Did anyone on Sup Forums ever succeed stealing a gf from someone ?

Did anyone on Sup Forums ever succeed stealing a gf from someone ?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my current GF was engaged with her ex

no, but i've been involved with way too many girls who had boyfriends

Jes and i regret it every day of my life since it happened to me.... guess karma solves everything over the time.

How did u manage that ?

happened more than once. it usually was not my goal

Also keep in mind that you might ruin a persons life. Ofc everyone thinks their own happinessnis the most important. But remember what is quick and short fun for you can be the beginning of a huge depression for someone else :/

sho did

I guess but we only live once

I broke a marriage apart for the giggles.

to tell the truth I dont even know I met her when she went out with her friends and we had a friend in common so i sat in their table we started talking, whe ended up dancing and I stole a kiss
she didnt want to give me her numbre i kinda force it and i worked after that i dont even know we just talked for a week convinced her to come one night then she stayed got into a fight with her fiance and she stayed at my place for a fucking week, i would fuck her like 5 times a day one day i fucked her 8 times she loved it and stayed with me

stealing part was easy, but then she was stolen from me. should've seen that comin

i rejecka a girl becurse she had a bf and now im slowly falling for her

>me 24 her 18, bf loser skate punk like 20
>known her like 10 years
>always crushed on me, too young
>finds out she's pregnant
>swoop in pretending I care
>knows I make good $, needs security.
>spend 4 months blowing loads in 10/10
>"first person she's in love with" kek
>starts to show I call it off
>hit it again after baby is born
>best friends little cousin
>saw her at his fam party last month
>she served me & fiancé ice cream.

my advice would be be confident and idk fuck her a lot so she is fucked up state of mind and makes crazy decisions

haha she is a whore and she is gonna do (or done?) the exact same thing to u what she did to her ex

>but we only live once
I spotted the facebook whore

Yeah when I was in high school I started talking to this chick who had a boyfriend already. We really clicked and I just kept at it until she broke up with him to get with me.

Turned out she was a fickle whore, who would have guessed?

Learned my lesson from that early in life thankfully, never made the same mistake again.

I stole a guys wife from him. Shit was cash. Had a nice big booty.

Need advice, Iv been working with this girl for 2 years, for the last month we have been really close, texted till 6 in the morning the last time but she has a boyfriend and I dont know how to proceed.

Fiancé loser skate punk?

This is why I don't steal gfs, if you stole her, someone can steal her from you too..

>have gf of 2+ years
>things are getting rocky, no love in the relationship
>she meets some guy at her school
>asks me if i want an open relationship
>lolno
>she insists we need an open relationship, can't understand why i don't want one
>break up with her
>one month later
>meet girl while dancing at an anime convention (lol)
>start texting her, she wants the d
>look up her facebook
>in relationship with: some guy
>fffffuck
>say fuck it and go after her anyway
>first date, kiss her, her bf calls her and she reassures him that everythings alright. fuck her immediately afterwards
>continue fucking her for a while afterwards
>meet her friends
>they are all beta orbiters
>every single one is a guy that has either professed his love for her, is an ex-boyfriend, or just generally orbiting her
>hanging out with them as a group is awkward as fuck
>we leave the group and go fuck some more
>eventually start to feel incredibly guilty and just dirty about the whole situation, start to dislike her for it all, start to dislike myself for going along with it
>she tells her boyfriend about me
>boyfriend messages me on facebook angrily
>i send him a single message back telling him sorry (she only told him that she kissed me, not the whole story)
>continue fucking her for a while anyway
>start asking my own friends what to do about the situation, ask them if i should feel guilty or not
>most of them say i should just keep going with it, pussy is pussy, etc
>i keep fucking her for a bit longer, but start getting detached and not really responding to her texts
>she sends me a text suddenly after i don't respond for a couple days claiming that she can replace me at any time and that i better step it up or she's done with me
>i cut off all contact with her

now it's 2 years later and i haven't touched a girl since, my previous sexual escapades having all been emotionally draining on multiple levels

Faggot.

