Hey b/ im a long time member 10+ years and in 2 weeks im getting married im here to see if i can get financial help...

hey b/ im a long time member 10+ years and in 2 weeks im getting married im here to see if i can get financial help from you guys and girls on getting the rest of what i need for this wedding any help financially would be great b/ros im 26 caucasian male marrying my best friend of 10 years and shes beyond great so please help anyway possible paypal money order weastern union anything would be a blessing

u a bitch I still have to wait 9years and 11months before marrying my best friend. nah jk congratulations man. I wish I could help you with some peso, but all I can give is hopes for the best on your guys' new chapter in life. luv u.

OP HERE thank you soo much for your wishes thats great you want the same for yourself some day the key is finding that someone you know you are not able to cheat on or lie to along with trust honesty n faithfulness i decided i want someone to look back on life 40 years from now with sharing the experience together

Fuck off summer fag

Go fuck yourself. If you can't afford it then downsize your wedding.

Yeah, well I'm the honey badger, and the honey badger doesn't give a shit.

Fuck you Nick Cummins, your shit is tired and you're a fag.

Seriously. Just don't spend that much on a wedding.

Samefagging this hard. Kys

so let me get this straight...you've been on Sup Forums for over 10 years and you somehow thought this would be the perfect place to beg for money for your wedding?

yes that is correct bros have helped me in past and iv helped many as well

If you post in this thread your fiance will get cancer and die in a month

only replying to respectable anons

No tits and requesting money

You a newfag

Show us you're fiances tits and maybe we can talk.

Give me your paypal and I'll give you jack shit you fucking fag. Fuck you and your cunt fiance.

why would i do that? i swear some of you have no respect

Every person here is a basement dwelling virgin? You think anyone can paypal you shit? The neet lifestyle is hard man.

Respect these nuts you semen slurping cunt.

hi hater i love you you haters keep me motivated

Show her tits

yea right after my 10 inch long 6 inch wide cock fucks your asshole raw with no lube for 60 mins you jelous prick lol

You is shit

Like you could handle my ass with that baby dick.

fine this all you get

I feel that man. I just gotta work on being patient but damn the ride is lovely. congrats. fuck the hating ass bitchass niggas saying you was same fagging. my name is joshua, and I sincerely wish you the best, Sup Forumsro

Only a little dick fuckboi would say this
A) op is a beggar and this whole situation is probably bullshit lies so op can scam money to support his vidya or some other bullshit
B) if real OP's woman will leave him for being a broke ass tiny dick fuckboi

Eat a dick Joshua.

Go fuck yourself cunt, nypa nor are we paying for your wedding.KYS

thank you joshua i hope you have a great one myself lol gotta love haters b/ro haha stay up friend

Fuck off, Josh

How pathetic.. obvious samefag

> (You)
I have shades on, I'm having my best friends babys' mom type shit out and read for me. she about to dread my hair and or ride my dick idk. young niggas keep it real though.

Congratulations man