Pics

Pics

How's life in the FBI these days?

hows degeneracy treating you?

Lel

idk why people get the notion that it's okay to do that fuckery on Sup Forums.............. fucking degenerate.

Loli half the shit people post here and get banned for is 100% legal and can be found even on google...its just that the mods dont allow it bacause they know the picture are obviously not being used in the way they were ment to be.

>ex. Nudists, child nn models etc.

You can even go on 8-chan, m chan or any other less popular chan and get results that you faggots would consider worthy of screeching "MOODS"...

Literally***

is this still considered new or did b already surpass that

who doesn't love cheese pizza

This gonna be good

ayy

If someone is into puppies and kittens, is that bestiality or pedophilia?

brush your goddamn teeth!

ayyy lmao

fuuuck

:(

iu

your a nigger

me too^^

Gays are just as fucked up in the head as pedophiles

this shit gets posted in a lot of chans.

whats the story / inside joke?

No, she just likes cheese pizza

:

i want to know the story of catgoddess or masha or siberian mouse or nastya

Fgt

the story is...... you cry and cry and cry

F A G G O T

Personally, I hate CP. They don't pay worth a shit, the benefits suck, and they're greedy mother fuckers. They just bought DME for fucking oil, and I bet 10 to 1 that they'll just let the rest of the line fall to shit.

can someone explain to me what CP means ?

canadian pacific

cheese pizza

What happened with the preteen models on google and torrents?

Crusty poop

CP = Canadian Pacific

post more pics of CP anons

Chicken porridge

remove this she looks like my younger sister

i dont get it
i typed CP into google ...strange websites came up

Corn Pie

Once upon a time there was a mice named steve. He was a brave mice but he had a dark secret. You see steven got really hot whenever little girl mice were around him. This led to steven buying hardcore CP on the rat web. After some time steven got pwnd by the Feds and they sentenced him to rat hell (prison). In rat hell steven was unsafe. You see murderers and rapists look down on pedophiles. What did steven do? Well he broke out of course. So steven broke out, out of rat hell and steven found himself on the streets of micetopia or some gay shit like that. So steven got really sad and thought about becoming an hero. But then steven saw a little girl mice lost in the streets. So steven kidnapped the little girl mice and found a cave up in the mountains. There steven threw the little girl mice onto the ground. The little girl mice screamed and screamed but no one could hear her. Then steven pulled out his massive mice cock and started raping the young innocent little girl mice. Mice cum was errywhere. After steven was done he became an hero and the little girl mice starved to death in the cave. The end

Actually, last time I checked, 8 chan removed boths its pedo boards because there was legit cp pass through there and mods didnt care and when started carring there was too much traffic for them to manage.

>searching google for pizza.

FBI coming for you now faggot.

A railroader just derailed this thread. How does this make you morons feel?

why would the FBI care if i search for Pizza
i'm confused

Is soup a beverage?

dubs decide

mmmmm

I like my cheese pizza so young that the cheese hasn't melted yet.