuck her with her shit all over my cock..

What would you do?

As she is asleep at a party her yunger brother and friends sneak in for a peak, which turns into her being held down as Jerome slides in his 9 incher between her lips

You walk into her room to find her with her big cocked friend. You walk in on her giving him a sloppy blow job. You stand there awestruck watching her trying to fit that giant thing into her mouth. Just then his friends arrive and laugh at you for wanting to watch. Since you're so curious they tie you to a chair naked and make you watch her get gang banged.

More deprave ideas for my wife?

what a nice little ass, I can imagine her in a bar on new year's eve drunk as fuck behind the alley being fucked from behind in that ass. Her dress being pulled up her panties half way on her knees and finishing by cumming on her face.

Rub my cock on those beautifully big lips and slowly push down her throat while I stare in to her eyes as I squeeze her tits.

You watch your sister take bbc after bbc as you failed to pay your drug dealer on time
goes to do a 'Photo shoot' but the only thing shooting was the photographers cum onto her tits

My gf again

Love these legs. I would make her jerk me off in the car while her dad drives us to the lake

more!?
Falls asleep at beach and wakes up to fund 10 throbbing cocks over her. She is to take every one in every hole is she ever wants to go home

still waiting faggots...

Face fuck her until her eye make up is running down her cheeks and her lip stick is smeared over my cock

she gets strapped down to the chair, legs spread. everyone at the party gets a turn at ravaging her pussy and ass with their giant cocks, giving her multiple creampies.

bring on the depravity, emphasis on left (ex)

Dude read the post, reply for reply newfag

Reply for reply fagboy

give her a sensual massage, (focus on those legs, hnnng) get her relaxed. then flip her over to find 10 huge cocks waiting to use all her holes

>plyin i even read

calls hers ex to join her and bf for a concert ends up fucking her exbf in concert hall toilets. Her current bf runs into the toilet booth they are fucking opens the door sees them says excuse me guys i just need to piss... closes the door and goes back to concert.

Mmmm push her up against the wall, pull her dress up over her amazing ass an ram it inside her with strong thrusts while I pull her causing her to scream out. Finish all over her face leaving her to lick it off.

The girls are invited to a party but upon arriving it sa house full of 20+ niggers

Your ex is fucked and coated in there cum by mid night and by 1 am she is ready for round 2

You like her legs?

>her ex is actually hung!!
bends over to look down and is cuffed by two black police officers who are out to stop white privilege by take her ass and pussy at the same time

I like you asian girl, has a thin body, nice face. Would fuck her gently at first if she is into it make it a little more rough, maybe some bondage. Make her kiss my dick and lick it. Then start fucking fer face and cum inside her mouth.

Would you like more of mine?

sounds good, she would be game.

this girl looks real confident in her bandage dress - i would pull it up and fuck her doggystyle while pulling on her hair, then invite more guys with monster cocks over to continue the creampie-fest. After she is spent, tie her to a bed with a hitachi on her clit

left

Mine
Anybody here into swinging?
Kik me for swaps: scoobsmang

Keep posting! And love it. Tie the bitch up and fuck her hard

Pt 2

throat fuck the little whore and unload on the lenses

absolutely, they're fine as hell. I'd let her sit on my face any day.

I love watching her tits bounce while she takes a cock from behind

throatfuck this bitch while I yank on her long hair, then rip her top off and suck on her tits before I unload inside her ass

my ex what do you guys think?

Slide my cock between her tits while she spits on my dick lubing it up, I grab her hair and force my cock down her mouth cumming down her throat. Tears run down her face as she looks up at me.

Someone rings the doorbell she opens wearing this outfit. It is her bfs best friend. She is surprised because she thinks her bf is with him in gym. Asks him to come in. Offers him a drink. They drink. She calls her bf asking him where he is because his friends is with her. He says that he asked him to come over for a drink. She goes WTF. Her bf says that she takes care of his friend. And she does it by giving him nice lap dance. Takes shots sends it on bfs snapshot. She strips down. Gives a good blow this bfs friend. He cums all over her face and tits. She cleans up. They wait for her bf to come back..

my sis in heels like a true slut

at her first party she gets wasted and spills wine on her dress. Takes it off and starts to earn more drinks by lap dancing whick leads to sucking every cock she can

so fucking sexy. i would be all over that asian ass.

here's an asian chick i know, what would you do to her? don't hold back (she's on the left)

Post more user

beautiful tits, I would eat that pussy and ass so bad!

She is seen suckin a lolli pop and the red necks watching an not resist as they throw her in the truck and rip off that shirt.

She sucks down sweaty inbred cock for the hole ride before ass blasted by the oldest sweatiest red neck of the family

damn, she looks like a slut. fucking hot in that outfit too.

she's out at the club, looking for attention in that shiny dress and those heels. She grinds her ass on me, leading me to take her into a back room, rail her ass, and cum all over her nice new dress.

old fuckbuddy of mine on the left

here's another, what would you do?