Stole my 1st ever girlfriend from a guy I purposely befriended just to get his girl. Only because she was Japanese.
she drove me fucking nuts after being with her for 4 years.... I just kept being a fucking masochist went back for more... till I had to skip town, just to stay away.

Afterwards I stole someone's wife, and I dumped her after it got boring.

Stole someone's gf for the lulz and then I dumped her for the lulz.

Then when I found a girl I really loved.
Was with her for an year.
I wanted to marry her, planned to take her to Andros Island for Honeymoon, all sorts of romantic faggotry.

Then one day she got stolen from me.
Almost commited suicide because of it.
Took 6 months, and shit loads of drugs to get over her.

yea I admit I'm fucking weak.
And I deserve it ^^

Depends what you mean by succeed. My ex was dating a rich guy, then I stole here from him. We dated for a year and a half and then I found out they were still talking. Dumped that bitch, she went back to him, then she killed herself. So, maybe?

Not knowingly, I did, and she was my first love.. she never told me she had a bf, and we hooked up after seeing each other for about 3 months. Were together for a year, but life got in the way.

Sounds like a strong case of faggotitis to me.

current gf of 6 years
i stole her from this other soppy pathetic excuse for a guy

was easy steal, i was better looking, taller and wasnt extremely overly nice and sensitive like he was.

Yep if any girl in a relationship cheats I ruin her shit. Vids of us fucking get sent to her boyfriend/fiancee mother father friends co-workers. I've been cheated on hated it any bitch who cheats gets ruined.
Ive had 3 girls get disowned after a vid of them fucking a nigger (me) was spread to their church. Some repent and learn their lesson others don't and become meth addicts.

Couple of guys wanted to fight me some of them became good friends. Some take them back after they learned their lesson. Others get cheated on again. I sometimes resend those nude pics to coworkers if I find out she cheats again.

Whores will be whores good guys deserve good women I consider myself the batman fighting for male justice while having a great time.

>now it's 2 years later and i haven't touched a girl since, my previous sexual escapades having all been emotionally draining on multiple levels
I know tha feel...

>implying good guys get laid
Only faggots get cheated on, it just means that that the girl thinks you are a pussy.

Friend of a friend is in a rship, 1 month after having his baby, keep going around to her flat, keep flirting, after a while it moves onto touching under the table whilst her boyfriend sits next to her feeling her other leg kek. go in for the kill and french kiss her whilst boyfriend is in the next room, slip her a finger too. After this day she makes excuses like shes going to see her mum so he minds the baby and we go fuck by a local airport. shit was so cash

I actually ended up getting with my former best friend's girlfriend.

He was treating her like shit after they were together 6 years, and I was getting friend-zoned by this other bitch at the same time. We kinda fell into each other.

She's my wife now. Still feel kinda shitty how it happened, but I dunno. They broke up right before we got together, so I guess it's ok.

Don't talk to him anymore. Been with her 7 years now. Can post more details if anyone cares.

fucking airport???

you cant steal girls, they are not property, all you can rally do is be a shitty male

If a man loves you but you don't love him let him go and find a woman who will reciprocate. Don't abuse their emotions.

Shit like that pisses me off a person wants the best for you but you can't reciprocate even worse break the trust risk sexual diseases for pleasure? Let them go so you can find mutual happiness. Some women need a hard reminder and I give them that.

No, but my wife stole me from my ex.

yeah bro, theres a shady backroad/ service road that noone uses, dark as fuck and no traffic nearby, go fucking location

Didn't steal per say but I essentially cucked a friend of mine who is in love with this girl and has been for 5 years who now the girl is currently my gf. Nice tits, decent ass, delicious tasting vagina, great sex moans. Poor guy but fuck that guy

this is true. we realy people to serve burgers and pump gas

>spread the word: BLM

does it not pain you to know that his pathetic little penis came inside her on numerous occasions?

