Anons how do i skip the formalities and tell a girl on tinder that all i really want to do is eat her pussy?

anons how do i skip the formalities and tell a girl on tinder that all i really want to do is eat her pussy?

only started getting into it recently and it gets me going even more than sex does. i don't even care if she reciprocates or if we fuck afterwards.

here's some tits for your trouble

That's the million dollar question senpai. If we knew we wouldn't be on here now, would we???

i could tell you but if youre coming to four chan for advice id be wasting my breath

You can try with: "I really want to eat your pussy."

well i mean fucking is decently easy. it's just the "hey i seriously don't care about anything else but eating your pussy" can make things kinda awkward.

makes me wonder if there's a site just for this kind of thing?

m8 you guys are the most manipulative bunch i've ever seen. i can talk to people alright but you guys can make something so straightforward sound eloquent.

i don't want to end up on a website somewhere about how i spam every match with that lol

sigh
if all you can do is talk alright then clearly you lack the self confidence to talk great to make the formalities as short as possible
by my understanding tinder is faster for cheap hookups than plenty of fish depending on the time of day you use the app
then again i dont use it any of this crap takes the thrill out of actually finding a person

comment about something in her picture or profile
move to meeting up
meet up, actually talk
go home and fuck
eat her out

>how do i skip the formalities and tell a girl on tinder that all i really want to do is eat her pussy?
>only started getting into it recently and it gets me going even more than sex does. i don't even care if she reciprocates or if we fuck afterwards.

ARE YOU FUCKING ME!!

I love eating pusy. Would rather that than sex. Honestly don't just blurt it out. It's never worked for me.

no i talk really well. i'm just pretty bad with openers and going straight to sex. even with that i've slept with a ton of women from okcupid/tinder/pof/Sup Forums.

meeting people somewhere rather than online is great, but not for casual sex.

You are so beta...

Solid advice

god you suck

ask her if she wants to come over, tell her you alcohol and a few movies you hate watching.

She'll get the point

Just be like me

Don't know about tinder or any other online shit but I was in a another city one time and went to a random cafe where I sat down at a table where this cute girl was sippig her coffee I looked at her while drinking my own coffee and then told her "After you finish your coffee, let's go to your place and I will take off your panties, throw you on mattress and eat you out till you cum". She did blush but was ok with my suggestion and we went to her place to have some fun.

did you have some foreign accent or something? Because I have a hard time believing this.

He put most of his skill points in luck

just started seeing a chick after 6-7 years of not dating, did not realize how much i love eating her out, idk something about pleasing a woman is just fucking satisfying.

ITT: Shit that never happened

Also see; posters fantasy

>idk something about pleasing a woman is just fucking satisfying.
>ITT: Mommy issues

i agree with you user

No, I did not say it in english at all, I used another language. It loses a lot in translation you know.

I am a master of every language. Share your line and I can evaluate if it's truly that great as you claim it is.

>ITT: Shit that never happened

>Also see; posters fantasy

Butthurt much?

okay guys this is sounding like some pua shit

You must be retarded to think it's about the line, because it's not. It's about how and when you deliver it.

You implied that when you said the line lost it's meaning in english, and I wanted to see if it's true.

good guess, mom died when i was young.
what does that have to do with making a chick orgasm?

"Hey I'd like to go out for something to eat with you" when she asks where tell her you like to dine at the Y.

The thing that used to turn me on most before I actually got laid was the idea of eating girls out. I still really enjoy it especially when they sit on my face but my wife isn't a fan. Thats fine though cos she loves sucking and anal.

"You are what you eat and tomorrow i want to be you. ... "

that makes it sound like you want to go blow a bunch of sweaty dudes at an athletic facility

i actually like this one a lot

Best pickup line incoming ----> "Hey, gurl, nice legs! When do they open?"

It's from "the wog boy" an australian movie BTW.

" ˙˙˙ ˙noʎ ǝq oʇ ʇuɐʍ ı ʍoɹɹoɯoʇ puɐ ʇɐǝ noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ǝɹɐ noʎ"

This is how you should have spelled it then m8

alpha as fuck.

God I wish I had tinder when i was single. All I had was bars and clubs and I fucking hated them.

made me chuckle.

"Hey, lets meet up so I can suck that pussy"

Should do it.

Chicks are whores and like to be used.

I have a couple pictures of my best friends sister covered in cum all tied up from tinder "dates" she went on.

Found em on ye olde Sup Forums.

I'll take 50 for "things that never happened"

sure bro

You sound like a fucking loser. Yea okay super douche.

Sup Forums, now full of millenial virgins who are butthurt and on summer break.

OP is a faggot. Reciprocates? You're so fucking beta hahaha

you're trying too hard mate

You forgot to add in "cuck" and "autist" , just missing those 2 buzzwords

>tomorrow i want to be you

don't lead with your other-peoples-skin-wearing fetish, it might scare her off

It's a known euphemism for eating pussy.

Don't come out and say it flat out. Wait until the conversation gravitates towards sex and then slip in there that that's your favorite thing.