?

give her a nice deep throatfuck and pull on her hair before shooting a massive load in her mouth

your roommate creeps in and starts sniffing her cunt as she is asleep. When she wakes up and sees his cock she is too horny to care and rides him, you come in just as he cums in her

>schoolgirls
>girls you know
>underage
>reported.jpg

She is in a gym wearing that sports bra and loose shirt over it with yoga pants. she works out on thread mill and her tits bounce all over. Gym owner comes by and starts talking to her how she should do some hand exercises. She asks him to help her round the gym. They around the gym at the end he shows her his personal office with special equipment. She asks if she could try it out. At the end he fuck her raw. It was her best workout ever.

She's waiting outside the boys changeroom for her boyfriend to come out from football practice, after a few minutes her boyfriend comes out and tells her to come into the changeroom to fool around a bit. it takes only seconds for her to be in and down on her knees sucking his cock. After a few minutes of her gagging herself her boyfriend tells her he has a suprise for her and then 2 of his football buddies walk out of the shower, cocks hard and ready. She proceeds to suck each off in turn making sure each are satisfied with her mouth. when its not enough they begin to take turns fucking her pussy. Pounding her constantly switcing out only to stop themselves from cumming. After her pussy is blown out they switch to her ass, fucking her raw. Each guy in turn then finishes inside her. Blowing huge loads into her ass. after shes cleaned each guy up with her mouth her boyfriend tells her to wait for him at his car, forcing her t walk through the school with three loads of cum dripping from her ass.

Not really expecting a reply since I'm not gonna write one, but ill share the cunt anyways

your girl goes to a glory hole and is made to suck 3 massive bbcs and leaves never wanting your puny cock again, you resort to letting your black mates fuck her until you get a strap on

two slutty schoolgirls, nice.

right gets tied up with a vibrator in her pussy and has to watch while I make left scream and moan as my cock pumps her pussy and ass

thanks for the delivery, user, but we didn't order cheese pizza

You and your mate jerk off and she comes in catching you noth, amazed bu his ,uch larger cock she begs you to try it and you find your self stroking as she is ruined for ever by his bbc and she is left gaping and leaking his cum in your bed

5 of us Sneak in her room while she is sleeping and fill every hole she resists but we hold her down cocks pumping in and out every hole until we all cum on her face while she fingers herself.

quads! nice!

two girls try to sign up for ballet but only dance class available is street dance full of niggers

in their outfits they are grabbed groped and cunts area is ripped open as tehy becomes the class cum dumps

Lift her skirt up while she is bent over and tear a hole in her tights where I insert my rock hard cock into her pussy inch by inch moaning over time until she can't take it and squires everywhere.

you are at a concert with friends a gf promises to pick you up, she arrives 30 minutes before show ends and is spotted by one of the band members and invited back stage

You are shocked when she proceeds to walk on stage and drops to her knees sucking off your musical idols

My best friend and I would take turns cumming deep in her, then send her home with a frothy mess leaking from between her legs.

keep left for myself and sell the right down at the pub for the highest bidder.

Invite her out for dinner, later on in the evening after getting a bit tipsy she rubs her feet on my crotch making me rock hard, she gets up and beckons me to the bathroom where I bend her over the sink and fuck her arse hole with my now rock hard cock, I finish in her mouth as she asks for dessert where she shallows every last drop.

plan to sway bfs for the night but when righty tastes leftys boy friends black cock she cant resist and they both become nigger lovers
uncle sees niece all grown up and during their sleep in the hotel he can not resist sneaking into her bed and cumming on those tits

she is wearing that outfit while she drives trough traffic jam in her cabrio. She stops on a spotlight beside huge truck with a butch driver staring at her tits from above. She sees him staring. Unzips her pants and shows him a peek of her trimmed bush. He goes crazy as stoplight turns green. She drives away faster than he could catch her with a normal car.
Few stoplights later her car breaks down. Butch driver stops and asks if he could help around with her engine. She smiles. He helps her with her car battery. He shows her inside of her truck and his nice cabin bed by destroying her pussy.

These two little sluts are dressed like that, planning to go around selling cookies for school. They male sure they don't wear any panties and tease each others cunts as they make their rounds. Nobody makes any moves on them though until they get to the projects. The first house they show up to is a party house. It doesn't take long after their first flirty giggle to be on their knees, back to back, surrounded by black cock. They take turns seeing who can deep throat the longest cock there, spitting slop into each others face and giggling while they lick it off. Before long they are getting each hole stretched out at the same time, moaning and begging to be fed cum like worthless whores. Finally they are pushed outside, covered and leaking cum from every hole, they can't help but licking and sucking each other clean right in the middle of the street, inviting more attention.

You take her on a date for your anniversary but she sneaks off every five minutes. you have o idea she is sneaking off to the toilets to suck jeromes cock although you become suspicious when she returns with a white stain down her top

Dubai was a great idea for a holiday, until she sipped a bit of beer and is attacked on the beach by the police. She is put in a cell still wearing a bikini and fucked 5 times a day by thick muslim cock until her sentence is found out

YFW I know this slut OP

After being set free she can never go back to white cock, she whores her self out walking through muslim communities and at least once a week gets gang raped by brown cock in every hole

Strip off her uniform leaving her tights and shoes on. I hold her up while I ram my cock in her pussy, she passionately makes out with me as I fuck her brains out telling me to go faster moaning with pleasure. I pull out and cum on her tits where she continues to finger herself.