>1st girl I thought I was in a relationship with
>turns out she had a boyfriend and was just seeing me on the side
>after i stop seeing her, she tells everyone i was a creepy stalker
>find out a year later, drunk in a bar, and shout out at the top of my voice what actually happened before the bouncers kicked me out

>meet some hot girl while travelling
>she's flirting with me mad
>feeling cocky but also unsure since i don't really know how to deal with a situation like this
>get wasted with her, figure everything'll sort itself out
>we end up making out
>right as she says we should go 'somewhere more private' she then follows it with telling me she's got a boyfriend
>shit
>too drunk to care

I've gotten with more girls in relationship than I would think was normal, mostly on accident. Just seems like a life lesson in not trusting bitches
I've got a girlfriend now ironically who I've passed the chance to cheat on cause she's so naive that I actually believe she wouldn't herself. We'll see

I fucked someones gf once. I friendzoned her even. I'm definatley not a womanizer, but I had a good year back when I was 19 or 20. I'll greentext the story.

>Be me, ca. 20, 5 years ago.
>Had this female friend, let's call her anonette
>So we had this thing going where we would talk about all kinds of shit, we were friends, I really cared for her, I liked her, but only in a friendly way
>She was a, let's say, free spirit, a 5-6/10, good tits, but a little on the chubby side and unconventional, also promiscious
>I had an on/off gf back than, that I really loved even though I treated her like shit on that point in our relationship, and she ended up cucking me (I think at least)
>So one day anonette told me she actually liked me more than just as a friend (she was in a relationship back than), and after a long conversation I told her I loved my gf, and didn't see her that way.
>We didn't talk as much after that, but I didn't mind, I had other shit going on in my life I had to cope with.
>Anonette got pretty serious with her boyfriend. But it was a poisonous relationship. The open kind, where she's fuck around and he'd be jealous. This trait of her was one of the reasons I never saw her in a romantic way, would have broken her jaw, but I digress.
>My relationship was in a shitty condition too, at that point not because of my then gf being a bitch, but because of me being an asshole. We broke up for the second or third time or so.
>So, one evening I meet up with anonette

Cont. soon

Karma is onto you.

>now it's 2 years later and i haven't touched a girl since, my previous sexual escapades having all been emotionally draining on multiple levels

Me three.

The girl I'm currently seeing literally split up with her ex hours before we got together

I've had it happen... You steal them, they're whores and you're asking for trouble.

>me 22
>knew this girl for about 3 years or so
>fucked on the side, connected well
>have shitty gf who I moved in with and she became insane
>douchey nerd friend starts dating girl I knew
>makes snide comments about it, think's he is king shit
>start snapping his girl, end up talking
>she dumps his ass, I dump my shitty gf
>plow her on the daily and he ended up with a ham
Still kek about it every now and again

Dude, your friends are assholes. They clearly couldn't see that you were miserable. The "Pussy is pussy" thing, is such a lame reason. I feel for you user.

Yep. Some douchebag PUA guy I know had a really hot Japanese gf who he met in Roppongi.

One day I was out with a group of people I knew, and he showed up with this girl, one of many girls who mistakenly believed herself to be his gf. When he went off to flirt with somebody else, she asked me if he had other girls. I told her the truth.

She got into a fight with him and left. A week later, I was banging her in a love hotel and finishing inside her.

I blocked her the next day, never saw her again.

Same here.

I did that too...
and Karma made the only girl I really loved in my life get snatched from me. Now I stay away from women, unless it's strictly business. Sounds very beta and fag, I know.
But I hope Karma is kinder to you, That feeling is worst.

I did, and also sort of befriended the ex after. I guess it was more awkward for him though, cos I'm alpha as fuck and he is omega

Your superhero name should be cuck-man

Yeah, I hung out with a loser back in high school and some dude was giving him shit, it took a while but I stole his tormentor's gf and we ran a train on her

