How fucked am I Sup Forums, and how do I protect myself?

How fucked am I Sup Forums, and how do I protect myself?

>meet chick on Tinder
>start hanging out regularly
>came over last week for movies, ended up fucking
>tells me afterwards that she'd recently had a miscarriage and is still sorting things out with her ex
>wtf.jpg
>have a party on Saturday night
>she's wasted by 8:30am
>guide her to friends bed and go back to party
>go in 30 minutes later to bring her a bucket and make sure she's okay
>"lie down with me for a bit user"
>do it, and we start talking
>shit gets heated and end up making out
>asks me to fuck her and rips my pants off
>I don't fuck drunk chicks
>tell her fine, but I gotta go pee
>bolt out of there to go back to party
>friend sees me with no pants and pisses himself laughing
>explain what went on to him and go to party

Cont.

>~6 hours later
>party is over, only me and her left in the house
>go in to check she's still alive
>hear her sobbing on the phone
>nope my way out of there and go to bed
>5 minutes later I hear a car pull up and she leaves
>wake up to shit load of missed calls in the morning
>ring friend
>he and another friend picked her up from the party, and she was hysterical
>babbling about how I wouldn't leave her alone
>friends say that doesn't sound like me
>tell them all of what's typed above, and they believe me
>next day she shows up on my door to return my clothes she borrowed to get home
>apologises for the night before and tells me what messed her up
>turns out she didn't have miscarriage, is still pregnant and getting an abortion on the weekend
>she knew all this when she first fucked me
>pissed at her but play it off
>no intentions of ever seeing her again
>last night she messages me
>"user, did you strangle me last night? I woke up with bruises under each side of my jaw"
>what in the fuck, no. I didn't strangle you.
>"yeah, I didn't think so either, but I don't know what else it could be"
>haven't heard from her since

So, what's her end game, and how do I protect myself if she tries to backtrack on the sexual assault story? If she really does have bruises on her neck, that's going to look real fucking bad for me. The only witness who can verify my story is the friend who caught me without pants, but considering he wasn't in the room with her and I, I don't think that'll hold up.

And that's why you don't stick your pecker in crazy

Good luck OP

sell your stuff and pack your prison bag, you're going to see bubba.

You're not wrong. I wouldn't have gone near her if I knew her fucked up issues. Definitely not going back for seconds.

You're fucked

Figured as much. Thanks for the good times Sup Forumsros

You'll be fine. Even if she goes to cops with sexual assault etc and she has the crazies and the cops see thru the crazies, they won't buy her story

If I were you, I'd consult with a law expert just for the opinion. Hell you may be able to open the umbrella before it starts raining? I dunno but I don't think it could hurt

I seriously can't afford to pay for legal help. I could ask my parents for help, but this is a massive thing to tell them. At the same time, while she's calm, I don't want poke the bear if she's not stable. We live in the same small town, and she has very well known family members here who'd have more reputation if this did escalate.

Man if you've got parents that you can talk to, and want to help you, lay it on them.

If nothing else they might have some weight in court? (implying your situation escalates) I'm not real sure but if this does escalate, a Judge is going to make a decision, and you want everything on your side you can get

Show us her pics.
Did you fuck/eat her ass? Crazies love anal.

Start recording and saving every single interaction with her. try and get her caught out in her lies or saying different stories. if you can catch her before she lawyers up theres a good chance you can save some ace in the hole evidence to present to a judge/investigation.

You could contact the police before she does, and keep proof of any communication with her.

keep all your texts. if you really think she'll go to the police, get a lawyer right now. get it all sorted with the lawyer, then go to the police. asap. tell any of your friends she texts to keep those messages too

This

What is it with poor people making the worst choices? First off, you can't afford to be risking your freedom on easy hookups, you are an idiot and this is what happens.
Second, tell your parents now and ask for help. See the goddamn lawyer or you deserve prison.

Right, guess I'll be heading to the police in the morning. Thanks guys.

I have all of our conversations, minus her explanation for the night. She was smart enough to avoid typing it out, and I was dumb enough to not record the conversation when she came around. See pic related.

I did the right thing. I've seen enough posts on Sup Forums to know sleeping with drunk women is a no-go. Her side is completely fabricated, through no fault of my own.

Goddammit I love coming on here to read fucked up situations worse than mine. But anyways you'll be fine OP because they would ask why she waited such a long time for herself to tell on you and they will probably throw it all on her ex.

But you don't have proof that you did the right thing, which is all that matters. Maybe now you'll learn not to be alone with women you haven't known well enough to find out whether they're crazy

RECORD everything, even without consent

Don't do this if you live in a 2-party consent state.

>2-party consent state
California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington