So my gf went to take a shit. so i full out blast memequest and spooky skeletons, what are your thoughts?

So my gf went to take a shit. so i full out blast memequest and spooky skeletons, what are your thoughts?

2/2

Why would anyone play this game?? What type of self respecting Pokémon fan would actually spend their time and money on such a bastardized version of pokemon! You should all be ashamed... Unless you're all just casual mobile faggots who've never actually played Pokémon... But anyone who has ever played Pokémon should not support this monstrosity. There are 4 aspects that make up a Pokémon game: Hunting, Capturing, Grinding, and Battling, this game satisfies 1 of those categories. The capturing is merely a Pokémon Paper Toss game, the grinding is accomplished by paying real money, and the battling is done not with the classic Pokémon battles mechanic that requires actual skill and strategic, it gets replaced with tapping on your phone screen as fast as possible wins.... It's disgusting, whoever pays the most money wins... You fake gamer fans supporting this disgusting sellout by Nintendo releasing a half assed sorry excuse of a game after promising to never release a shitty half assed mobile game and sellout with micro-transactions. I urge you all to open your eyes and uninstall and rally together to send a message to Nintendo to not fuck us over with half assed games! There is no reason why this game shouldn't have the same classic Pokémon battle mechanic!!!

i think you should murder her

post her face in a cum tribute thread and join the cuck club

send her one of these with the caption "found someone better. sorry"

OP I think what you and her have is very special and when you're in doubt, you need to remember that when she's gone, no matter who you're with, you will be alone.

Pic related.

remind her to send you pics of her shit before she wipes

is her vagine tight

if it is you could always use your tongue

My thoughts on this stupid shit? None. My thoughts: do you think lobsters think fish are flying?

no their brains are too small to comprehend abstract thought. they dont give a shit whether or not fish are capable of "flying" underwater. they see a fish and think "safe" or "unsafe" and react accordingly.

Greetings, my name is Dr. Samuel Herman. I hold a diploma in Pathophysiology and Psychiatric Disorders and I've partnered with a team of neuroscientists to participate in an ongoing investigation regarding your behaviour. My colleagues, upon viewing your post, were fascinated by your mental and physical illnesses, and are currently concluding that the most effective way of treating your illnesses is to insert your head in a bucket of water for a prolonged period. Once the bubbles stop coming out of your mouth, we can be assured that the retardations have been cured.

Wow your gf sounds as retarded and wanna be cutesy like my ex. Ill give you 3 more months before you wanna strangle her. Tops.

so YOURE the guy

already did fam. she loves it, says it cures her depression

why do you have three pictures of dr sam?

That man sure doesn't look like a "Samuel Herman"

racist

Just sayin. He looks more like a Samuel yeung or Samuel keun if anything.

we've been together for 2 years. 3 month tops? hmm?