>I actually met her boyfriend sometime before along with her in a tram. I was out doing speed with a friend (used to do shit like that back then) and we just stumbled accross their way.
>talked to them both for a bit, didn't notice anything strange. Later anonette would tell me they had a fight because he had a feeling she was eyeing me too much.
>Anyway, so anonette and I met up one day in the winter after I broke up with on/off gf.
>I swear to god I hadn't planned anything, and I didn't want to fuck her, she's just not my type.
>We got drunk together, and she wanted to crash at my place, I was ok with that.
>Her bf called, and she drunkenly assured him that we're just friends, I did too, drunkenly.
>After a few hours of binge drinking, we started to kinda cuddle, and things took a turn in anothe rdirection.
>I really said I didn't really want to in the beginning, but it kinda heated up, I was drunk, and before I knew it I was balls deep in her asshole.
>We had pretty decent sex, she was into anal very much, loved me licking her ass.
>Next morning regret

Aftermath in the next post

Yes. Fucked her in his bed. Came on his walls. Dumped the whore.

yes, and it wasn't worth it.

Yes I have a few times. Currently in the middle of doing it now to some stupid faggot.

Do tell

Yup, totally cucked the hell out of a guy, he was crying by the end of it despite him cheating on her

Get in touch with the boyfriend. Tell him you and his girl have been chatting it up for a good while and you just discovered she was in a relationship and felt you needed to inform him that she feels like it's okay to chat dudes up behind his back.

Guaranteed they will fall apart soon after that and then she is all yours for the rebound

didnt steal her but i had her suck my dick a few times. It was a friends girl so i felt kinda bad about stealing her away so i just stopped talking to her.
No pic of her so heres a picture of best emma

Yes.

It's a bad idea.

You already know she isn't faithful. Of course you could say you didn't steal her and their relationship was going sour, but that is not what this thread is about.

Best case scenario she will have unresolved feelings or you will have some asshole after you. Most likely scenario is that you are only the next asshole to be cheated on.

> I consider myself the batman

you're shaft my nigger.

And the nigger they fooled

Yes fucked his gf in his room. Came inside his passport on his car keys and pissed im his kitchen sink. He fucked with my gf a couple of years b4

I might be, an old coworker keeps sending me nudes of her and is saying we're gonna fuck cause her dude is fat and bad as sex

In a relationship now with a kid and I'm slowly but surely stealing this Dominican dudes girl but she's my best friend and my grill would smash too so it's my master plan. You guys are unambitious

Yes I did it

I'll stop greentexting here. Well, our friendship kind of wore off. I got back together with on/off gf, she and her bf were together for sometime after that shit too. After we both were single again we fucked once more, and thant lost contact for a few months or years. She has a kid now, and has her Life back on track, as do I. She's a nice girl actually, just has a problem with sexual relationships somehow, can't stand with one man, she and the father of her daughter are in a relationship, but in an open one. I lost my on/off gf about 3 years ago for good, Don't even know what she is doing, hadn't had contact for more than two years.

Well, that's the story how I cucked a poor motherfucker after assuring him on the telephone I wouldn't. I'm not proud of it, and sometimes I think my ongoing sexlesness for about 2 years now is the punishment for how I used to treat anonette, my on/off gf, and some other minor bitches I fucked a a fucking teenager. Welp.

Did not steal, but have borrowed a few times

>Pic related

>had 1 relationship
>bitch left me for my brother
>now I just go to parties and one night stand chicks
>I think I'm happy?

Neber heard the expression "If she cheated WITH you, she'll cheat ON you."?

It's true, don't give a fuck what anyone says. Only fuck girls that are in a relationship if you're ok with them doing that when you're the dumb fuck indoors waiting for her bashed-in cunt to stroll home.

Revenge is Ridiculously sweet.

>bashed in cunt
Fucking kek

Yeah, but she told me that she already lost
interest in him and was going to do it anyway.

Yes op. I was once a homewrecker. Girl wanted to leave her boyfriend, who she lived with, for me. I just wanted sex. Girl got psycho, i ended the contact. Don't want a relationship with a cheating bitch and had what i wanted anyway. Also worth mentioning: her bf had cancer. Oh well.

I once did, but I wasn't aware of this afterward. I asked a girl out that I thought liked me, but she turned me down because she already was seeing someone. Two days later she finds me and says she broke up with him "so we can go out".

Wasn't sure how to feel about that, but I wasn't gonna let my chance at sex slide. I was 16 at the time, so sex was a big deal of course.

