I am stressed 24/7. I can't really do anything

I am stressed 24/7. I can't really do anything.
I have tried everything.
How can I enjoy life?

Have you tried pot?

No. I've heard you shouldn't smoke pot when you're stressed - you'll get a bad trip.
I have been offered it countless times though.

If you are worried about getting caught you will be paranoid as shit, but trust me you wont have a "bad trip". Pot dosnt do that kind of shit to you.

Also are you stressed just from life, social anxiety, or what?

m e m e s

Get pussy

not OP here, i'm also having such problems. my main issue is work related. i'm thriving for professional success, yet no results in the past 10 years. everyone keeps telling me professional success is unachievable, and I have to look for good feels outside of work, which seems kinda impossible for me.

You live in the suburbs or the city?

Whats your job? Also 10 years without recognition or promotion sounds like a dead end.

My stress is due to life issues.
I have OCD and that entails a lot of unwanted thoughts and feeling guilty about past things that may have caused harm.

IT, had multiple workplaces. I had small successes, but ultimately I always had to watch the company go down in flames as the leadership decided to spend venture capital on personal stuff.

You're an absolute dumbass. THC is a pyschoactive compound, not to be taken lightly. Somebody with an underlying anxiety disorder or who is just flatout unaware of their family history, which may be riddled with mental illness shouldn't smoke - it can make them flip out.

Actually I've been climbing up the ladder, but I don't have any actual references, despite working on several high class projects - each of them went bankrupt or they decided to shut down everything.

He never said he had any kind of mental illness, I have also smoked pot many time and have never experienced any kind of psychoactive trip.
>Shouldn't be taken lightly
ahahahaha

Greetings, my name is Dr. Samuel Herman. I hold a diploma in Pathophysiology and Psychiatric Disorders and I've partnered with a team of neuroscientists to participate in an ongoing investigation regarding your behaviour. My colleagues, upon viewing your post, were fascinated by your mental and physical illnesses, and are currently concluding that the most effective way of treating your illnesses is to insert your head in a bucket of water for a prolonged period. Once the bubbles stop coming out of your mouth, we can be assured that the retardations have been cured.

Start seperating yourself from many things which you think of everyday, it can even be some items in your room which you dont know what you should do with them. Take a day to make a list then of everything you still have "Todo", nothing else on that day. Then sleep out the next day. Little tip here: You sometimes feel the whole day stressed only by not having a good sleep last night, and this can hold on for weeks. I recommend darken your room so you will sleep longer at morning. Then on that day start getting all the things done you have on the list. If you feel like that you dont want to get some things done on the list, then dont just ignore them (which will lead into stress), seperate them from you, so they wont longer stress you in your mind. When you got everything done, sleep out again and you already should feel more free. Then just think a long time about what you want to do and on which hobby/work you really want to focus. Then you will have an easier time to focus on more important things and you'll have it easier to relax -> Because there are no more things which stress your mind. So what actually causes stress? Things which are always in your mind and blocking important thoughts. What humans do is just ignoring them like "It will go away later anyway". It wont. Just get rid of these things. It can be items in your rooms, it can be people/bad friends, and the biggest reason is mostly here on Sup Forums being to much on the computer. which takes your sleep and your health. Sorry for my bad english, i know exactly how it feels like (probably also like 80% of Sup Forums), but i got out, and it feels good. Ah and a little tip: Go to gym. Its not only for health, body or for getting girls. Its one of THE best method to get rid of stress, depression and stuff.

Pft. Who needs to be fully aware of what a compound can do to somebody's mental state? Let's just down entire vials of provenly safe, psychoactive compounds! What could possibly go wrong? It's not like it'll kill you!

Well this is bait.

kek'd

I don't trust Asians or doctors, that's why i treat all my illnesses with prayer.

The less you care, the happier you will be.

Medical malpractice kills a lot of people. Studies show anti-depressants are ineffective on over 50% of the population and non of the modern anti-psychotics treat negative symtpoms, but they do reduce brain size.

What about the Asians?

People who enjoy life are doing it wrong.