In the end she was a rebellious pastor's (i think, i never know the titles of church people) daughter, whose parents banned me from the house after finding a condom in her trash.

Lol.

Yeah. Actually have this husband that brings over his wife fairly regularly for me to fuck. Not stealing I know. She's clearly in love with me. The way she looks at me, like a nervous school girl. 22 and taking this 8/10 cute waitress while I was engaged.

I prefer to take "taken" girls. The challenge is more fun and hearing how much superior I am to their bf's is more rewarding.

If you don't want your gf to cheat you have to train her to need you, even train them to only respond to you. It's what I do. My gf tried cheating. She had to kick him out. I whipped her with my belt when she told me and she said she deserved more. She only did it because she went through my phone and saw all the people I was hooking up with. She apologized for invading my privacy and not respecting that I would be with other girls. She broke down in tears another time saying she wanted to leave me over it but she couldn't live without me.

Regularly. I just walk up to girls in the club and slap their ass, then while their boyfriend is asking Sup Forums what they should do, I take her out back and fuck her with my big black bone.

Kek'd a little on the inside.

Yup. Knew this guy for 4 years, introduces me to his girlfriend. Kinda emo-ey, big tits, tight ass, didn't give her a second glance. Over time notice she stares at me a lot, shrug it off. Later on he gets suspicious and a week or two after we hook up. Still friends with him

Yeah but it was easy. Her bf was abusive so a little sweet talk and not being scared of the bf that scrawny ass honky.

This is cancerous advice. Have fun being an edgy kid

The way to stop your girl cheating is to give them no incentive to. Make sure they're with you because they like you as opposed to you buying them things or intimidating them

Yes, my gf had a boyfriend when I met her, poor guy, she sucks so damn well!!

have banged 3 peoples gfs and was seeing one for a while. Also have been in that deep dark wanting to steal your best friends girlfriends place (didn't work out, whole scenario is pretty regrettable)

Back in the early noughties I had a thing going with an army wife. Eventually she got a divorce and we had a proper relationship for a few months.

>trying to steal your best friend's gf
you sound like a cunt

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

I did. There was this huge fucking scrub that had a really cool friend of mine as his girlfriend, and I really liked her. One day she invited me to go with the girl I was talking to at that time, while we were enjoying ourselves that dumbass took pictures and flexed like shit and said things like "damn it feels good when you look good, ain't that right babe?" (he lifts 24/7)
"y..yeah, i guess"
One day she came beat up at my home.
He fucking kicked her in the face
I went to the dude's house with her
Asked wtf he did
He took her by the hand and dragged her towards the house
Nofuckingway.jpg
Kick his legs, falls down
Stomp the fuckers head like 12 times
Off to sleep time
Take girl home
Take care of her
Go partying
She never felt that good before
Engaged to her as I speak.
I sometimes get called a faggot on the streets when he sees me, yet he never dared to touch me.
This is why I say that lifting ain't shit without a brain.

It's only a matter of time before she sucks off another dude so damn well. Enjoy being cheated on, poor user

Yeah man
> Be in highschool
> one of my friends is a fat fuck with a 7/10 gf
> He treats her like shit always acts like he is better then everyone else
> Me and her start talking get super close
> We fuck after about two weeks of serious talking
> She leaves him and we get together
> two months later I ended up leaving her for a slightly hotter girl

Yep

>girl in unhappy marriage. No kids, just a dog.
>meet girl, become friends
>Join dance group, become dance partners
>While away at a competition, we get hammered and fuck
>Shit was cash
>This became regular
>she separates from husband
>That was six years ago
>We're now happily married with a kid

All in all a happy ending so far.

Well actually my gf was about to get married to another dude. We just kissed and she dumped him shortly after. We are in love at the moment, he was definitely not for her but I'm a bit afraid of karma being a bitch.

and you just sound like you haven't been there. yawn.

>me 19, girl 23
>go out with some mutual friends
>ask if she wants to catch a movie later
>go to movie
>few days later tell her to come to my house to chill
>she makes out with me
>was about to suck dick but i stopped it
>2 days after that in car with her she says she has bf

what do?